Nov 6th one day to go.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Caring people will be at the polls tomorrow voting the way they feel and who they think is the best person for several offices. Why do I say caring? Because they are the ones who cares enough for this country to vote. For others shame on you and you will get what you deserve.
Jim

Freeport, IL

#2 Nov 5, 2012
Amen!!!
DavidM wrote:
Caring people will be at the polls tomorrow voting the way they feel and who they think is the best person for several offices. Why do I say caring? Because they are the ones who cares enough for this country to vote. For others shame on you and you will get what you deserve.
itsme

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Nov 5, 2012
I'll be there at 6 am! This is no time for apathy! Offspring is going with to get a little lesson on civic responsibility.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Carmel, IN

#4 Nov 5, 2012
You neve heard Ron Reagan not GWB say to the voters this is revenge like Obama told his voters when they go to the polls. Revenge for what? A black man elected in the USA as our President. Why is Obama so angry? I mean millions of white people voted to elect him.Yet he said revenge as though it's payback time.I have always voted . But I understand why more and more people don;t vote, When they do begin to rig elections based on color. When they gerry mander districts and we get an Andre Carson who doesn't even have to attend one debate, Yet based on his color he gets reelected . As law goes, They should have to attend every debate even if they don't want to.I think enough white people cared and voted for Obama a black man they knew very little about, Many fell for the white guilt placed upon them by Liberals for years.,Many white Jews did that. They taught white kids that they are racist. That it's time to elect a black man for President . They didn't care in the least bit if the black man was even qualified or where he came from. Or who he hung around to shape his beliefs. They were successful enough to blame the Republicans for the whole mess they shaped and created all the way back to Jimmy Carter. The main goal was to get enough white people to feel guilty and fell racist to vote for a black man. It also built up resentment for corporations and the rich, Yet many of those Liberals are filthy rich.Yet it's easy to elad the dumb and ignorant when you give them welfare and food stamps for life. To tell them they are special and they deserve to be taken care of by others as revenge and payback.

Indianapolis

#5 Nov 5, 2012
Some will use the excuse of Obama lost because he is black. There may be some backlash from his lost of the election. We will have to wait and see. At least for me it is not republican or democrat that is at state for our country. If Obama is re-elected, it is just bring the
what is coming a little sooner, about two years sooner. When we have to borrow billions dollars a day, something has to give. Did you know that taxes are going to go up the first of January? The reduction of social security taxes run out this year. Bush's tax cuts run out also. The biggest lie out there today is Bush's tax cuts were only for the rich.
This is going to cost thousands in take home pay for everyone. Wait and see if my prediction come true. We can not carry on the borrowing. We owe China $1.5 trillion dollars out of $16trillion dollar debt. Not if you want to help out, you part of the nation debt with the kids is around $50,000 each for a total of $250,000 and if you count Corie that's $300,000. If a kid is born today, they are already in the hole. Student loans now have past credit card debt. The avg. household credit card debt now is $15,587 outside of those student loans for a total of $13.5 trillion. Student loan debt is between $902 billion and $1 trillion in total outstanding student Now what do you think is going to happen to this country? And remember, the Feds just printed more money (with nothing to cover it) to cover the government borrowing.
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
You neve heard Ron Reagan not GWB say to the voters this is revenge like Obama told his voters when they go to the polls. Revenge for what? A black man elected in the USA as our President. Why is Obama so angry? I mean millions of white people voted to elect him.Yet he said revenge as though it's payback time.I have always voted . But I understand why more and more people don;t vote, When they do begin to rig elections based on color. When they gerry mander districts and we get an Andre Carson who doesn't even have to attend one debate, Yet based on his color he gets reelected . As law goes, They should have to attend every debate even if they don't want to.I think enough white people cared and voted for Obama a black man they knew very little about, Many fell for the white guilt placed upon them by Liberals for years.,Many white Jews did that. They taught white kids that they are racist. That it's time to elect a black man for President . They didn't care in the least bit if the black man was even qualified or where he came from. Or who he hung around to shape his beliefs. They were successful enough to blame the Republicans for the whole mess they shaped and created all the way back to Jimmy Carter. The main goal was to get enough white people to feel guilty and fell racist to vote for a black man. It also built up resentment for corporations and the rich, Yet many of those Liberals are filthy rich.Yet it's easy to elad the dumb and ignorant when you give them welfare and food stamps for life. To tell them they are special and they deserve to be taken care of by others as revenge and payback.

Indianapolis

#6 Nov 5, 2012
Opps part of that was to another person with four kids. Sorry about the mistake.
who

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Nov 5, 2012
DavidM wrote:
Opps part of that was to another person with four kids. Sorry about the mistake.
Who has 4 kids?
Prayer Chain Keep it Goin

Freeport, IL

#8 Nov 5, 2012
Need to keep this Prayer going. Send it to others and all your friends.*

Dear Beloved God in Heaven

Please give us a president that loves this country and everything it stands for.

Please give us a president who respects you as the one true God.

Please give us a president who will, with your help, restore this nation to its former glory, the way you created her.

Please help us to respect what you have given to us and not take anything for granted ever again.

Please God weaken the evil and strengthen the good both without and within.

May our eyes be opened.

In Jesusí name,

Amen

God Bless America
Jose

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Nov 5, 2012
DavidM do you still live in your moms basement along with the other participants in this tread? We own China nothing I say nothing what are they going to do about it anyway, Go to war against the United States Chinese people will overthrow their own government in the event war. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d8...
Wendy

Chicago, IL

#10 Nov 5, 2012
Jose wrote:
DavidM do you still live in your moms basement along with the other participants in this tread? We own China nothing I say nothing what are they going to do about it anyway, Go to war against the United States Chinese people will overthrow their own government in the event war. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d8...
Chinese people can't even get my iPhone 5 and iPad mini shipped. I doubt they'll be over throwing the gubment anytime soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
questions about felony 3 hr No More Lies 14
Impeach Disgusting Conyer's 3 hr CongressRapes 1
small ones matter 16 hr Sick of Mexicans 2
What Will Indiana Do?? Wed Billy 12
Corey Rheinhardt is ANTIFA Wed Paranoid 2
Link to murdered girls in Delphi Nov 21 CrimeCases 25
how do the amish treat there women (Jul '12) Nov 21 James 48

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance