Donald Sterling is an American Hero

Donald Sterling is an American Hero

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Thurston Howell IV

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 29, 2014
The peons are jealous of Mr Sterling. This is why he's been brought down. As a member of the 1%, Mr Sterling is a target for the heathen scum known as the average American.

Average Americans will do anything for a dollar. They'll lick your dirty feet. Their wives,mothers and daughters will give a man of wealth a bj at every and any opportunity.

Average American men are impotent and more than willing to swallow their pride. Average American men have an innate ability to take orders from those above them. The 1% garner much respect from the worms. They're willing to kiss our butts and more. Why do you think they refer to themselves as Tea Baggers?

Money is the religion of all Americans. Men of wealth are seen as their prophets.

Hopefully,if all of the political machinations work out for the best,Mr Sterling can enjoy more tax breaks to ease the discomfit that has recently occurred in his life. He is entitled

My Father would accompany my Grandfather on trips to Cuba in the 1950's and enjoyed watching Gramps throw a nickel onto the sidewalk and watch the kids scramble amongst one another to acquire it. That's what I want to see happen in America. An America where the 1% are enjoying their lives of elegance,leisure and comfort whilst the remaining 99% scramble to make ends meet. We must keep the vultures scrambling or they will take away our wealth.

Finally,it's incumbent upon the government to subsidize sports franchises at taxpayer expense. The plebes love a circus. Entertainment is very important to those of the lower caste.

I am Thurston Howell IV

Proud Christian

Proud American

Proud Republican.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pence after Carrier deal: Trump is 'a champion ... 3 hr Lick6432 29
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! 16 hr Real deal 1
Pizzagate vs Enabalers 18 hr natureboy 8
MoreFakeNews 18 hr natureboy 4
son murdered mother in early 90's (Oct '15) Wed JANDINYCO 8
CarrierChuckJones Wed TrumpedThePuney 1
Burger Chef murders can be solved Tue Linda Bedsore 21

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages