United States

#2 Dec 21, 2012
Silky wrote:
lots of fun there
Hookers?
blah

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Dec 28, 2012
Saw this and thought it was about women wearing silk and lace..
Rick Smith

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Dec 28, 2012
The Baymont Inn is the place for silk and lace.
blah wrote:
Saw this and thought it was about women wearing silk and lace..

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#5 Dec 28, 2012
You guys must be one of the rich I keep hearing about to throw your money away on these women.
Silky wrote:
lots of fun there
Kevin H

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Dec 28, 2012
Ewww. Ugliest woman in town. Cheap ones though.
Lap Dance Lover

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Dec 29, 2012
I heard that they underwent a $250k renovation last year. What did they do? Buy some Pine Sol?
The Ultimate KAPTOZ

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Dec 29, 2012
You know what they say, You seen one kitty you've seen them all before. Not a whole lot of difference between them.I would hate to be the person to clean those poles and restrooms lol.Yes fools go to those strip clubs as those dancers get their drinks for them after being handed a $20 for a $3 drink and only bringing back 50 cents in change lol or they hand them a $100 bill and bring back no change lol. Not to mention their missing credit cards and other cash slipped out of their pockets lol.Hye it's a free country for now. If that's what turns you on lol. To watch women who in the special rooms sleep with who knows how many other men, Go ahead and catch that funky cold medina disease lol.
Lap Dance Lover

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Dec 29, 2012
The Ultimate KAPTOZ wrote:
You know what they say, You seen one kitty you've seen them all before. Not a whole lot of difference between them.I would hate to be the person to clean those poles and restrooms lol.Yes fools go to those strip clubs as those dancers get their drinks for them after being handed a $20 for a $3 drink and only bringing back 50 cents in change lol or they hand them a $100 bill and bring back no change lol. Not to mention their missing credit cards and other cash slipped out of their pockets lol.Hye it's a free country for now. If that's what turns you on lol. To watch women who in the special rooms sleep with who knows how many other men, Go ahead and catch that funky cold medina disease lol.
Great shout out to Tone Loc
PLT

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Dec 29, 2012
Do they do nose dances there?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#11 Dec 29, 2012
Those chicks smell like fish on purpose. I've seen them spray putty smell perfume on their cats. GROSS.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#12 Jan 28, 2013
Silk and disgrace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peggy Sue Altes 10 hr The Final Truth 1
Lying Donald Trump 11 hr Just Sayin 31
Carly A Real Cooker, Think of Hanzel and Gretal 23 hr Carly Loves Money 1
News Video: Carly Fiorina awkwardly sings made-up tu... Wed Three Days 1
Saint Hillary Edmund Clinton Wed Just Sayin 4
Miami Harald reports on Mystery man Wed Horse Face 3
Ted Cruz Gasping for Air Wed Horse Face 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages