The Corrupt Jack/Jason Cottey Klan

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anonymous

Carmel, IN

#1 Mar 3, 2011
With Jason Cottey's recent attempts to cover up the murder of Eric Wells...and given the fact he is a crossdresser and alcoholic himself known to drive in his take home car JUST AS OFFICER BISARD WAS DOING...why should he be allowed to serve the city of Indianapolis? Because of Daddy?

Not to mention the ramifications of having an HIV positive first responder. I am not one to advocate discrimination against individuals with disease but when you are talking about a man with no laurels and a communicable disease, does this not present ANOTHER DANGER to the public at large?
Kip

Marysville, OH

#2 Mar 3, 2011
Wasn't his mother a stripper, exotic dancer, or go go topless dancer?

Did not father Jack meet her when he was drunk on duty?

Jason probably has "fetal alcohol syndrome" and is mentally damaged.
jason cotteys ex

United States

#3 Mar 4, 2011
His step mom (Christine) was a stripper. I always found Sandy (his mom quite nice) but Jason has NOOOOO business being a cop. Should an HIV POZ person even be qualified to be a first responder? I myself am POZ but I just think given the nature of the work it puts other officers and the general public at risk. Nevermind he wears panties with holes cut in the crotch...its a free country
ANOTHER ACQUAINTENCE

Carmel, IN

#4 Mar 4, 2011
I witnessed him pull his service revolver on his paramedic boyfriend he used to live with on the southside before his house went into foreclosure...DRUNK AS A SKUNK OF COURSE!!!!
COMMONSENSICAL

Carmel, IN

#5 Mar 4, 2011
WHY OH WHY r these people allowed to serve on the police force. Cottey, Sr. is a washed up has been and Jason sounds destined for the same result!
Cat

Marysville, OH

#6 Mar 4, 2011
COMMONSENSICAL wrote:
WHY OH WHY r these people allowed to serve on the police force. Cottey, Sr. is a washed up has been and Jason sounds destined for the same result!
I wonder how big of pension Jack grows after being a drunk cop for years and years.

All these corrupt jerks drawing big pensions make me sick. We should kick Jason out before he can get a big pension. This madness has to stop.
Cat

Marysville, OH

#7 Mar 4, 2011
jason cotteys ex wrote:
His step mom (Christine) was a stripper. I always found Sandy (his mom quite nice) but Jason has NOOOOO business being a cop. Should an HIV POZ person even be qualified to be a first responder? I myself am POZ but I just think given the nature of the work it puts other officers and the general public at risk. Nevermind he wears panties with holes cut in the crotch...its a free country
He could still have fetal alcohol syndrome [which damages chromosomes] because Jack is/was a known drunk.

How many strippers did Jack have relations with?
Cat

Marysville, OH

#8 Mar 4, 2011
Isn't the name Cottey kinda of like the name Hitler?

Why would anyone keep this name?

On a side note: Is it true that Lincoln Plowman wanted to be an adopted son of Jack Cottey and have his named changed.

Such crooks.
news to me

United States

#9 Mar 4, 2011
Well given the whole crossdressing thing (which btw is fact not rumor) it would not be the least bit shocking if there were a few chromosomes damaged or missing...but that would have to be du to his daddy cause Sandy Cottey is a very good intentioned woman
Joe

Marysville, OH

#10 Mar 4, 2011
Does he put out when he is in cross dress mode?

I would like to hook up with him, if so.
an ex of crazy cotteys

United States

#11 Mar 4, 2011
Nevermind the fact that perhaps you also may be a fetal alcohol syndrome baby if this is the kind of kink you are fond of...there are a few pre-requisites you may not meet. 1. He enjoys knee high panty hose 2. If he wears panties or pantyhose that go all the way to the wasteline he modifies them by cutting a circular opening allowing his partner for the evening the easiest access to his used up toilet parts and 3. He prefers this be an african american. So should you happen to meet these criteria, you may just be in luck...not to mention in need of a mental health professional.

I loved Jason...but he truly is a Charlie Sheen personality. Narcisisstic, violent, self centered, dishonest beyond comprehension, feels entitled and just sad...so sad. He blames everyone else for having HIV and that is so very sad. But I thought I could change him...and everyone knows that never works.

Me
Yikes

Fishers, IN

#12 Mar 4, 2011
I do agree that Jason feels a sense of entitlement due to his father's history in local politics. But should his personal health history be splashed all over the internet? I'm not condemning, just asking...
an ex of crazy cotteys

United States

#13 Mar 4, 2011
Yikes wrote:
I do agree that Jason feels a sense of entitlement due to his father's history in local politics. But should his personal health history be splashed all over the internet? I'm not condemning, just asking...
My personal opionion is this: when you open yourself up to public concern/scrutiny and you conduct yourself in such abhorrent ways...ABSOLUTELY!
Yikes

Fishers, IN

#14 Mar 4, 2011
Just how many exes does this guy have??
Rose

Duncan, OK

#15 Mar 4, 2011
I believe it is against the law to use the surname Capone or Hitler. There was a famous case last year of a couple getting their small boy taken away for naming him Hitler.

I say Indiana should pass this law, if it hasn't, and add the name COTTEY!.

This surname is cursed for the next 100 years!
Rose

Duncan, OK

#16 Mar 4, 2011
an ex of crazy cotteys wrote:
Nevermind the fact that perhaps you also may be a fetal alcohol syndrome baby if this is the kind of kink you are fond of...there are a few pre-requisites you may not meet. 1. He enjoys knee high panty hose 2. If he wears panties or pantyhose that go all the way to the wasteline he modifies them by cutting a circular opening allowing his partner for the evening the easiest access to his used up toilet parts and 3. He prefers this be an african american. So should you happen to meet these criteria, you may just be in luck...not to mention in need of a mental health professional.
I loved Jason...but he truly is a Charlie Sheen personality. Narcisisstic, violent, self centered, dishonest beyond comprehension, feels entitled and just sad...so sad. He blames everyone else for having HIV and that is so very sad. But I thought I could change him...and everyone knows that never works.
Me
Pitcher or catcher?
the funnies

United States

#17 Mar 4, 2011
Uh...if he cuts holes in his panties...well....you draw your own conclusion. LOL
Mao

Duncan, OK

#18 Mar 4, 2011
the funnies wrote:
Uh...if he cuts holes in his panties...well....you draw your own conclusion. LOL
Front or back?
Alec

Marysville, OH

#19 Mar 4, 2011
What can be done to ensure that these kind of fellas go to prison? If you all know such, please report it to the authorities and responsible media for investigation.

The madness has to stop. We can not allow these crooks to rot the fabric of society for decades and then pay them a pension for all of their "good" work.

Was the Cottey's part of that mafia crime ring that was around when Lugar was Mayor and Winston Churhill was Chief. They were probably flunkies of some sort.

I have always heard that Lugar only went along because he was gay and he was blackmailed.
Clear Justice

United States

#20 Mar 5, 2011
What is the truth about the Cottey family? Was he a sheriff who took everyone's property? What is the story, please explain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WH Doctor Says Trump Is Healthy and His Mind Is... 2 hr Cathat 4
A Most Important Anniversary! 3 hr The Liberal 4
I Have Shed Blood For The Cause! 3 hr The Liberal 2
Democrats Help America To Become Great Again! 3 hr The Liberal 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 7 hr legalize 104
How Dare Donald Trump 10 hr nono 6
Planet Nibiru has arrived 15 hr HeavensGate 2

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages