Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Insurance coverage for the deadbeats and ghetto rat, that's what it amounts to. It's not the fact the government cannot afford Obamammma care because they are closed due to no money. It's not the fact that hundreds of thousands of government employees are now not getting a check now. It's also that the fact that many small businesses had to let go of employees or pay fines for being unable to afford coverage. OR it's not the fact that hundreds of thousands of employees at DOCTORS OFFICES, HOSPITALS, CLINICS, and MEDICAL DEVICE MAKERS are LAYING OFF because through obamacare they reimbursements for payment are going down.

So if you think with your wonderful obamacare card, you will be able to walk right in and get your medical chip in your shoulder scanned and you will receive immediate care , then you are the problem. You are the clueless sheep walking to the slaughter house following your great Obama savior.

Question these statements, it is exactly how it affected my family. LAYED OFF.
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

I am seeing it to. These people are clueless.
truth_for_ya

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Obamacare, Insurance for deadbeats and ghetto rats? They already have insurance it's called welfare. FOOL. What about people who had pre-existing conditions? Should a someone who had cancer as a child be denied health care as an adult? If Obamacare or any form of government health care were a bad idea, why do all wealthy countries have it?? Hmmm. I guess next you're going to tell me that republican economic policies create a healthy economy!
truth_for_ya

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

I suppose Bill that whomever in your family got laid off chose not to take un-employment right? Because you know that is a government program.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ralph's Brake & Muffler Madison Ave 50 min Warty-lipped Butt... 1
Jeff punky Combs at it again 2 hr lisr 9
Courts tell Indiana to honor gay marriages from... 19 hr who cares 4
officer Wilson 19 hr Simon 2
They riot with no facts or evidence 19 hr Simon 9
My new jeep Wed Rogains 5
Landlord registration in Indianapolis: Section ... Wed Rogains 5

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
•••
•••