3 shot in hour Friday in Indianapolis

Dec 20, 2013 Full story: The Indianapolis Star 6

Three people were shot in an hour Friday night across Indianapolis. The first shooting occurred around 8:50 p.m. on the Far Eastside near East 42nd Street and North Mitthoeffer Road.

Full Story
blessed

Whiteland, IN

#2 Dec 22, 2013
The man that was shot in the head is alive. It is my coworkers brother.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Dec 22, 2013
Hope and change. Obama 08
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Dec 22, 2013
Funny. The hope and change they wanted. Robbery and murders throughout city. Young lives snuffed out by violence that is completely senseless. Their savior Obama was going to change all that with free healthcare and cell phones. Don't worry though, Oprah says if you don't worship Obama then you are a racist.
Dumb Hoosier

Belleville, IL

#5 Dec 22, 2013
They say the stats don't lie. 2013 is looking to surpass 2006 as the bloodiest year in Indy's history. See,it's Obama's fault. In 2006 Obama was a member of congress and his membership within that organization emboldened the blacks of Indy to commit crime. Once Obama is totally out of politics and retired,the crime rate will go down.

I had an argument with a family member today,it went like this....

Me: "Obama is the antichrist!!"

Family member: "If that's true,then his leadership and tenure is for a thousand years and not just for 8!"

Me: "I don't care what you say! He his THE ANTI-CHRIST!! NOW SHUT UP!!!"

See what I have to put up with? See how unreasonable those people can be?
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Dec 22, 2013
Dumb Hoosier wrote:
They say the stats don't lie. 2013 is looking to surpass 2006 as the bloodiest year in Indy's history. See,it's Obama's fault. In 2006 Obama was a member of congress and his membership within that organization emboldened the blacks of Indy to commit crime. Once Obama is totally out of politics and retired,the crime rate will go down.
I had an argument with a family member today,it went like this....
Me: "Obama is the antichrist!!"
Family member: "If that's true,then his leadership and tenure is for a thousand years and not just for 8!"
Me: "I don't care what you say! He his THE ANTI-CHRIST!! NOW SHUT UP!!!"
See what I have to put up with? See how unreasonable those people can be?
Don't worry. Obama is trying to amend the constitution to have unlimited presidential terms. It's already in the works.
GOD

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Dec 23, 2013
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry. Obama is trying to amend the constitution to have unlimited presidential terms. It's already in the works.
He doesn't need to amend the constitution. This is bible PROPHECY. And I wrote the script!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Larue Carter right to work fired 50 good staff 1 hr x patient of laru... 36
looking for a goodtime. 1 hr firecracker 1
Symmetry Medical's stock falls as audit begins (Oct '07) 3 hr Oh what next 224
Eli Lilly's injectable diabetes drug OK'd Sat Dave 4
Indy welcomes spear chuckers Sat Alonzo X 2
girl and boys Fri antonioswag 1
Does anyone know of someone who is missing a fi... Fri Dr J 1
•••
•••
•••