Sorry! I meant Yes, he African.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Aug 30, 2013
Of course he is. Even I know that.
Thoughtful Insight

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Aug 31, 2013
I have read the threads and postings of Patriot Of Wisdom . I must say they are very enlightening and well thought out with plenty of true facts included in them. I like how Patriot covers everything as much as possible in the postings. I believe those who disagree with his posting already have drawn a conclusion without actually reading them. We need more brave people like Patriot to wake people up to the lies and truth of how white straight people are being targeted in our society and blamed for all that ill's the other races.I mean people such as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson can stand up for their race and say anything about other races and not fear and reprisals and retribution . They are both paraded on TV and radio and allowed to incite race riots and murder of innocent people. Both should be jailed for hate crimes.Bravo to Mr Patriot for such beautiful truth and bravery in taking on many of these angry racist leftist, The ones who can't stand your opinion or facts that you lay out so very well. Thank You again.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Aug 31, 2013
I may read the first sentence like I did yours Patriot of Wisdom...... Uhhh I mean Thoughtful lol insight.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6 Sep 1, 2013
kappy loves o toot his horn. He has to change his name to get people to read his propaganda, but you can tell by the smell that the Kappy shit machine is stuck on spew. He gets really bad when his Herpes simplex 4 flares up around his mouth.
Yes

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Sep 2, 2013
BMIGuy wrote:
kappy loves o toot his horn. He has to change his name to get people to read his propaganda, but you can tell by the smell that the Kappy shit machine is stuck on spew. He gets really bad when his Herpes simplex 4 flares up around his mouth.
It's time for him to do another name change.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Sep 3, 2013
Yes.... More so than Assad!
The Patriot Of Wisdom

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Sep 4, 2013
I was thinking that BMI guy is really Moe, Has anyone heard of Moe lol. I guess Moe is now black and angry racist thug hahahahahah.
Uncle Sam

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Sep 4, 2013
Whatever Adolf!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#11 Sep 4, 2013
I said no, because he's so anti-reality that national boundaries are irrelevant.
Uncle Sam

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Sep 5, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
I said no, because he's so anti-reality that national boundaries are irrelevant.
He does seem to be out of touch with society. He sounds like he needs medicated.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#13 Sep 5, 2013
I read somewhere, he has a rather large skinny wooden object lodged in his colen. Doctors say it has caused spinal fluid to build up at the base of his brain. Fecal matter is forced to the frontal lobe of the brain called the mandula aublingotta. The fecal matter then spews from the mouth, hence the smell. lmao Just funnin Kappy.

Indianapolis

#14 Sep 5, 2013
I disagree, doctor--I believe his diagnosis is rectocranial inversion.
BMIGuy wrote:
I read somewhere, he has a rather large skinny wooden object lodged in his colen. Doctors say it has caused spinal fluid to build up at the base of his brain. Fecal matter is forced to the frontal lobe of the brain called the mandula aublingotta. The fecal matter then spews from the mouth, hence the smell. lmao Just funnin Kappy.
able

United States

#15 Sep 5, 2013
I think he is just lonely because his democratic father left his drug addicted mom for a Mexican transvestite

Indianapolis

#16 Sep 6, 2013
leaving your wife for another woman is practically a plank of the GOP platform...reagan, limbaugh, gingrich, etc.
able wrote:
I think he is just lonely because his democratic father left his drug addicted mom for a Mexican transvestite
Hal

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Sep 22, 2013
YES!
The Patriot of Wisdom

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Sep 28, 2013
Yes I am. I am Kaptozs little brother. He taught me everything I know.

Indianapolis

#19 Sep 29, 2013
And after those two seconds?
The Patriot of Wisdom wrote:
The Great Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Oct 2, 2013
The Patriot of Wisdom wrote:
Hey who was the third vote for you? Cuz Bill?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do black people like grape soda? (Apr '13) 2 hr Chann 48
Dan Quayle For President 2016 2 hr PAM 1
Time to boycott all black people now!!! (Jul '13) 6 hr Call YBA Out 16
Obama The Great Racist 6 hr Call YBA Out 2
Vote to outlaw whittieeee Christmas 8 hr Alonzo x 17
any strippers want to Skype? 8 hr hondaguy101 4
Madonna songs leak. She fights back. 15 hr Waldo Simmons 1
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web