Indy woman faces neglect charges afte...

Indy woman faces neglect charges after dog found frozen to death, 3 others left outside

There are 3 comments on the WISH-TV Indianapolis story from Jan 5, 2018, titled Indy woman faces neglect charges after dog found frozen to death, 3 others left outside. In it, WISH-TV Indianapolis reports that:

An Indianapolis woman faces four counts of abandonment and neglect of an animal after one dog was found frozen to death and another three dogs were left outside in near-zero temperatures. Indianapolis Animal Care Services issued a summons to 52-year-old Rhonda Byrd in connection with the neglect of four dogs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WISH-TV Indianapolis.

AnimalCatcher

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jan 5, 2018
9161 Tansel Circle, 46241

Mariwood mobile home park

Rhonda Byrd.

What is wrong with these jerks who never walk their dogs, take care of it, take it to the vet and let it freeze to death outside?
Protectbabies

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jan 8, 2018
I wish people had more concern about abortions as in little babies being murdered even healthy ones born alive and then a pair of scissors stuck into the back of they're heads, I adore how liberals stand up for pets yet not for babies in the womb and out of the womb they brag about aborting by the millions Is this liberals attempts at saying we care you see, We protect animals over unborn babies .
Like all those animal commercials showing abused neglected animals , When a conservative guy tried to put up anti-abortion billboards showing aborted babies and video of hem grimacing as they were yanked out of the womb and crying. even local media chose not to show the commercials, They have no problem airing the abused animals daily. truth hurts when shown so vividly liberalsd cringe and scream you can;t show that. it's showing a live baby.
AnimalCatcher

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jan 8, 2018
Animal abuse and abortion are both disgusting behaviors. People are disgusting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God worships Israel!!! 4 hr God 6
News Haunted Indianapolis: Jim Jones and the People'... (Oct '12) 4 hr Wondering wanderer 8
G Gordon Liddy seeks Presidential Pardon 9 hr LOL 2
Church of Pot was great! (Jul '15) 16 hr God 8
The Helsinki Summit Was So Chilling. 17 hr The Liberal 1
Clinton's got $400 million for Uranium 1 Russia... 20 hr IndictmentsClintons 1
Black man ousted from own pool. Barrett and Sto... Tue PapaJohnPizzaRacist 9

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages