3-year-old girl dies after beating

A man charged with beating a 3-year-old girl faces more serious charges after the child died from her injuries. Full Story
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Jojo

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 24, 2007
What a sad story. I get sick of reading these stories. I hope little Kaitlynne rests in peace, and I hope Jeremiah A. Hoots (what a hillbilly name) burns in hell.
P O S

Lexington, KY

#2 Dec 24, 2007
what a dirtbag
Working for the Man

Marysville, OH

#4 Dec 24, 2007
He will get his in jail.
Transparent

Carmel, IN

#5 Dec 24, 2007
What charges? Uh, duh, murder...
Elvis

United States

#6 Dec 24, 2007
So, so sad.

Jeremiah will make someone a nice bitch in prison. They don't particulary care for child beaters/killers.
Jackie

Wheeling, IL

#7 Dec 24, 2007
Just put him away for good!God bless that poor little girl! She never asked to be born into such an environment.

Since: Aug 07

St. Louis, MO

#8 Dec 24, 2007
Let's hope they put Hoots in a place where he'll get lots of attention ...
Indygal

United States

#9 Dec 24, 2007
You've got to be freakin' kidding me! Why can't these women realize that in a majority of these cases their babies are killed by LIVE IN boyfriends!

Yes, I know it could be by bio dads, stepfathers and the like. But Tajanay? Now Kaitlynne?? How many times will this story be repeated?!

May Hoots not receive the death penalty. May he be Bubba's girlfriend and passed around again and again until he whistles when he walks!
Stupid Women

United States

#10 Dec 24, 2007
Jojo wrote:
What a sad story. I get sick of reading these stories. I hope little Kaitlynne rests in peace, and I hope Jeremiah A. Hoots (what a hillbilly name) burns in hell.
The mother is ultimately responsible for moving a man in with her helpless children. She has (had) 3 children. Where is the father of these kids....how man fathers are there. Was she ever married? Hoots may have inflicted the final blow...how many times did he abuse the kids prior to this? And, how could she have not had known his disposition? She deserves to go to jail too.
Bearhead

Girard, OH

#11 Dec 24, 2007
May this man burn in hell for this.
Indygal

United States

#12 Dec 24, 2007
Stupid Women wrote:
When a single MOTHER must have a man in her bed.....place the children for adoption. It is shown over and over again that hundreds of kids are abused and killed by mommys live-in-boyfriend.
These women are disgusting.....by an electronic toy....Most of the men are living off the womans welfare check and sec 8 housing. Why doesn't the law get involved and arrest the adults for fraud.
As a single mom, I 1000% agree with you!
Get Real

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Dec 24, 2007
Fire up the chair! This man deserves to die slowly and very painfully!
Alicia

United States

#15 Dec 24, 2007
It is time to hold all the "single" women respnsible for the abuse that their kids receive from the live-in-sex-partner of the moment.

Women need to choose....your kids or your current lover. Kids should not have to live with mama and a strange man. Get your sexlife away from the kids home....
I agree

United States

#18 Dec 24, 2007
Alicia wrote:
It is time to hold all the "single" women respnsible for the abuse that their kids receive from the live-in-sex-partner of the moment.
Women need to choose....your kids or your current lover. Kids should not have to live with mama and a strange man. Get your sexlife away from the kids home....
You are absolutely correct. Send the mother to jail also. Kids need a safe home.
I agree

United States

#19 Dec 24, 2007
Bearhead wrote:
May this man burn in hell for this.
And....Mama too!
Past Single Mom

Arlington Heights, IL

#20 Dec 24, 2007
Stupid Women wrote:
When a single MOTHER must have a man in her bed.....place the children for adoption. It is shown over and over again that hundreds of kids are abused and killed by mommys live-in-boyfriend.
These women are disgusting.....by an electronic toy....Most of the men are living off the womans welfare check and sec 8 housing. Why doesn't the law get involved and arrest the adults for fraud.
This is grouping too many people in one senerio. It is like saying all african american men are drug dealers. We do not here about the many times a man has come into a woman's life and taken his children as his own and loved them unconditionally. My husband has been more of a father to my three children than their real father could ever be. Many people at church do not even realize he is a step father because he does not act as such nor does he speak as such. There are great men out there, this is not the norm, just what gets air time with the News. Sterotyping is harmful to society, it breeds "Ignorant Laws"
Indygal

United States

#22 Dec 24, 2007
Alicia wrote:
I honestly feel like you've read my mind!

I've been a single mom for 2 years. In that 2 years I've had 3 boyfriends. In those 2 years, my children have NEVER spent more than 1 hour with any of those men. I date when my kids are with their dad. They are not a part of my dating life until I know I want to include this man permanantly. Even then there will be a time of getting to know one another. He will not spend the night, he will not watch my kids by himself.

It's not rocket science people! If you have kids and you're single, you put YOUR needs behind that of the kids! Yeah, it's a pain sometimes. No, I'm not always happy with the arrangement. But my kids are way more important to me! My kids are trusting in ME to keep them safe.

I agree that the egg donor needs to be held responsible.
voter

AOL

#23 Dec 24, 2007
Give me 5 minutes with this guy.
GUILTY

Indianapolis, IN

#24 Dec 24, 2007
The mother is just as guilty.
westside mom

Peoria, IL

#25 Dec 24, 2007
RIP little angel!!
Here we go again, what does it take to make these IDIOTS to realize that a adults rage on a child = death to the child!!?? Please people, just walk away and take a minute, sadly thats all it takes is a minute to kill, replace it with a minute in time out for yourself, in return you just may save a child's life!!!
C'mon people the killing of children HAS TO STOP!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racial profiling reaches up social ladder, too 1 hr Dave 1
Review: Big O'S C B Shop (Dec '13) Sat Speedy 10
BEWARE-Julia Cox is a bird scammer and dishonest Sat Dave 7
Looking For A Former Band Member Sat Former Bandmate 3
smack in the chops for NOBAMA Sat Simon 47
Obama wants to be impeached Sat Simon 23
Police make arrest in 15-year-old Dominique All... Sat bite me 1
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match

Indianapolis People Search