Who's hot: Peyton Manning

Who's hot: Peyton Manning

There are 524 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Dec 27, 2007, titled Who's hot: Peyton Manning. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Records man: Colts QB Peyton Manning owns franchise career records with 41,531 yards, 306 touchdowns and a 94.7 passer rating.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Number One Colts Fan

Carnegie, PA

#211 Nov 23, 2008
My former boss's mother is Jim Irsay's assistant. He has personally witnessed several circumstances where Peyton was accompanied by women who were not his wife. According to him Peyton is quite the ladies man and a known cheater.
ME IN INDY

Saint Charles, IL

#212 Nov 23, 2008
Number One Colts Fan wrote:
My former boss's mother is Jim Irsay's assistant. He has personally witnessed several circumstances where Peyton was accompanied by women who were not his wife. According to him Peyton is quite the ladies man and a known cheater.
I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT YOU ARE STATING THE TRUTH! I THINK PEOPLE SEE HIM ON THE FIELD AND ON THE COMMERCIALS AND THINK THAT HE'S THIS GREAT UPSTANDING GUY, AND ARE RELUCTANT TO BELIEVE ABOUT THIS.

AS I HAVE STATED BEFORE, YES, HE IS A GREAT QB, BUT HE CHEATS ON HIS WIFE VERY OFTEN, AND THIS IS WELL KNOWN! AND PLEASE DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR ASHLEY, SHE IS WELL AWARE OF THIS!
Riverman

United States

#213 Nov 23, 2008
LOL, geez people who heck cares! If he cheats, WHATEVER! Move on!
anymous

United States

#214 Nov 24, 2008
yeah seriously.. that's pathetic .... so what??
no one cares...
steelers in indy

Logansport, IN

#215 Nov 24, 2008
lets go stillers!!
TRUE TO THE COLTS

United States

#216 Dec 2, 2008
I do not think that anyone who wears his wedding ring in his commercials and to all events outside of a football game is going to be a cheater.... I guess I might be wrong but I just do not see it.

Did anyone see that game on Sunday??? Wow they just squeaked by. Why to pull it off!!!! GO COLTS!!!!
Riverman

United States

#217 Dec 2, 2008
TRUE TO THE COLTS wrote:
I do not think that anyone who wears his wedding ring in his commercials and to all events outside of a football game is going to be a cheater.... I guess I might be wrong but I just do not see it.
Did anyone see that game on Sunday??? Wow they just squeaked by. Why to pull it off!!!! GO COLTS!!!!
The defense saved the day on that game. Really bad, but so good LOL!
ME IN INDY

Saint Charles, IL

#218 Dec 2, 2008
OK PEOPLE! CHECK THIS OUT!

APPARENTLY PETYON, HIS WIFE ASHLEY, AND THE WOMAN HE IS DATING ON THE SIDE, ANGELA BUCHMAN, GOT WIND OF THIS FORUM HERE ON TOPIX AND ABOUT PEOPLE FINDING OUT ABOUT HOW PEYTON AND ASHLEY HAVE A OPEN MARRIAGE AND HOW ASHLEY KNOWS ABOUT THE AFFAIR BETWEEN ANGELA AND PEYTON.

TO THROW PEOPLE OFF, THEY PURPOSELY INVITED ANGELA BUCHMAN TO COVER THE THANKSGIVING DINNER DONATIONS THAT PEYTON AND ASHLEY WERE IN CHARGE OF.

NOW, ANGELA IS A WEATHER GIRL! MOST WEATHER ANCHORS DON'T COVER LOCAL STORIES, UNLESS IT'S ABOUT THE WEATHER!!!!!

SO WHY IS ANGELA COVERING THIS STORY???

YOU KNOW WHY! EVERYONE IS TRYING TO PROTECT PEYTON'S IMAGE!

WHAT CAN BE BETTER TO THROW PEOPLE OFF THE TRUTH BY PURPOSELY HAVING A PHOTO OPPORTUNITY WITH HIS WIFE, AND THE WOMAN HE'S SEEING ON THE SIDE!

PEOPLE ARE NOT STUPID AND ARE GOING TO SEE RIGHT THROUGH THIS!

TO SEE THIS LAME ATTEMPT OF TRYING TO THROW PEOPLE OFF, DO THE FOLLOWING:

GO TO WWW.PEYTONMANNING.COM

UNDER THE HEADING COMMUNITY NEWS, CLICK ON THE FIRST STORY THAT READS:PeyBack Foundation distributes record 800 meals.

THAT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE PHOTO GALLERY WHERE YOU CAN SEE ANGELA (WEARING A RED COAT) AND ASHLEY (WEARING A WHITE JACKET AND CAP) TOGETHER.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY THOUGHT PEOPLE WOULD FALL FOR THIS!

CLOSE......BUT NO CIGAR!
Solange

United States

#219 Dec 2, 2008
ME IN INDY wrote:
APPARENTLY PETYON, HIS WIFE ASHLEY, AND THE WOMAN HE IS DATING ON THE SIDE, ANGELA BUCHMAN, GOT WIND OF THIS FORUM HERE ON TOPIX AND ABOUT PEOPLE FINDING OUT ABOUT HOW PEYTON AND ASHLEY HAVE A OPEN MARRIAGE AND HOW ASHLEY KNOWS ABOUT THE AFFAIR BETWEEN ANGELA AND PEYTON.
DEAR MEININDY:

OK i had to stop right there. I don't know, i don't really give a HOLY FREAKING DAMN if this is true or not. But, to say that Peyton and company found through THIS thread in Topix that people supposedly now know about their personal affairs is THE MOST HILARIOUS THING I'VE EVER READ FROM YOU.

Seriously, i read that rumour about the weather lady in ANOTHER PLACE ABOUT A YEAR AGO. Get this into your head, you're NOT breaking news here!

And if he wants to live a "double life" is NOT your gosh damn business. Drop it!!
Dungoncrazy

Chicago, IL

#220 Dec 2, 2008
Angela ... is that you?
Solange

United States

#221 Dec 2, 2008
Dungoncrazy wrote:
Angela ... is that you?
You betcha. I'm here enjoying San Diego while a guy is trying to jump of the Coronado Bridge. I think it's Philip Rivers.
Dungoncrazy

Chicago, IL

#222 Dec 2, 2008
Solange wrote:
<quoted text>
You betcha. I'm here enjoying San Diego while a guy is trying to jump of the Coronado Bridge. I think it's Philip Rivers.
My comment wasn't directed at you.

I didn't see your post until after I was through.
Solange

United States

#223 Dec 2, 2008
Dungoncrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
My comment wasn't directed at you.
I didn't see your post until after I was through.
I thought so, after i clicked "post comment". But that's allright.
Dungoncrazy

Chicago, IL

#224 Dec 2, 2008
I like crazy stories as much as the next person, but sometimes I think people "reach" a little too far.

Most of these Peyton and Ashley rumors have been around for, at least, a year or so.
Solange

United States

#225 Dec 2, 2008
Dungoncrazy wrote:
I like crazy stories as much as the next person, but sometimes I think people "reach" a little too far.
Most of these Peyton and Ashley rumors have been around for, at least, a year or so.
Yeah, i've heard them for at least 2 years now. Some people say more. The funny thing is that when someone posts about it they think they're the first ones in finding out, when we've already heard it long before.
True to the Colts

Paterson, NJ

#226 Dec 4, 2008
ME IN INDY wrote:
TO THROW PEOPLE OFF, THEY PURPOSELY INVITED ANGELA BUCHMAN TO COVER THE THANKSGIVING DINNER DONATIONS THAT PEYTON AND ASHLEY WERE IN CHARGE OF.
NOW, ANGELA IS A WEATHER GIRL! MOST WEATHER ANCHORS DON'T COVER LOCAL STORIES, UNLESS IT'S ABOUT THE WEATHER!!!!!
SO WHY IS ANGELA COVERING THIS STORY???
YOU KNOW WHY! EVERYONE IS TRYING TO PROTECT PEYTON'S IMAGE!
WHAT CAN BE BETTER TO THROW PEOPLE OFF THE TRUTH BY PURPOSELY HAVING A PHOTO OPPORTUNITY WITH HIS WIFE, AND THE WOMAN HE'S SEEING ON THE SIDE!
PEOPLE ARE NOT STUPID AND ARE GOING TO SEE RIGHT THROUGH THIS!
TO SEE THIS LAME ATTEMPT OF TRYING TO THROW PEOPLE OFF, DO THE FOLLOWING:
GO TO WWW.PEYTONMANNING.COM
UNDER THE HEADING COMMUNITY NEWS, CLICK ON THE FIRST STORY THAT READS:PeyBack Foundation distributes record 800 meals.
THAT WILL TAKE YOU TO THE PHOTO GALLERY WHERE YOU CAN SEE ANGELA (WEARING A RED COAT) AND ASHLEY (WEARING A WHITE JACKET AND CAP) TOGETHER.
I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY THOUGHT PEOPLE WOULD FALL FOR THIS!
CLOSE......BUT NO CIGAR!
That is just about the craziest thing I have heard yet!!! HAHAHHAHAHAH I find it hard to believe
gibbs

United States

#227 Dec 5, 2008
so do i... i mean come on.... maybe they wanted her to do the story instead of a news reporter ...
news people do it all the time .....

me in indy i have one thing to say: stay out of peyton's business
anonmous

Memphis, TN

#228 Dec 5, 2008
Im glad that got wind of this topix site if that true. Maybe they will sue all the slanders and gossip said about thema and all the lies
and stay out of there business
anonmous

Memphis, TN

#229 Dec 5, 2008
Me in INdy,
How come you pick on Peyton and Ashley.
Why dont you ever pick on Tom Brady.
Or someeone else enough said
Decoding

United States

#230 Dec 5, 2008
You guys are just putting more wood to the fire. Why don't you just IGNORE what MeInIndy has to say every time she comes here? The more you reply to what she says, the more crap she'll throw here.

If i was a mod here on Topix i'd close this thread once and for all cause this is beyond ridiculous now. I've been here since this thread started a long time ago, talking about Peyton and the Colts, and it only took one idiot to come up with a comment about those rumours to turn this into this Dr. Phil/Springer crap soap opera.

Seriously there are other athletes right now making an ass of themselves and giving the NFL and their teams nothing but trouble and headaches, and here we have some nuts throwing crap at Peyton for whatever the heck he's doing in his personal life which is absolutely none of their business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doc Rivers who 17 hr Truth Rules 1
Seattle shooter not Hispanic 20 hr Truth Rules 1
Hillary has 6 mos to live Sat cpeter1313 18
Hillary the Hologram Debate Sat Truth Rules 3
To the Sons of Silence MC , Indianapolis Clubhouse (Dec '13) Sep 22 dan 148
News City considers issuing $75M in debt to pay for ... Sep 22 Hmph 1
Take knee Sep 22 Hmph 5

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance