Obama he save me
NiQuishai

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jan 12, 2014
him save from tha healh care him save me from working him save me from payinng taxes him save me from livin" barrrrack obama hims is savor. he do u like need bed done
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jan 12, 2014
You blind Obamacrat sheep. You are an idiot!
Moe3

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jan 13, 2014
NiQuishai wrote:
him save from tha healh care him save me from working him save me from payinng taxes him save me from livin" barrrrack obama hims is savor. he do u like need bed done
Must be smoking the good stuff.
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jan 13, 2014
Screw the republicans. Hillary for President!
thrope

Voorhees, NJ

#5 Jan 13, 2014
dude if your a pure black person And you read About slavery it should make you suicidal and depressed..
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jan 13, 2014
Obama is the messiah, but Hillary will be the next President and she is riding a pale horse and she is bringing Hell with her to lay the repugs to waste!!!
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Jan 14, 2014
Moe,

You are stupid
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#8 Jan 14, 2014
Moe wrote:
Obama is the messiah, but Hillary will be the next President and she is riding a pale horse and she is bringing Hell with her to lay the repugs to waste!!!
Don't you be a knowin that the 1% plan to take most out, not just the Repugs. Dummy brats are only good for votin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cop arrested on third DUI (Mar '07) 4 hr Curious 142
News Two men get more than 100 years in double-slaying (May '08) 13 hr DreyNajae 43
Shelton Figley anyone know him? 16 hr Seen him around 23
For a business, what is the purpose of employin... 20 hr political barometer 6
Where are the prostitute areas? (so I can avoid... (Jun '13) Sat Ramirez 12
See, Indiana still consider a very racist state... (Nov '07) Sat doubtful 976
Gas Alert $2.17 Sat FuelFinder 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages