Wheres Axel err Hillary

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Hillary Houdini

Columbia City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wow, suddenly Hillary is Axel from guns and roses. The investigation into the Lybian embassy is under way and suddenly she pulls an Axel Rose and disappears from a scheduled event.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Where is Hillary and waldo Penatta I recall the dems mocking after 9/11 twin tower terrorist attacks, They said where is waldo where is GWB.oKAY WHERE WAS HILLARY, OBAMA, BIDEN, PENATTA, AND ERIC HOLDER, WE KNOW NOW .tHEY WERE ALL IN THE ROOM WATCHING live on air live streaimgh footage of the brutal terrorist attacks in Libya and Egypt upon our embassies . They ordered stand down. and 4 Americans died.

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sorry to say but Hillary is getting ready to be named the democratic candidate for President. That is if we are still here after Obama and ObamaCare.

Hillary Houdini wrote:
Wow, suddenly Hillary is Axel from guns and roses. The investigation into the Lybian embassy is under way and suddenly she pulls an Axel Rose and disappears from a scheduled event.
wayne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 15, 2012
 
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
Where is Hillary and waldo Penatta I recall the dems mocking after 9/11 twin tower terrorist attacks, They said where is waldo where is GWB.oKAY WHERE WAS HILLARY, OBAMA, BIDEN, PENATTA, AND ERIC HOLDER, WE KNOW NOW .tHEY WERE ALL IN THE ROOM WATCHING live on air live streaimgh footage of the brutal terrorist attacks in Libya and Egypt upon our embassies . They ordered stand down. and 4 Americans died.

Yeah and where were they when our good friends the Israelis tried to sink the USS Liberty killing 34 American sailors and wounding a 100+
dear jew hater

Knox, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 15, 2012
 
wayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and where were they when our good friends the Israelis tried to sink the USS Liberty killing 34 American sailors and wounding a 100+
What the hell does that have to do with this admins screwup?
Are you saying we allowed these radicals to kill 4 americans because of something Israel did decades ago?

Go back to inhaling chemtrails moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
HIV/AIDS Rising Among Blacks In Indiana, Indian... 37 min Abdurratln 8
Republicans Still Destroying America 1 hr Starlett Miller 104
Republicans Molesting Children 1 hr Starlett Miller 4
Another Republican Molester 1 hr Starlett Miller 3
Republican Child Molesters 1 hr Simon 81
Republican Morality 1 hr Teh Enforcer 12
Investor home purchases raise rental concerns (Sep '13) 2 hr Nakliyat 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Indianapolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••