Doyle D Miller died of what?

Doyle D Miller died of what?

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Formerschoolmate

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jun 30, 2018
Did anyone go to school or know Doyle D Miller. I just found out he passed away in 2013 , How did he die was it from an accident or a disease?
ugh

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jun 30, 2018
Formerschoolmate wrote:
Did anyone go to school or know Doyle D Miller. I just found out he passed away in 2013 , How did he die was it from an accident or a disease?
Crazy ole coot you kept accusing everyone posting here of being Doyle Miller and he has been dead for 5 years! Some friend you are. Your so called friend has been dead all this time and you never even bothered to find out. Sounds about right.

Keep swirling in the big toilet bowl of politics you big trump turd. Maybe orange Julius can bring back your oh so close friend. It has only been 5 years.
Formerschoolmate

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jun 30, 2018
Coot do I know you I don't think so,I knew a Doyle Miller in school. I wasn't aware he passed away, This is my first time on this forum. I was looking at alumni page and it had a memorial reference as well.
I don't interject politics into a forum, Whom I vote for is my own personal choice and decision in the voting booth, I don't wear it upon my sleeves.
ugh

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jun 30, 2018
Formerschoolmate wrote:
Coot do I know you I don't think so,I knew a Doyle Miller in school. I wasn't aware he passed away, This is my first time on this forum. I was looking at alumni page and it had a memorial reference as well.
I don't interject politics into a forum, Whom I vote for is my own personal choice and decision in the voting booth, I don't wear it upon my sleeves.
Right. Let me guess it is one of your other personalities doing it? Ha! You have an excuse for everything. Lots of time on your hands while you draw that government check. Biggest welfare soaker of all. Nice try trumptard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Defrost your windshield in seconds with this hack 8 hr Username 2
News Business leaders push for hate crime law in Ind... 8 hr Mr K 5
dead country music fans 8 hr Username 5
The Down Fall Of USA 9 hr Satan 25
Chik-Fil-A Bigots 9 hr Smartest 3
The Burger Chef Murders (Dec '13) 9 hr Cheese whiz 105
Hot black women 9 hr White guy 3

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages