P - Pedophiles
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#2 May 1, 2014
Sara Cheated On Todd wrote:
G - Gang
O - Of
P - Pedophiles
You know it would be funny if it wasn't true.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#3 May 1, 2014
Great
Old
Patriots?
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#4 May 1, 2014
Ralph wrote:
Great
Old
Patriots?
Now that is funny because it's not true. Especially coming from someone like you a retardlican who says our military men and women who fights and some dies for this country are not heroes. Yea right.
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#5 May 1, 2014
Besides most peds not all are retardlicans.
Mittens

Huntington, IN

#6 May 1, 2014
Ralph wrote:
Great
Old
Patriots?
Indeed,the members of the GOP are the most committed patriots.

When I was asked to serve my country during the Vietnam War,I quickly went to live in France to avoid the draft. I ate quiche with French aristocrats. I lived in an elegant 4 story chateau that is now used as the embassy for the UAE. I am special,I am unique. I was too precious to do battle in the jungles of Vietnam. I am a man of wealth,taste and of refined elegance. My hair is perfectly coiffed at considerable expense. My nails are perfectly manicured. I have spent more time having my nails done than most women of the world--and at considerable expense as well. I am too special to spend my time dodging bullets. Jungles are hot,humid and war is tough.I might break a nail.

Moreover,as a scion of wealth,I embraced draft dodgers such as Ted Nugent during my run for president. Ted Nugent is a patriot. A man that spent an entire week defecating inside his pants to elude conscription. He was called by God to tour the country and play rock n roll music and to have sexual relations with underage females after every show. That is family values. That is patriotism of the highest order. We are THE GOP!!
Simon

Indianapolis, IN

#7 May 2, 2014
Mittens wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was asked to serve my country during the Vietnam War,I quickly went to live in France to avoid the draft. I ate quiche with French aristocrats. I lived in an elegant 4 story chateau that is now used as the embassy for the UAE. I am special,I am unique. I was too precious to do battle in the jungles of Vietnam. I am a man of wealth,taste and of refined elegance. My hair is perfectly coiffed at considerable expense. My nails are perfectly manicured. I have spent more time having my nails done than most women of the world--and at considerable expense as well. I am too special to spend my time dodging bullets. Jungles are hot,humid and war is tough.I might break a nail.
Moreover,as a scion of wealth,I embraced draft dodgers such as Ted Nugent during my run for president. Ted Nugent is a patriot. A man that spent an entire week defecating inside his pants to elude conscription. He was called by God to tour the country and play rock n roll music and to have sexual relations with underage females after every show. That is family values. That is patriotism of the highest order. We are THE GOP!!
He was just one of many cowards.
Simon

Indianapolis, IN

#8 May 2, 2014
G - Gang
O - Of
P - Pedophiles
We can't say anything because it is true. Can't deny it. I am a registered repug. and know it happens all the time.
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#10 May 2, 2014
Andrew wrote:
Yeah I'm still that little snot nosed zitty butt faced dimoRAT that likes to moon the neighbors by sticking my azz out the window to show the neighbors how much I hate them. Unfortunately for me my azz and my butt face are interchangeable. The neighbors say hi to either my azz or my butt face.
Actually I find it comical. Simon we know it is you. Only a pervert repug would do that.
Long Rider 83

Chicago, IL

#11 May 2, 2014
G - Gang
O - Of
P - Pedophiles
I belong to that gang. Children arr always welcome
Simon

Indianapolis, IN

#12 May 2, 2014
Long Rider 83 wrote:
<quoted text>
We love our kids dont we Long Rider
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#13 May 2, 2014
Long Rider 83 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for telling the truth for once.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#14 May 2, 2014
Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is funny because it's not true. Especially coming from someone like you a retardlican who says our military men and women who fights and some dies for this country are not heroes. Yea right.
some dies?
Would you consider being a hero? By your defination of course.

great
oiley
politicians?
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#15 May 2, 2014
Mittens wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure, the common man had to go to college to gain a deferment. The wealthy went to France. Let them eat cake indeed!
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#16 May 2, 2014
Andrew wrote:
Besides most peds not all are retardlicans.
Peds? A pair of tennis shoes?
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#17 May 2, 2014
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text> some dies?
Would you consider being a hero? By your defination of course.
great
oiley
politicians?
That is for others to decide. But for you to say our military is not heroes by your definition as some has paid the ultimate price is stupid.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#18 May 3, 2014
Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
That is for others to decide. But for you to say our military is not heroes by your definition as some has paid the ultimate price is stupid.
Brain hero Andrew?
Long Rider 83

Indianapolis, IN

#19 May 3, 2014
Simon wrote:
<quoted text>
We love our kids dont we Long Rider
Yes we do. Your boys gave me a good BJ last night while I kitty licked your daughters and mom.
Simon

Detroit, MI

#21 May 3, 2014
Long Rider 83 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes we do. Your boys gave me a good BJ last night while I kitty licked your daughters and mom.
I trained them myself personally Long Rider. Bring the beads with you when you come over. Cant wait for your stick juice. You hoing to watch while I pleasure your wife and daughters again? Love you XO
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#22 May 3, 2014
Great
Ol
People?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to get herbal incense/spice/potpourri in ... (May '13) 10 hr matt 52
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) Thu Go Blue Forever 448
Chuck should be gone Jim should be In Thu bikerbob 1
white girls Wed RZA 1
When Did Indy Become So Racist and Why? Dec 24 The Zombie 77
Vote to outlaw whittieeee Christmas Dec 24 The Zombie 26
Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band coming to Ba... Dec 24 fyi 15
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web