The Corrupt Jack/Jason Cottey Klan
Dave Whitesell

Fishers, IN

#21 Mar 5, 2011
Sheriff Cottey was a great person to work for and his son should be left out of all of this mess. He treated all of his employees with the greatest of respect and his door was always open if you needed to talk.

He likes women, is that a crime? Strippers are usually hot, so he likes hot women, is that a crime?

A few times he expressed less than good judgment when driving while having been drinking, but he fixed that when he hired 3x police academy failure Rick to drive him around.

Give him and his son a break, he's trying to change, and his son is a great cop and a valued member of the community.
COMMONSENSICAL

United States

#22 Mar 6, 2011
I am one who usually goes by statitistics....and, if I am not mistaken, you are the first one to RAAAAAAAAVE about him.

ERIC WELLS WAS MY STEP DAD's COUSIN. We all heard Mary's SCREAMS because her son was just killed.

And, being a former partner of Cottey's myself, I know he likes a drink and I know he doesn't let having a take home car (or any car for that matter) stop him.

I can one hundred and ten percent GUARANTEE I know both Jason Cottey and Eric Wells more intimately than you could or would have ever known.

So please, get some facts man. I would bet my bottom dollar you are cop (one of those cops that "all cops are good cops") and you are probably close to the Gotti's....although using that moniker would imply that they still have influnce. They are a washed up and corrupt father and son team!!! PERIOD!!!!
the funnies

United States

#23 Mar 6, 2011
Mao wrote:
<quoted text>
Front or back?
The back....the back ALL DAY LONG! Lmao
Larry Larry Darryl

Marysville, OH

#24 Mar 6, 2011
Were Jason and Eric having an affair before the crash. It must have been horrible running up on that scene.

Was Rick New involved in this cover up too?

Was there strippers in the car that got hit? Or?

I know strippers like bikes and the wreck was close to PT's and Harem.

Is Biscard a drinking buddy of Jason's? Did they belong to the same sex swingers club?

I learn a lot here from both sides of the story.
Larry Larry Darryl

Marysville, OH

#25 Mar 6, 2011
Also is it a coinodence that Gotti rimes with Cottey?
inallseriousness

United States

#26 Mar 6, 2011
Clear Justice wrote:
What is the truth about the Cottey family? Was he a sheriff who took everyone's property? What is the story, please explain.
I am no psychologist, but I think it is fair to say Cottey Junior and Senior. During the time I was with Jason I found him entirely unwilling to apologize even in instances where he amazingly would admit he was wrong, he is a narcissist, he is and says things strictly for the purpose, he is violent and he even raped me one time after he drove us home drunk from mcgilverys on the south side.
Alec

Marysville, OH

#27 Mar 6, 2011
the funnies wrote:
<quoted text>
The back....the back ALL DAY LONG! Lmao
How does he pee?
Alec

Marysville, OH

#28 Mar 6, 2011
Isn't Rick New the guy who stronged willed everyone to "donate" and buy Gotti a brand new red convertible?
inallseriousness

United States

#29 Mar 6, 2011
Alec wrote:
<quoted text>
How does he pee?
So funny you should mention......I don't want to be too grotesque here, but that just so happens to be another of his fetishes. I coiuldnt begin to guess the number of time and the number of times he asked to urinate on me. My prediction is one day he will br in the n
Motsinger

Marysville, OH

#30 Mar 6, 2011
Dave Whitesell wrote:
Sheriff Cottey was a great person to work for and his son should be left out of all of this mess. He treated all of his employees with the greatest of respect and his door was always open if you needed to talk.
He likes women, is that a crime? Strippers are usually hot, so he likes hot women, is that a crime?
A few times he expressed less than good judgment when driving while having been drinking, but he fixed that when he hired 3x police academy failure Rick to drive him around.
Give him and his son a break, he's trying to change, and his son is a great cop and a valued member of the community.
The Man was a God! Born of Virgin Birth! No man can judge a God!
Eye Witness News

Marysville, OH

#31 Mar 6, 2011
Where does these fellows hang out now? I would like to get some undercover video of some of the activities you speak about. It would be a ratings bonanza!!!!

Do they run with Mayor Ballard? Does he do the panty hose trick too with Mr. Clark?
inallseriousness

Chicago, IL

#32 Mar 6, 2011
Eye Witness News wrote:
Where does these fellows hang out now? I would like to get some undercover video of some of the activities you speak about. It would be a ratings bonanza!!!!
Do they run with Mayor Ballard? Does he do the panty hose trick too with Mr. Clark?
Now they will just modify their behavior but if you got the time I got the time
inallseriousness

Chicago, IL

#33 Mar 6, 2011
Motsinger wrote:
<quoted text>
The Man was a God! Born of Virgin Birth! No man can judge a God!
And btw way I hope that was all a joke cause the real motsinger was his stalking horse in the tow yard video
THE truth

Chicago, IL

#34 Mar 7, 2011
Clear Justice wrote:
What is the truth about the Cottey family? Was he a sheriff who took everyone's property? What is the story, please explain.
One word: entitlement.

They think they are wholly entitled to run through anyone's life like a wrecking ball. I was with Jason one time when he was on the phone with his dad...of course he was drunk as a skunk just ranting about getting some cop to intimidate a husband of one of his ladies of the night. Jason has threatened me before. God forgive me, but when this despicable man dies of AIDS its a shame he will get the same honors as a good cop. I highly doubt the arrival ceremony for wherever he is headed will have quite the pomp.
Larry Larry Darryl

Marysville, OH

#35 Mar 7, 2011
Where is Lincoln Plowman? Is the ratting on the Cottey Klan?

He also has info on Brizzi and other "good" republicans?
jmd

Chicago, IL

#36 Mar 7, 2011
The wannabe Gotti's make me sick that they just so happen to belong to the Republican party as I. The only way I can appease myself over this is the fact that I travel in the Joe Scarborough. While the Cottey's and Brizzi's drift along in the mental dinghy christened Limbaugh. To those calling them Gotti...please refrain. This is how they wish to be seen. I too have HIV but Jason Cottey must have some form of "tiger blood or adonis" HIV because having lived with him....HE IS CHARLIE SHEEN CRAZY. Kicked "Levi" the cat one time because I wouldn't come to bed. SICKO!
daviwes

Chicago, IL

#37 Mar 7, 2011
Larry Larry Darryl wrote:
Where is Lincoln Plowman? Is the ratting on the Cottey Klan?
He also has info on Brizzi and other "good" republicans?
Pardon my ignorance but who is Plowman. I can't stand Brizzi...I am a republican and melina kennedy was the very first dem I ever voted for. Beth white was the second....such a nice woman.
I wish I was old enough to have gotten the chance to never vote for a cottey lol
tim

United States

#38 Mar 7, 2011
daviwes wrote:
<quoted text>Pardon my ignorance but who is Plowman. I can't stand Brizzi...I am a republican and melina kennedy was the very first dem I ever voted for. Beth white was the second....such a nice woman.
I wish I was old enough to have gotten the chance to never vote for a cottey lol
Plowman worked for cottey Was on the city council. Got busted for taking bribes. Crook thru and thru of low IQ.
Ollie

Marysville, OH

#39 Mar 7, 2011
That's a fact Jack!

He is like the Sheriff of Notingham!

We need a Robin Hood to deal with him.
Poe

Marysville, OH

#40 Mar 8, 2011
Where is the lair of these vampires?

Does Brizzi and Durham still have the drunken orgies?

Does Cottey, Plowman, Motsinger, and that weather girl Pat Carlini still attend?

Will they ever go to prison and be the block punk?

Will they continue to suck blood when in prison?

Will Brizzi handle the PR?

What happens if a vampire sucks tiger blood with Adonis DNA?

Does Tommisue Hilbert and her hubby swap at the secret party? Is she still perky?

We wanna know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Church of Pot was great! 10 hr Jack shut 1
Pence is the biggest racist, sexist, and elitis... 10 hr Jack shut 11
isis flag flown with pride at gay parade 10 hr Jack shut 3
News Can same-sex marriage make America healthier? Thu Xstain Fumblement... 39
Shun the Homsexuals Thu Pete 3
Watch wife in skirt in public Thu BEN 5
Rhett zimmerman is a psycho stalker! Thu I KNOW this freak 1
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Jun 30 kidderjeffrey 135
More from around the web

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages