IN: Indianapolis Doctor Charged with Unlawfully Dispensing Oxycodone Gets 6 Years in Prison

Nov 17, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Usdoj.gov

NOV 17 -- A medical doctor with an office in Broad Ripple, Indiana was sentenced to six years federal imprisonment by U. S. District Chief Judge David F. Hamilton on November 12, 2008.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
aintthatabitch

West Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2008

no candy docs anywhere in ma......aint that a bitch
yesitis

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2008

thinnin' em out here too
candy man

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Are you kidding me! There are more out there that just haven't been caught! The candy man can!
Pill Popper

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

I'm A Pharmacist. New Rules in Place. A Bill Just Passed Today r/t rules on controlled drugs. No more Fake, Called in, New Doctors, etc...everything is going to be called in and triple checked. All meds counted 3x, then logged in computer linked to d.e.a.
Time for Detox. If on oxy, i feel sorry. but norco/lortabs, u can have a pain-free rapid retox.
From what i hear from my dentist, nurses, other doctors, etc...vip-home-care.com
has the best resource on all rapid detox places, since some of his nurses went to florida detox, then addicted to another opiate suboxone. another 1 detoxing from heroin, now he's on methadone- a legal form of heroin. andthe the athlete went to detroit $6,800 ended up 14,000 in the projects of detroit hospital. oh, another went to waismann and spent 18,000 for terrible service in a hospital sharing a room w/ a fool.
IN ALL THEY ALL RE-LAPSED and went to vip-home-care.com
END of Story...ZERO RELAPSE RATE PER 1000
Shut up

Finleyville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2008

Another meaningless "victory" for the DEA.
hate dea

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

poeple have pain and we need doctors to take care of us is this a comunist or am i in america. if people would watch there teenagers better we would not have this problem. take acountablety for being bad parents and quit blaming drugs
Niall

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) from ZTOPIX. COM about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Excuse Me. Excuse ME! 3 hr Suzanne Sugarbaker 1
Will the real Craig please stand up 4 hr Last name 2
Heather Koiro 5 hr Miss Beasley 1
Black and Tired 10 hr Starlett Miller 10
Israel wants all of the middle east now 10 hr The Great One 1
The truth about homicide in Indy (Jan '14) 10 hr Starlett Miller 194
Time to end funding for Israel and Hamas 10 hr The Great One 2
•••
•••