Koch + Sterling = Racist Republicans

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Apr 28, 2014
It seems that Sterling is a big supporter of the Koch brothers.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#2 Apr 28, 2014
Andrew wrote:
It seems that Sterling is a big supporter of the Koch brothers.
Wrong. Now I know for sure that you never bother to look up information before posting, Sterling is a Democrat.

Racist Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Has Only Contributed to Democrats

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/376641/r...

L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling, whom commentators tried to tie to the Republican party immediately after his alleged racist statements became public, has in fact only given money to Democratic candidates, according to campaign-contribution records.
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Apr 28, 2014
Nope he is a retardlican and a big contributor to the Koch brothers. Now I know you only grab at what you want to see and not the facts.

Location hidden

#4 Apr 28, 2014
Andrew wrote:
Nope he is a retardlican and a big contributor to the Koch brothers. Now I know you only grab at what you want to see and not the facts.
I am not going to sit here an argue with you because it's a waste of time. You use several names and yet you spot Lie after lie and never back anything you say up with facts or links I have and the fact that you can't shows you aren't worth the effort. I will give you a hint. Yahoo search. Type in " Who has Donald Sterling gave contributions to" and all that comes up is he gave only to the Democrats. Simple. You just can stand the fact that Democrats can be as racist as anyone, so get lost because I will not give you the time of day again.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Apr 28, 2014
You can't argue with these stupid libtard kids. Sterling is a democrat.
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Apr 28, 2014
Guy wrote:
<quoted text> I am not going to sit here an argue with you because it's a waste of time. You use several names and yet you spot Lie after lie and never back anything you say up with facts or links I have and the fact that you can't shows you aren't worth the effort. I will give you a hint. Yahoo search. Type in " Who has Donald Sterling gave contributions to" and all that comes up is he gave only to the Democrats. Simple. You just can stand the fact that Democrats can be as racist as anyone, so get lost because I will not give you the time of day again.

I hope you keep your word but I know you being a retardlican and mass impersonator and liar that will be out of the question.

Sterling is a retardlican and you know it Dork.
Moe

Anonymous Proxy

#7 Apr 28, 2014
To guys

There is a skeeter on my peeter, knock it off!
Ralph

Anonymous Proxy

#8 Apr 28, 2014
Over the weekend, while nation-wide attention was focused on the racist comments reportedly made by Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling, some conservative commentators were focused on something else: Sterling's party affiliation.

Specifically, certain conservatives were taking the media to task for supposedly ignoring Sterling's ties to the Democratic Party. But a bit of context was missing. Sterling is a registered Republican.

A search of The Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder's website using Sterling's name, date of birth, and address turns up a Republican registration, and the registrar-recorder's office confirmed the information to TPM on Monday.(The initial tip came to TPM from public records compiler eMerges.)
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Apr 28, 2014
Ralph wrote:
Over the weekend, while nation-wide attention was focused on the racist comments reportedly made by Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling, some conservative commentators were focused on something else: Sterling's party affiliation.
Specifically, certain conservatives were taking the media to task for supposedly ignoring Sterling's ties to the Democratic Party. But a bit of context was missing. Sterling is a registered Republican.
A search of The Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder's website using Sterling's name, date of birth, and address turns up a Republican registration, and the registrar-recorder's office confirmed the information to TPM on Monday.(The initial tip came to TPM from public records compiler eMerges.)
Deny deny deny. Democrat motto.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#10 Apr 28, 2014
Things go better with Koch.
Do The Tryst

West Lafayette, IN

#11 Apr 28, 2014
Ralph wrote:
Things go better with Koch.
Isn't that the phrase Republicans use when meeting a stranger in order to initiate a Republican Public Restroom Tryst?
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Apr 30, 2014
Do The Tryst wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that the phrase Republicans use when meeting a stranger in order to initiate a Republican Public Restroom Tryst?
It was invented by the gay democrats. They've been doing it for years.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#13 May 1, 2014
Do The Tryst wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a better understanding of it then I. Use the phrase often?
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#14 May 1, 2014
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to have a better understanding of it then I. Use the phrase often?
Usually the ones doing it don't use the phrase that often. It's the ones who have to put up with it when they have to use the bathroom for what it was intended for that uses it because of gay retard-licans always wanting to get sexual gratifications from say people like Guy the retard-lican. But then you already knew that.

Location hidden

#15 May 2, 2014
Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>Usually the ones doing it don't use the phrase that often. It's the ones who have to put up with it when they have to use the bathroom for what it was intended for that uses it because of gay retard-licans always wanting to get sexual gratifications from say people like Guy the retard-lican. But then you already knew that.
Hey GROID do you even have the grasp of the English language? No because us real Americas don't speak that jegga boo non-sense. Now go swing some poop like your mom and dad did when they were swinging from trees.
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#16 May 2, 2014
Lone Rider 83 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey GROID do you even have the grasp of the English language? No because us real Americas don't speak that jegga boo non-sense. Now go swing some poop like your mom and dad did when they were swinging from trees.
I will see you tonight at Simons house tonight Long Rider. Can't wait to get that stick juice tonight. Oh bring your mom and dad. I will kitty lick your mom while your dad and you watch. Then I will get you and your dad to bukake me. Oh Americas should be Americans. So you could grasp the English language a little better. Love you my reatardlican friends. XOXOXO
Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#19 May 2, 2014
Simon wrote:
Whenever I bring my ugly zitty butt faced RETARDlican butt f**ker c**ks*cking self with my hemorrhoided atrophied festered butt hole to your sadistic parties all of you POS dimoRATic butt f**king c**ks*ckers refuse to do me.
Probably because your full of std's and won't get treated Simon.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#20 May 2, 2014
Lone Rider 83 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey GROID do you even have the grasp of the English language? No because us real Americas don't speak that jegga boo non-sense. Now go swing some poop like your mom and dad did when they were swinging from trees.
Say, you don't own a NBA team, do you?
Long Rider 83

Indianapolis, IN

#21 May 3, 2014
Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I will see you tonight at Simons house tonight Long Rider. Can't wait to get that stick juice tonight. Oh bring your mom and dad. I will kitty lick your mom while your dad and you watch. Then I will get you and your dad to bukake me. Oh Americas should be Americans. So you could grasp the English language a little better. Love you my reatardlican friends. XOXOXO
You were awesome Guy and I am coming over again tonight. Bringing the wife and kids to. Love Long Rider 83 XOXOXO P.S. This is fun.
Simon

Indianapolis, IN

#22 May 3, 2014
Long Rider 83 wrote:
<quoted text> You were awesome Guy and I am coming over again tonight. Bringing the wife and kids to. Love Long Rider 83 XOXOXO P.S. This is fun.
He sure is Long Rider. Licked me clean of my stick juice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Brown screams Mr Wilson 57 min BlackGhettoThug 2
K-mart's shutting down 4 hr jack 20
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 4 hr Learn to Read 305
jack cottey deceased 5 hr Blackology 8
Could Terry Curry Be 1st Democratic 2-Term Pros... 5 hr Blackology 1
William montez 6 hr Mr Wu 4
Cop arrested on third DUI (Mar '07) 23 hr advocate in IL 136
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match

Indianapolis Jobs