Another 23 black people arrested in I...

Another 23 black people arrested in Indianapolis

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Starlett Miller

West Manchester, OH

#1 Aug 8, 2010
Diseased criminally insane social parasites.

Indianapolis - Metro police arrested nearly two dozen people at a dog fight on the northwest side Friday night.

The arrests came at a home in the 3000 block of West 60th Street around 10:30 p.m. Friday. In all, 23 people were arrested after a search warrant was executed by several agencies. The USDA, Animal Care and Control and the Marion County Sheriff's Department assisted IMPD with the arrests.

http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp...
give them prison time

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Aug 8, 2010
Another horrible crime committed by useless people without feelings or remorse.
Its bad enough these dogs get a bad rap, but its not the dogs fault, its the idiots who own them.

I've always said if you want to see or judge a persons character....just see how they treat an animal or a dog.
Part of everyone of these bozos sentencing should be they can never ever own a dog again on top of jail and fines. Kind of like when a felon commits a crime with a weapon. They get caught with a dog...back to their prison cage like the sentence they give their fighting dogs.
Corkybelle

Sterling, IL

#5 Aug 8, 2010
They should be treated just like they treated those poor dogs. Starve them and make them fight to the death for entertainment! Sick people should never see the light of day again!!
Ole John

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Aug 9, 2010
Wait a minute,..more "black" people being arrested ???

Im beginning to see a pattern here !

Are the IMPD targeting these people of color because of Race,..
or because of their WRONG DOINGS ?

Gee,..even I can see whats wrong with this picture,

Blacks account for 12 to 13% of the United States population,..yet account for 50% of the CRIME.

And you know what,..lets just look at this from a numerical stand point,.....

I know that all Blacks are NOT Criminals and are not doing anything to make themselves look bad, or an entire race of them looking bad,...

So,...lets just say that half the black population are "Bad",..and the other half are "Good".

OK ?

Soooooooo then, only half the blacks are commiting crimes,....out of the 12 % of them in our population,...

That would mean that 6% of the the black population account for 50% of the crimes committed!

Think about it.

Such a small percentage of blacks, being responciable for soooooooooooo much crime.

And some of the Black Militants are advocating a Race War,..Killing Crackers,..and White Babies.....

From youtube,..

Black Panthers Say That Blacks Have To "Kill Some Crackers And Their Babies!"

"White Dirty Cracker Whores"

"You want Freedom, You gonna have to kill some Crackers !"

"YOU gonna have to KILL some of theys babies"

Awwwwww Gee,..this guy loves his black race so much that he advocates killing crackers and ,....
"theys babies",....

Where are the decent, honest black people while he is standing around spewing his venom filled speach of haterd for white people,...doesn't at least one black person feel that this guy should be put in his place ?

Where are the decent black people denouncing that this guy does NOT speak for them ?

Where are the decent Muslims, denouncing that the militant jihed does NOT speak for them ?

Gee,..its pretty obvious that everyone is afraid of offending anyone else, if they speak up for what they believe in,...but if its haterd towards whites,..Thats OK !

Not in my book !
Ole John

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Aug 9, 2010
Oh yes,

I almost forgot,...look at this Video, and towards the end, it shows these 2 black people enter the back door of what appears to be their Black Panther Headquarters, with an African Banner above a sign that reads,...

STOP
THE VIOLENCE
UNITE NOW
PEACE
IN THE STREETS

How fitting, heres a Black Panther, stiring up a race war,...and a sign on his door that says,.. STOP THE VIOLENCE

Yeah,...Right !
Starlett Miller

West Manchester, OH

#8 Aug 9, 2010
I think in this case more people will be disgusted that animals are involved than humans.
Starlett Miller

West Manchester, OH

#9 Aug 9, 2010
You would think that someone in the black community would say

"Stop it! You are making us all look bad"

It appears that most of them are too stupid to understand that.
Corkybelle

Sterling, IL

#11 Aug 9, 2010
Personally I don't care what color they are. It's idiots who use animals like that for entertainment that are sick people. Color means NOTHING to me, as does religion and any other factor. Dog fighting is NOT a game. ANYONE who does this should be made to pay.
skillet304

United States

#12 Aug 12, 2010
@Jeff A., S. Miller, and O. John, The only thing I can say about your comments is WOW. Everyone here is entitled to their opinion and just like butts sometimes they stink. First off, this country was already spiraling towards ruin long before Obama became president. So, don't start blaming him for this mess that Republicans put us in. I will say this, if Bush was still in office we would probably be paying $7.00 to 8.00 dollars a gallon for gas due to the BP oil spill in the gulf. Why hasn't gas prices skyrocketed since the spill? As far as the dog fighting goes, it has nothing to do with the race of the people, but more to do with the character of the people. In our culture, domestic animals are pets and should be treated as such, but in other cultures these same animals are looked upon as a food source. So, does this make these people inhumane? I definitely don't agree with dog fighting or fighting of any animal, but I also don't agree with placing this type of thing on one particular race of people. I also don't agree with all of the views of Black Panthers, but some of the programs they developed in the past has helped people of all races and not just African-Americans. Now, Do you agree with he views of the Aryan Nation? Probably not, so don't make this the sentiment of all African-American people. Lastly, Ms. Miller with the comment that states, "It appears most of them are too stupid to understand that," you sound real intelligent with a comment of that nature. I don't necessarily see people of other races standing up to speak against crimes that are committed by their race. A person of average intelligence would be able to understand the actions of a few don't represent an entire race of people. Then again, I'm probably talking above you head at the moment, and if so then I apologize. After reading your comments, it moved me to leave this posting. Thank you for the opportunity to express myself.
Linda Bledsoe

San Jose, CA

#13 Aug 12, 2010
There are a lot of worthless, hopeless scumbags out there. It just so happens that a large majority of them (per-capita) are blacks.
idiot gamblers

Plymouth, IN

#14 Aug 12, 2010
I do speak out about people commiting crimes against my race and any race. I'm an equal opportunity dirtbag hater.
What looks bad is when idiots like Al Sharpton try making it a racists issue for his own personal gain, and the fact that he only spaks out about allegations against the black community, then views crimes committed by his race as business as usual. I'll bet your solution is toss more money at the problem huh?
Why isn't Al protesting dog fights that make people in his community look like heartless animals? Probably because the jackwad partakes in it..........and once again everythings a republicans fault. Try more like since 2006 when the idiotcrats took over DC.
Or Clinton giving china preferred nation trade status, signing nafta, glass steigal and the housing mess,.........yep must be Bushs fault too.
famous

United States

#15 Aug 12, 2010
first you take their money
second you take their clothes
that is the end of the scumbag black problem in indianapolis.
Smoe

Lima, OH

#16 Aug 12, 2010
Did any get killed by drunk cops flying under the radar for Count Cottey?
Starlett Miller

West Manchester, OH

#17 Aug 13, 2010
skillet304 wrote:
@Jeff A., S. Miller, and O. John, The only thing I can say about your comments is WOW. Everyone here is entitled to their opinion and just like butts sometimes they stink. First off, this country was already spiraling towards ruin long before Obama became president. So, don't start blaming him for this mess that Republicans put us in. I will say this, if Bush was still in office we would probably be paying $7.00 to 8.00 dollars a gallon for gas due to the BP oil spill in the gulf. Why hasn't gas prices skyrocketed since the spill? As far as the dog fighting goes, it has nothing to do with the race of the people, but more to do with the character of the people. In our culture, domestic animals are pets and should be treated as such, but in other cultures these same animals are looked upon as a food source. So, does this make these people inhumane? I definitely don't agree with dog fighting or fighting of any animal, but I also don't agree with placing this type of thing on one particular race of people. I also don't agree with all of the views of Black Panthers, but some of the programs they developed in the past has helped people of all races and not just African-Americans. Now, Do you agree with he views of the Aryan Nation? Probably not, so don't make this the sentiment of all African-American people. Lastly, Ms. Miller with the comment that states, "It appears most of them are too stupid to understand that," you sound real intelligent with a comment of that nature. I don't necessarily see people of other races standing up to speak against crimes that are committed by their race. A person of average intelligence would be able to understand the actions of a few don't represent an entire race of people. Then again, I'm probably talking above you head at the moment, and if so then I apologize. After reading your comments, it moved me to leave this posting. Thank you for the opportunity to express myself.
Nobody said all…
Never do…
You crybabies just think it…

You are one of the turds that are too stupid to understand that when the majority of crime in committed by one race, most of it, if not all take the blame.

A couple of weeks ago a black teenage boy shot ten black people at a very large black convention.

The next weekend a black man shot eight black people and killed two black people at late night mid week black party.

Within a few days twenty-three black people were arrested at a DOG FIGHT!

Women and children were there! At a dog fight!

When was the last time you heard of a dog fight?

Anyone who would attend a dog fight is a vile degenerate low-life scum.
One that would bring their children is less than that.

When was the last time you heard of twenty-three people being arrested?
AT one time?...

My guess is there will not be twenty three people arrested during the entire State Fair.

I have made disclaimed after disclaimer that I know it is not all negros that are this kind of social misfit criminal but the coloreds sure aren’t making it any easier to believe.

Get a clue… Your criminal cousin is not doing you any favors.

I can not convince him to change his ways but I may be able to convince you to try to make a difference but first you have to stop defending your cousins just because they are your cousins.
GEORGE MF WALLACE

Commercial Point, OH

#18 Aug 13, 2010
Starlett Miller wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody said all…
Never do…
You crybabies just think it…
You are one of the turds that are too stupid to understand that when the majority of crime in committed by one race, most of it, if not all take the blame.
A couple of weeks ago a black teenage boy shot ten black people at a very large black convention.
The next weekend a black man shot eight black people and killed two black people at late night mid week black party.
Within a few days twenty-three black people were arrested at a DOG FIGHT!
Women and children were there! At a dog fight!
When was the last time you heard of a dog fight?
Anyone who would attend a dog fight is a vile degenerate low-life scum.
One that would bring their children is less than that.
When was the last time you heard of twenty-three people being arrested?
AT one time?...
My guess is there will not be twenty three people arrested during the entire State Fair.
I have made disclaimed after disclaimer that I know it is not all negros that are this kind of social misfit criminal but the coloreds sure aren’t making it any easier to believe.
Get a clue… Your criminal cousin is not doing you any favors.
I can not convince him to change his ways but I may be able to convince you to try to make a difference but first you have to stop defending your cousins just because they are your cousins.
MARION COUNTY JAIL INDPLS IND. STARLETT YOUR CITY,HEAD COUNT. MORE WHITES ARE LOCKED UP IN THE MARION COUNTY JAIL THAN ANY OTHER RACE AND TO BE LOCKED UP IN JAIL MEANS YOU COMITTED A CRIME WHICH MEANS YOU ARE A CRIMINAL!!!!!!!
GEORGE MF WALLACE

Verona, WI

#19 Aug 13, 2010
Ole John wrote:
Wait a minute,..more "black" people being arrested ???
Im beginning to see a pattern here !
Are the IMPD targeting these people of color because of Race,..
or because of their WRONG DOINGS ?
Gee,..even I can see whats wrong with this picture,
Blacks account for 12 to 13% of the United States population,..yet account for 50% of the CRIME.
And you know what,..lets just look at this from a numerical stand point,.....
I know that all Blacks are NOT Criminals and are not doing anything to make themselves look bad, or an entire race of them looking bad,...
So,...lets just say that half the black population are "Bad",..and the other half are "Good".
OK ?
Soooooooo then, only half the blacks are commiting crimes,....out of the 12 % of them in our population,...
That would mean that 6% of the the black population account for 50% of the crimes committed!
Think about it.
Such a small percentage of blacks, being responciable for soooooooooooo much crime.
And some of the Black Militants are advocating a Race War,..Killing Crackers,..and White Babies.....
From youtube,..
Black Panthers Say That Blacks Have To "Kill Some Crackers And Their Babies!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =a3MbqupVxMYXX
"White Dirty Cracker Whores"
"You want Freedom, You gonna have to kill some Crackers !"
"YOU gonna have to KILL some of theys babies"
Awwwwww Gee,..this guy loves his black race so much that he advocates killing crackers and ,....
"theys babies",....
Where are the decent, honest black people while he is standing around spewing his venom filled speach of haterd for white people,...doesn't at least one black person feel that this guy should be put in his place ?
Where are the decent black people denouncing that this guy does NOT speak for them ?
Where are the decent Muslims, denouncing that the militant jihed does NOT speak for them ?
Gee,..its pretty obvious that everyone is afraid of offending anyone else, if they speak up for what they believe in,...but if its haterd towards whites,..Thats OK !
Not in my book !
DEPT OF JUSTICE,OL JOHN go to there web site pull up felony stats,but don't fall out of your chair when you read it. Let me give you a warning, if you think BLACKS LEAD THE WAY IN CRIME, then i hope you are sitting down when you read these stat put together by the DEPT OF JUSTICE!!!!!! WHITES LEAD IN EVERY FELONY CATEGORY FROM ELDERCIDE TO HOMICIDE!!!!
Linda Bledsoe

San Jose, CA

#20 Aug 13, 2010
GEORGE MF WALLACE wrote:
<quoted text>DEPT OF JUSTICE,OL JOHN go to there web site pull up felony stats,but don't fall out of your chair when you read it. Let me give you a warning, if you think BLACKS LEAD THE WAY IN CRIME, then i hope you are sitting down when you read these stat put together by the DEPT OF JUSTICE!!!!!! WHITES LEAD IN EVERY FELONY CATEGORY FROM ELDERCIDE TO HOMICIDE!!!!
You can't possibly be so stupid as to not understand per-capita apportionment.

Since: Jul 07

Indianapolis

#21 Aug 13, 2010
idiot gamblers wrote:
I do speak out about people commiting crimes against my race and any race. I'm an equal opportunity dirtbag hater.
What looks bad is when idiots like Al Sharpton try making it a racists issue for his own personal gain, and the fact that he only spaks out about allegations against the black community, then views crimes committed by his race as business as usual. I'll bet your solution is toss more money at the problem huh?
Why isn't Al protesting dog fights that make people in his community look like heartless animals? Probably because the jackwad partakes in it..........and once again everythings a republicans fault. Try more like since 2006 when the idiotcrats took over DC. Or Clinton giving china preferred nation trade status, signing nafta, glass steigal and the housing mess,.........yep must be Bushs fault too.
Yeppper, it's always Bush's fault. I'm soooooooo tired of hearing that from these numb nuts who don't know what they're talking about. The economy under Bush was just fine, until the democrats were voted in, in 2006. Do not refer to Nobama and his den of thieves, as an administration. They should all be called, collectively, an abomination. They have turned the white house into a whore house; and Obama is the biggest Pimp.
The government is not your mama; nor is it responsible for your wants and/or needs. This is the land 'of the free'; not land 'where everything is free'.
Why don't you find our how much money Obama received for his campaign, from BP? It was a hell of a lot. Makes you wonder why he never spoke to BP; and why they were given a pass on safety and security regulations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ted Cruz Drops Out Of GOP Primary 7 hr GARTh 6
News Police to review kicking of suspect (May '08) 11 hr Karla sweedman 155
Vote Trump, Return Cruz to Texas or Canada 16 hr Just Sayin 4
News As Hoosiers vote, most prez candidates already ... 17 hr Chilli J 2
News Trump faithful could boycott Fiorina at GOP fun... 19 hr Layoff Queen 1
Trump: women - "You Gotta Treat em Like $hit" 21 hr Just Sayin 16
America is Blessed With President Trump Mon Native Landlord 2
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Apr 30 Chuck 146
More from around the web

Personal Finance