Republican Child Molesters
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#116 Apr 30, 2014
Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#117 May 1, 2014
I had sex with Diane Feinstein a few years ago when I was 12. That's why I'm gay now.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#118 May 1, 2014
Guy wrote:
I had sex with Diane Feinstein a few years ago when I was 12. That's why I'm gay now.
Sounds like you have been sticking your Peter where it don't belong lately. You got that little thing in yet Guy. I thought you knew what you were doing.
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#119 May 4, 2014
Republican preacher Stephen White, who demanded a return to traditional values, was sentenced to jail after offering $20 to a 14-year-old boy for permission to perform oral sex on him.
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#120 May 4, 2014
Starlett Miller wrote:
Republican preacher Stephen White, who demanded a return to traditional values, was sentenced to jail after offering $20 to a 14-year-old boy for permission to perform oral sex on him.
In Marion County (Indianapolis) this year..
54 homicides
1 yellow 1 black suspect
1 brown 1 black suspect
18 white 4 black suspect
34 black 35 black suspects
Starlett Miller

Indianapolis, IN

#121 May 4, 2014
Simon

Indianapolis, IN

#122 May 4, 2014
Starlett Miller wrote:
Stephen you are my Hero. I want to be a RETARDlican just like you. I will prform oral sex on you for $5. Look me up.
Homer

Chicago, IL

#123 May 6, 2014
I never realized it was that bad. But then again when you add in the conservative priests and like it is quite over whelming. But I,m sure they have an excuse for it. They always do.
Homer

Toledo, OH

#124 May 7, 2014
Jerry Sandusky is a card carrying republican. I think they are republicans and talk about God all the time to gain the trust of people so they can carry out these hideous acts. Something there father the devil would do huh. God Bless those kids and thank God for the justice they deserved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lying Donald Trump 1 hr Cain 36
News Marcus Schrenker to be released from Florida pr... 2 hr Fuqthagovernment 1
Trump: women - "You Gotta Treat em Like $hit" 2 hr Bruce 5
Your Governor Mike Pence out to destroy Republi... 9 hr Buffalo Bill 4
26 Year Military Veteran 9 hr Patriot 1
carrier layoffs 11 hr Intel 18
News Packing the perfect diaper bag 17 hr cpeter1313 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages