State police step up efforts as Thank...

State police step up efforts as Thanksgiving nears

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#1 Nov 8, 2013
State police say 150 fatalities last year were linked to alcohol-impaired driving in Indiana. Alcohol-impaired collisions were less than 3 percent of all crashes, but accounted for nearly a fifth of Indiana’s 779 traffic fatalities in 2012 http://www.indystar.com/viewart/20131108/NEWS...

Are you kiddy me? We need more places to drink and more people makeing it in Indiana. Just because it kills a few people, causes divorces and drives crime is beside the point. We need our drink.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Nov 8, 2013
Enjoy by all means. But please please don't drink and drive!
Linda Bledsoe

United States

#3 Nov 8, 2013
If you need to be drunk to get through a holiday function, you have bigger problems than a possible DUI arrest.
ima hoosier

Fortville, IN

#4 Nov 8, 2013
sounds like you are comparing drinkers to bisard. all the cops are doing is trying to ruffle our feathers, you turkeys.... yeah the fop tried the bail out scene but it didnt work so i hope no cops are driving drunk whilst gnawing on a turkey leg going through the drive through trying to get free coffee to sober up. does this not sound like love to the officers who work soooo hard in helping the fine citizens of indy. i got the attitude cause i need a drink.
Andrew

Schererville, IN

#5 Nov 10, 2013
Glad to see democrats taking a stand
ima hoosier

Fortville, IN

#6 Nov 11, 2013
by the way andrew. are you building a tree stand so that you can hunt turkeys and deer to donate to the fop for the poor cop families who are starving in this fine state of nothingness? you can attend the tea party......i need a drink cause i got the attitude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
donald trump will be president and deportations... 3 hr DAVE 50CENTS 1
Vicki walters 7 hr Citizen 99 2
Stop Illegals and Globalization Vote Trump Now!!! 22 hr The Real Source 2
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Sun Speedrred 153
To the Sons of Silence MC , Indianapolis Clubhouse (Dec '13) Sun Jack 142
1212 49th st Sun Wondering 6
Big Obamacare Lie Sun Latte 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages