Duchess 29631

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of203
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
one of the moes

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Duchess 29631 wrote:
<quoted text>You wish you had an email from the Duchess.
I have something for your male box.

Is it full?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 28, 2013
 
I wish you would fill Duchess mailbox. Then maybe he/she would leave me alone.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

one of the moes wrote:
<quoted text>
I have something for your male box.
Is it full?
Enough Moe. Really.
Mary

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

ALL AM I wrote:
I wish you would fill Duchess mailbox. Then maybe he/she would leave me alone.
It is filled with that White Knight vibrator!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
It is filled with that White Knight vibrator!
STFU MOE.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
It is filled with that White Knight vibrator!
Moe, go back to the "Dead Americans" thread and post a bunch of senseless garbage there using all of the names you can come up with. I think Duchess may be sick of your sh!t. I guess you expect me to believe that someone named Mary read through all of the threads for the last few days, and decided to post something about the "white knight" and vibrators on this thread. You have more holes in your game than swiss cheese.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Duchess 29631 wrote:
<quoted text>STFU MOE.
You know MOE, I have been very tolerant on this thread. My patience has run out. Done. Finished. Now make another fu*king comment. It's ok. Your nasty, hateful perception of me doesn't change who I am or what I do. Someday our path may cross, and if it does, God will be your only salvation. Because I have the means and way to destroy you.

“Liberal”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Why do I get blamed for everything? AA1 is the person laughing at and taunting the parents of a dead soldier cause they are black.

Peace Out....give me Moe Moe Moe.
crazy

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Duchess 29631 wrote:
<quoted text>You know MOE, I have been very tolerant on this thread. My patience has run out. Done. Finished. Now make another fu*king comment. It's ok. Your nasty, hateful perception of me doesn't change who I am or what I do. Someday our path may cross, and if it does, God will be your only salvation. Because I have the means and way to destroy you.
Crazy talk. Y'all just knew the crazy would reveal itself in due time.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Moe of Indy wrote:
Why do I get blamed for everything? AA1 is the person laughing at and taunting the parents of a dead soldier cause they are black.
Peace Out....give me Moe Moe Moe.
Well, since you want to keep bringing it up, the fact is, that there was 1 Navy SEAL killed in action in 2009. He was not black, nor was he killed in March, as your buddy claims. I believe there has been one black Navy SEAL killed since OIF started, and that was in a helicopter crash in 2012. Sorry, but you see, I fact checked to make sure my memory was correct on the issue so say what you want, you are wrong. I have not taunted the parents of a dead soldier. I have taunted a liar, and those ignorant enough to stand by him.

“Liberal”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

ALL AM 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since you want to keep bringing it up, the fact is, that there was 1 Navy SEAL killed in action in 2009. He was not black, nor was he killed in March, as your buddy claims. I believe there has been one black Navy SEAL killed since OIF started, and that was in a helicopter crash in 2012. Sorry, but you see, I fact checked to make sure my memory was correct on the issue so say what you want, you are wrong. I have not taunted the parents of a dead soldier. I have taunted a liar, and those ignorant enough to stand by him.
Man, you are some piece of work. Do you fact check and back ground check all your buddies?

“Liberal”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Duchess 29631 wrote:
<quoted text>You know MOE, I have been very tolerant on this thread. My patience has run out. Done. Finished. Now make another fu*king comment. It's ok. Your nasty, hateful perception of me doesn't change who I am or what I do. Someday our path may cross, and if it does, God will be your only salvation. Because I have the means and way to destroy you.
What?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Duchess 29631 wrote:
<quoted text>You know MOE, I have been very tolerant on this thread. My patience has run out. Done. Finished. Now make another fu*king comment. It's ok. Your nasty, hateful perception of me doesn't change who I am or what I do. Someday our path may cross, and if it does, God will be your only salvation. Because I have the means and way to destroy you.
This has nothing to do with Moe. Just stop emailing me. We are not cool.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Babe,

You can email me anytime!
Moe Joe

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Mary wrote:
<quoted text>It is filled with that White Knight vibrator!
Did that come first class or with postage due ? You must be good to make it come!
Mary

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Moe Joe wrote:
<quoted text>Did that come first class or with postage due ? You must be good to make it come!
now that would be some useful knowledge. How does a girl get an inanimate object to come?
Alice

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mary wrote:
<quoted text>now that would be some useful knowledge. How does a girl get an inanimate object to come?
I would recommend Flagyl for that green stuff coming out of your box.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Moe of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, you are some piece of work. Do you fact check and back ground check all your buddies?
No, but make no mistake, you are not my buddy. I will fact check everything you post, as well as anything that is posted under a name that appears to be you. The lies have gone on long enough. If you want to continue to be the self made "king" of this forum by lying, you are going to have to work for it.

“Liberal”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Mar 29, 2013
 
Fact check this.

When did you first become a racist?

How many people have you murdered?

What crimes are you engaged in?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Moe of Indy wrote:
Fact check this.
When did you first become a racist?
How many people have you murdered?
What crimes are you engaged in?
Fact check this...

When did you become a pathetic, lying worm?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of203
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The truth about homicide in Indy 1 hr Starlett Miller 137
If Obama had a son...... 4 hr black magic 51
Obama election fraud exposed, Dems cheated system 5 hr Tammy 55
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) 5 hr of deer 88
H in nap 6 hr The Zombie 6
racism republicans 9 hr Tammy 5
Obama wants his followers on welfare, out of work 9 hr Guy 4
•••
•••
•••
Indianapolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Indianapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••