The Zimmerman verdict will feul riot...

The Zimmerman verdict will feul riots at Black Expo

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jul 12, 2013
I hope downtown Indianapolis has a back up plan in place after the Zimmerman verdict is read. If Zimmerman is handed a sentence of say 5 years, He has already served almost half a sentence waiting for his trial, That means the most he will do is another year in jail, The rest he will get off on probation and time served. If he is completely acquitted lookout every downtown city in America for the huge black riots of looting and killing. It will be ghetto slam dance and pounce on all white people in the way. Obama made sure he sent money and organizers down to Fla to help them protest Zimmerman. Obama sure wont send out people to tel his black people to stay calm and not hurt white people or kill them, Obama pretty much told his black people He was on their side form day one. When he said If he had a son, He would look like Treyvon Thugvon .That to me said it all about where Obama sits on the side of VIOLENCE AND NOT JUSTICE.OBAMA sending people and money to help organize a possible mass riot and death squad of angry black people, That alone should get him jailed and impeached now. He used tax dollars to fund hate and the possible murder of even Zimmerman. So tax dollars handed to angry people by Obama and organized by the Justice Dept with Eric Holders guidance . That is a RICO act crime carried out by Obama and Eric Holder.They both should be prosecUted for adding fuel and rage to the Zimmerman incident in FLA. tHEY PAID FOR AL SHARPTON TO SCREAM NO JUSTICE NO PEACE THERE WILL BE BLOOD IN THE STREETS.Imagine had GWB paid the KKK to scream hate and possible death to black people or There will be Blood in the streets.
ima hoosier

Fortville, IN

#2 Jul 12, 2013
there already is blood in the streets, day after day there are shootings here in indy. been a bad summer for the people in the city.
frontrowticket

Muncie, IN

#3 Jul 12, 2013
Actually, it's been a very good summer. The jackal packs are thinning out rapidly.
ima hoosier

Fortville, IN

#4 Jul 12, 2013
your response makes me feel so much better.... i have seen a lot of packs of camels, no jackals as of yet though. kinda feels like we are in a zoo, huh?
thrope

Howell, MI

#5 Jan 13, 2014
if your black And you read About slavery it should make you wanna kill yourself..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indiana lawmaker proposes protesters leave stre... 19 min Meow 6
did you go to University Heights Grade school? (Feb '09) 3 hr Rita 17
Petition calling for release of Trump's tax ret... 5 hr ima hoosier 6
Thank you President Barack Hussein Obama II 7 hr obamafailure 11
Road Rage 20 hr I must have it 1
Body Balance Spa 20 hr Get a life 2
Donald Trump will probably be the most ridicule... Sun obamafailure 3

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance