First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis

#1 Nov 22, 2013
Don't you like how government is taking over you lives and telling you what you can do in your own home?

The town of San Rafael, Calif., has passed a ban on smoking that city officials have called the most stringent in the nation. The new ordinance makes it illegal for residents to smoke in their own homes if they share a wall with another dwelling. The ban applies to owners and renters alike, and it covers condominiums, co-ops, apartments and any multi-family residence containing three or more units.

Now I know most of you will welcome this but here is some others things that is happening today.

Plastic bags will be banned in Los Angeles after the first of the year. They're already banned in several other California cities, including Long Beach and San Jose.

Austin, Texas, bans both plastic and paper bags from grocery stores.

San Francisco tried to ban fast-food meals that came with toys.

Forest Park, Ga., in 2011 made it illegal to breastfeed in public a child older than 2. After public protest, the ban was lifted.

Cocoa, Fla., makes it illegal to wear baggy pants on city streets.

Palo Alto, Calif., makes it illegal to live in your car.

And under Section 63-19-2430 of the South Carolina code, it's illegal for a minor under the age of 18 to play a pinball machine.
http://realestate.aol.com/blog/2013/11/21/smo... ;

Now I know that most of you liberals thinks that the government should take more control of people's lives.
nocaser

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Nov 22, 2013
DavidM wrote:
Don't you like how government is taking over you lives and telling you what you can do in your own home?

The town of San Rafael, Calif., has passed a ban on smoking that city officials have called the most stringent in the nation. The new ordinance makes it illegal for residents to smoke in their own homes if they share a wall with another dwelling. The ban applies to owners and renters alike, and it covers condominiums, co-ops, apartments and any multi-family residence containing three or more units.

Now I know most of you will welcome this but here is some others things that is happening today.

Plastic bags will be banned in Los Angeles after the first of the year. They're already banned in several other California cities, including Long Beach and San Jose.

Austin, Texas, bans both plastic and paper bags from grocery stores.

San Francisco tried to ban fast-food meals that came with toys.

Forest Park, Ga., in 2011 made it illegal to breastfeed in public a child older than 2. After public protest, the ban was lifted.

Cocoa, Fla., makes it illegal to wear baggy pants on city streets.

Palo Alto, Calif., makes it illegal to live in your car.

And under Section 63-19-2430 of the South Carolina code, it's illegal for a minor under the age of 18 to play a pinball machine.
http://realestate.aol.com/blog/2013/11/21/smo... ;

Now I know that most of you liberals thinks that the government should take more control of people's lives.
Nothing wrong with clean, fresh air and limiting trash from filth like you.
Donnie

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Nov 22, 2013
All those new laws were wrote by republicans.
Hay

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Nov 22, 2013
Hay Gomer Dave !!! Whattsa matter, you can't clean out the ford pinto of all your fat fart cherry Tree Mcdonalds bags and crusty French fries going down the road anymore???
YeahYou

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Nov 22, 2013
I would like to think it is the cancer cocktail meds making this guy talk out of his head but he was a rambling dementia patient long before that happened.

what a dirt bag.

go back to listening to rush scream about rape you pervert.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#6 Nov 22, 2013
What's a hay liberal? Do they take straw polls?
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Nov 23, 2013
Get AIDS and die. You are no friend of those who want freedom.

Bye, Bye.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Nov 23, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
What's a hay liberal? Do they take straw polls?
I will remember scum bag.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Nov 23, 2013
Go to sleep.....sleep gently.....forever....

just because you are a homosexual..... does not mean you are a proponent of freedom. You should wear a yellow H on your jacket. You care nothing for regular folk.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Nov 23, 2013
Bye Bye forever.

Indianapolis

#11 Nov 23, 2013
With Obama care you will die if you get aids. So be careful of what man you date.
Moe wrote:
Get AIDS and die. You are no friend of those who want freedom.
Bye, Bye.

Indianapolis

#12 Nov 23, 2013
That Pinto was the best lasting car I had and I don't eat french fries.
Hay wrote:
Hay Gomer Dave !!! Whattsa matter, you can't clean out the ford pinto of all your fat fart cherry Tree Mcdonalds bags and crusty French fries going down the road anymore???
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Nov 23, 2013
DavidM wrote:
With Obama care you will die if you get aids. So be careful of what man you date. <quoted text>
You're dying and you don't have Obama care. You will be dead way before this time next year. POOF!
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#14 Nov 23, 2013
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>You're dying and you don't have Obama care. You will be dead way before this time next year. POOF!
Hay liberals, cannon fodder?
Alice

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Nov 23, 2013
Donnie wrote:
All those new laws were wrote by republicans.
You just busted Davids pee bag all over himself. Yes the tea baggers want less government but continue to add more laws. Go Figure.
Mel

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Nov 23, 2013
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>You're dying and you don't have Obama care. You will be dead way before this time next year. POOF!
I believe you are right.
Jesus

Anderson, IN

#17 Nov 23, 2013
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>You just busted Davids pee bag all over himself. Yes the tea baggers want less government but continue to add more laws. Go Figure.
That is so true.

Indianapolis

#18 Nov 24, 2013
You and Moe, are you trying to insult me or the thousand that has a Pee bag?
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>You just busted Davids pee bag all over himself. Yes the tea baggers want less government but continue to add more laws. Go Figure.
Alice

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Nov 24, 2013
DavidM wrote:
You and Moe, are you trying to insult me or the thousand that has a Pee bag?
<quoted text>
You're the only one with the pee bag on here. As far as insulting you. Read the topic you started and then whining about more government from which most of those laws was forced down the throats and written by republicans. You are an insult to your own stupidity. Now go empty your bag. You can still at least do that,,,,,,, can't you?

Indianapolis

#20 Nov 25, 2013
Most were pasted by both democrats and liberal republicans. You should be proud of some republicans leading the cause of knocking down the gay marriage ban. Of in the last five years I have not called myself a republican.
Alice wrote:
<quoted text>You're the only one with the pee bag on here. As far as insulting you. Read the topic you started and then whining about more government from which most of those laws was forced down the throats and written by republicans. You are an insult to your own stupidity. Now go empty your bag. You can still at least do that,,,,,,, can't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band coming to Ba... 39 min Kelly Banks 3
Xbox 360 Modding/Flashing Service $30.00 (Jul '10) 4 hr paxson233 20
Vote to outlaw whittieeee Christmas 5 hr Alonzo X 10
Sears adds Indiana to closing list (Dec '11) 11 hr storm warning 11
Terry Moore-graduate of perry meridian? (Dec '08) 18 hr josmith281 10
Flu worries prompt more Indiana hospitals limits 20 hr fgufk 1
John root 20 hr Pecker Head 1
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web