Looking for a night out
Business Man

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 15, 2013
Looking for a lady (not tramp), between 30 and 45 for a night out to dinner. I am in town on business and would like to get out a bit.
Hank

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Apr 15, 2013
Go to Boston you tea bagger.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#3 Apr 15, 2013
Rank wrote:
Go to Boston you tea bagger.
Slug.
Business Man

Chicago, IL

#4 Apr 15, 2013
Hank wrote:
Go to Boston you tea bagger.
It takes a fricking moron to even say something like that.
paul

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Apr 15, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Slug.
I agree this whor* monger is a slug!
Yeppers

United States

#6 Apr 15, 2013
Business Man wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes a fricking moron to even say something like that.
It takes an even bigger moron to solicit a date via Topix.
Alex

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Apr 15, 2013
Business Man wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes a fricking moron to even say something like that.
So you want to celebrate being here away from your wife and kids while America is under attacked and pay a prostitute to have sex with you cause you can't get any on your own.

Who is the pathetic, sick, moron? You are probably a republican too!
Joey

Glasgow, KY

#8 Apr 15, 2013
I use to live up there look up a girl named Selena Gray , she will show you a time of your life
Alex

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Apr 15, 2013
Joey wrote:
I use to live up there look up a girl named Selena Gray , she will show you a time of your life
slug
Business Man

Chicago, IL

#10 Apr 16, 2013
You guys are some straight trash. It is quite apparent by your statements on here that you do not know how to conduct yourself as men and have very little respect for yourself or others.
First, if you freaks can read, I said DINNER!!! Not a romp in the sack for $20.
Secondly, I have very little time to go out and just wanted some companionship and conversation during dinner.
Thirdly, I am a Disable Veteran which was permanently injured while in Iraq by an IED while serving this country and son of a bitches like you.
The fact is I will never have sex again due to nerve and muscle damage from the explosion.
So, all of you smart guys think you have all of the answers. Thanks alot for once again showing me just how pathetic some of this countries citizens are.
Mike

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Apr 16, 2013
Business Man wrote:
You guys are some straight trash. It is quite apparent by your statements on here that you do not know how to conduct yourself as men and have very little respect for yourself or others.
First, if you freaks can read, I said DINNER!!! Not a romp in the sack for $20.
Secondly, I have very little time to go out and just wanted some companionship and conversation during dinner.
Thirdly, I am a Disable Veteran which was permanently injured while in Iraq by an IED while serving this country and son of a bitches like you.
The fact is I will never have sex again due to nerve and muscle damage from the explosion.
So, all of you smart guys think you have all of the answers. Thanks alot for once again showing me just how pathetic some of this countries citizens are.
You should have just went to church. Plenty of decent people there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pill popping drunks get to keep their jobs. 38 min GrowUp 8
News Sources: Dog trainer reaches agreement with city Sat blackoaks1 1
Michelle from the WH stops in at Opies Place Fri Amy 1
MCSO inmate search on their website. (Sep '12) Fri Yessir 3
News Neighbors in custom homes put up a fight with P... (Jan '11) Dec 1 lavon affair 95
Obama is so smiling at Hllary Loss Dec 1 TrumpPenceRock 1
Industrial Maintenance Job Fair - Honda Manufac... Dec 1 Lori Legge 1

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages