What is wrong here with people?

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#1 Dec 15, 2012
With the shooting at the school people here show there real self. While bullets rip though little bodies and blood is still running out People here have no sense at all. No self respect. Do they really care about what happen? Or does it give them a reason to bash the right or left or each other. Shame on you whoever you are because you have to hind behind made up names maybe because you are ashamed. This just shows the morals of American today. How they want to bash God and other Americans and tear down the greatest country in the world. May God have mercy on them and all of us.
nosmoking

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Dec 15, 2012
DavidM wrote:
With the shooting at the school people here show there real self. While bullets rip though little bodies and blood is still running out People here have no sense at all. No self respect. Do they really care about what happen? Or does it give them a reason to bash the right or left or each other. Shame on you whoever you are because you have to hind behind made up names maybe because you are ashamed. This just shows the morals of American today. How they want to bash God and other Americans and tear down the greatest country in the world. May God have mercy on them and all of us.
Generally you are the ring leader of this nonsense

Indianapolis

#3 Dec 15, 2012
Oh yes because I believe in God, the right to protect you family and believe in the freedom that we use to have in this country. And don't forget I believe that you have the right to have smoking in YOUR place of you yourself own and operate. And I also believe that people should get up off their lazy butts and not live off the other taxpayers. Yep I am the ring leader of this nonsense.
nosmoking wrote:
<quoted text>
nosmoking

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Dec 15, 2012
DavidM wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes because I believe in God, the right to protect you family and believe in the freedom that we use to have in this country. And don't forget I believe that you have the right to have smoking in YOUR place of you yourself own and operate. And I also believe that people should get up off their lazy butts and not live off the other taxpayers. Yep I am the ring leader of this nonsense.
Your mormon lost. Get over it.
nosmoking

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Dec 15, 2012
Sour grapes! Table for ONE!
MACK

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Dec 15, 2012
Yes if the Mormon had won the loonies would be hunting us all with sniper rifles.
Carl

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Dec 15, 2012
nosmoking wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right. DavidM is definitly a ring leader.
MACK

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Dec 15, 2012
The news is coming out. This murderer was a right wing nut case who believe all the lies about ObamaCare and the President which kooks here and Rush had been spreading. Old Dave is one of the ring leaders here. I hope you right wing nut jobs remember what you have cUsed for the rest of your life! This innocent blood of babies is on your hands!
Linda Bledsoe

Greenfield, IN

#9 Dec 15, 2012
It looks like they have confirmed that the shooter was a democrat and avid Obama supporter. Not surprising because most violence is perpetrated by liberals.
MACK

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Dec 15, 2012
Linda Bledsoe wrote:
It looks like they have confirmed that the shooter was a democrat and avid Obama supporter. Not surprising because most violence is perpetrated by liberals.
You are lying you POS!

Indianapolis

#11 Dec 16, 2012
Lost what? I figured that Obama with his hand outs would win again. That is why I planned ahead.
nosmoking wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mormon lost. Get over it.
AllAmerican

Noblesville, IN

#12 Dec 16, 2012
MACK wrote:
The news is coming out. This murderer was a right wing nut case who believe all the lies about ObamaCare and the President which kooks here and Rush had been spreading. Old Dave is one of the ring leaders here. I hope you right wing nut jobs remember what you have cUsed for the rest of your life! This innocent blood of babies is on your hands!
No Mack, the murderer was an unstable 20 year old with a mental disability that affected his ability to reason. The blood of no one is on my hands. It's time for you to find a new war cry.
Linda Bledsoe

Greenfield, IN

#13 Dec 16, 2012
It really wasn't surprising to learn that the shooter was a democrat. They are statistically much more likely to be violent criminals and scumbags.
MACK

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Dec 16, 2012
AllAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
No Mack, the murderer was an unstable 20 year old with a mental disability that affected his ability to reason. The blood of no one is on my hands. It's time for you to find a new war cry.
Get some treatment for your beliefs. It was irrational beliefs and mental illness which caused this and you seem to suffer from it too. This guy and his mother belief all the lies spread by the Mitt kooks and big money. So do you it seems.

The republican part is evil.

The blood of babies is on your hands.
Linda Bledsoe

Greenfield, IN

#15 Dec 16, 2012
The user named MACK is in denial that the shooter was a scumbag democrat. He hates that most criminals that do this type of thing are liberals.
MACK

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Dec 16, 2012
DavidM wrote:
<quoted text>Lost what? I figured that Obama with his hand outs would win again. That is why I planned ahead.
You and your redneck buddies are the reason so many lies are told about Obama. No wonder paranoid people are going over the edge.

People like you. Rush, Mike Savage, etc. should be imprisoned for sedition.

Maybe then the right wing gun kooks will stop killing kids!
AllAmerican

Noblesville, IN

#17 Dec 16, 2012
MACK wrote:
<quoted text>
Get some treatment for your beliefs. It was irrational beliefs and mental illness which caused this and you seem to suffer from it too. This guy and his mother belief all the lies spread by the Mitt kooks and big money. So do you it seems.
The republican part is evil.
The blood of babies is on your hands.
What part of me indicates to you that I am mentally ill? It seems that, according to you, anyone with a differing opinion is a mentally ill, psychotic, ticking time bomb. If you are unable to accept any other point of view, that also is a mental illness of sorts. Perhaps you should have been spanked more as a child.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Dec 16, 2012
AllAmerican should change his name to baby killing Nazi.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#19 Dec 17, 2012
Connecticut is Democrat. The shooter was likley raised in a Democrat household. I don't think it matters.

This kid was disturbed. The news had sources that said the mother WAS TRYING to get him some help, which he was resisting against.

This is the result.

Not being a R or a D.
Not being rich, or poor.
Not being black or white.
Not being pro- or anti-gun.

BEING SICK in the head is what did it. Mental illness does not care about any of the above. It is an equal opportunity disease.

Politicizing it is cheap, dirty, arrogant. Please stop now.
AllAmerican

United States

#20 Dec 17, 2012
Moe wrote:
AllAmerican should change his name to baby killing Nazi.
More of your 4th grade recess debating skills brought to the surface. Classy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
They pull 19 kids and counting? 12 hr Sayso 5
Hillary finally admits she is Wealthy 14 hr The Great Wisdom 1
Good riddens Paula Cooper 15 hr The Great Wisdom 3
Air Force shooter was black Muslim convert Wed Call YBA Out 2
Larue Carter right to work fired 50 good staff (Aug '14) Wed Darkstar 57
Mayor Ballard Honors Nasty Letterman Wed The Great Wisdom 10
News Let it Out (Oct '07) May 26 lilred2810 231
More from around the web

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE