One and done for the Kenyan Obama

One and done for the Kenyan Obama

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Nov 1, 2012
I love it, The polls all have Mitt come next week winning in a land slide . Obama is down where he was way up in 2008, The only way he could win is to be up in those swing states by large margin. They now say he will lose Fla. Liberals always say you got to win Fla to win the Presidential election. Now they are saying Wisc lol. Typical of them to have amnesia , They voted for Obama zombie economics . They voted for higher gas prices and many lost jobs. News today most of Obama's jobs went to Hispanics and Illegals. How's that feel black People out there who voted for Obama at the tune of 98%. Now blacks have the highest unemployment rate under Obama.
Republican Christian

Carmel, IN

#2 Nov 1, 2012
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
I love it, The polls all have Mitt come next week winning in a land slide . Obama is down where he was way up in 2008, The only way he could win is to be up in those swing states by large margin. They now say he will lose Fla. Liberals always say you got to win Fla to win the Presidential election. Now they are saying Wisc lol. Typical of them to have amnesia , They voted for Obama zombie economics . They voted for higher gas prices and many lost jobs. News today most of Obama's jobs went to Hispanics and Illegals. How's that feel black People out there who voted for Obama at the tune of 98%. Now blacks have the highest unemployment rate under Obama.
LOL! A prime example of your brain on Fox Spews
Dilbert Doe

Ocean Springs, MS

#3 Nov 7, 2012
Yep, Romney won in a landslide. In your dreams. Silly Republicans!
han

Fishers, IN

#4 Nov 7, 2012
HAH! How're those polls workin' out for ya?

In retrospect, it's obvious the Rove-ians were deluding themselves by choosing to believe the polls that supported their fantasies. They spent a lot of hot air hatin' on Nate Silver and the NYT's fivethirtyeight blog - but guess whose predictions were statistically as close to dead on as you could have any hope of getting?

Oh, wait - no need to guess or speculate any more - it's all there on the front page! When Florida finally decides, it'll be, what, 332-to-206 electoral votes, while Silver predicted 313-to-225? So even his was a pretty conservative prediction, and all the wackaloon fantasizers CHOOSING to believe the feverish wank-dreams of a Romney landslide are Proven Delusional.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can I find day labor 6 hr Yes 2
Need some roofers 7 hr Bobby 1
Race is was why Burger Chef murders happened (Oct '16) 8 hr hubcap 27
Russia threatens U.S. over new sanctions bill 11 hr Stand Up 2 Russia 1
Clark Giles 18 hr Belmont St Losers 6
Breitbart turns on Donald Trump after his tweet... Tue God Bless the U S A 3
IPD covered up The Burger Chef Murders (Oct '16) Tue Ed m 12

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance