IPL

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jan 5, 2014
What parts of town are without power?

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

United States

#2 Jan 5, 2014
The dark parts. Hey! You know I mean the parts without lights. Don't twist my words!
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jan 6, 2014
IPL is not fixing anything along 38th street. The people are waiting the arrival of the great savior Obama to restore power. NORAD has the link for the Obama tracker and his estimated arrival time. He will show up on his white steed and with a swoop of is might hand, all power will be back on!

He will also have obamaphones and free Medicaid to hand out. Praise be to Obama the great!
Republican Jesus

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Jan 6, 2014
I got a bonor when I was informed the poorer and minority neighborhoods were going without heat and electricity during this period of inclement weather. And getting that bonor is no small task. I've been dead for over 2000 years. Anyway,Indiana,as the south's most northern state has made me proud once again. I support institutionalized racism of all types. I love racism. I'm most proud of the good folks that applaud and reach orgasm when told of the challenges facing the less fortunate amongst us. I believe in White-Power! The perks belong to those with the most gold. Let the minority and poorer neighborhoods suffer. Let my white people enjoy the comforts and security of their wide-screen television sets on this glorious day!!

There IS a reason my father developed snow to be white!!!

I am The Republican Jesus!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I noticed something. 2 hr d j crazy 4
Fat chix 2 hr d j crazy 3
Where to get herbal incense/spice/potpourri in ... (May '13) Tue Illylookingforill 46
Obama racist rhetoric toward Police Tue tayarrit76 5
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) Mon tayarrit76 270
does pepsi drug test? which type? Mon Dave 9
Louis Farrakhan regales Indianapolis with 2-1/2... (Dec '13) Sep 28 Ms Mack 20
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match

Indianapolis Jobs

Indianapolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Indianapolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Indianapolis

Personal Finance