Obama care crushing jobs and leaving many without any health insurance

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Patriot of Honor

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 8, 2014
It's been studied and the reports say Obama zombie care Is a major jobs killer and leaves old people and infants to die. The infant mortality rate is skyrocketing because of Obama zombie care.Report now says by 2020 33 million will be without health insurance. Remember Obama and his leftist Marxist regime stated it would insure the millions now without health insurance. When in fact before Obama care passed. Only about 9 million were without health insurance, The majority of them were young and didn't even want health insurance to begin with. Many also were illegal aliens. The actual amount without health insurance was around 3 million. Those 3 million were mostly young adults who deem themselves healthy and n need for health insurance. Now we see the big lies unfold once again, The numbers never addded up But the lies sure are adding up, The people don't like a commander in Chief who blatantly lies to them every time he opens his pie hole.Now come 2020 33 million will actually be without health insurance, The other millions will die off. That was the goal of Obama zombie care from the get go. To watch many seniors lose their health insurance and dr's and then die because of inadequate care and meds they use to get but now can't under Obama zombie care act.The Obama Zombie Grim reaper care act.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#2 Feb 8, 2014
Don't you think this was the plan all along??????
The Patriot of Honor

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Feb 8, 2014
I do indeed ralph by both parties .
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#4 Feb 8, 2014
The Patriot of Honor wrote:
I do indeed ralph by both parties .
Does it not make one feel warm and fuzzy when a bill has to be passed so you can know what is in it? Correct, both parties.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Terry Curry the Wimpy Prosecutor 2 hr The Black Prophet 11
Not one Gay person can prove they were born gay (Jun '13) 8 hr The Zombie 182
Why do Blacks Hang Out at the Malls? 10 hr tee 23
live and work in canada 11 hr john 1
Bill Sniper Maher 11 hr The True Patriots 3
Who loves a good BLOWNGO? 12 hr BGVisitor 1
Courts tell Indiana to honor gay marriages from... Sun DavidM 13
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web