2014 Emmy Awards Discussion
LILO

Lynchburg, VA

#115 Aug 26, 2014
Davie Z wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but they did for the white herpes druggie that killed himself.
you should be ashamed to behave this way.robin Williams was an artist,a better actor couldn't be found. Why would they have silence for someone not in entertainment?

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#117 Aug 26, 2014
I loved the Robin William tribute. Parkinson is a progressive disease I don't think he could cope with. We will miss his great talent. RIP Robin.
Nanoose Nanoose

Wayne, PA

#118 Aug 26, 2014
That tribute to the Robin Williams and his erotic asphyxia accident was touching.
LILO

Lynchburg, VA

#120 Aug 26, 2014
Nanoose Nanoose wrote:
That tribute to the Robin Williams and his erotic asphyxia accident was touching.
you have no idea how this man died.you are just sick .
Hank

Talladega, AL

#121 Aug 26, 2014
Nanoose Nanoose wrote:
That tribute to the Robin Williams and his erotic asphyxia accident was touching.
All the signs do seem to say that is what happened. If he was an everyday slob and this happened to him it would be all over the news but he was a "celebrity"
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#124 Aug 26, 2014
LILO wrote:
<quoted text>you have no idea how this man died.you are just sick .
News reports say he asphyxiated himself with a belt.
So we had three left wingers / democrats die close together fulfilling the groups of three folklore.
James Garner democrat
Lauran Bacall democrat
Robin Williams lefty lunatic democrat
LILO

Lynchburg, VA

#125 Aug 26, 2014
You have info on him? You were the medical examiner on his case?or are you going on the fact he was depressed,ill,and fighting addiction?
Hank

Talladega, AL

#126 Aug 26, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
News reports say he asphyxiated himself with a belt.
So we had three left wingers / democrats die close together fulfilling the groups of three folklore.
James Garner democrat
Lauran Bacall democrat
Robin Williams lefty lunatic democrat
I working in law enforcement and we have found several of these. True suicides don't ever leave themselves an escape route.
When I first heard about the belt closed up in a door and him in a chair I knew that's what happened.
I just wondered if they would protect his memory since he was one of the special "celebrities" who get special treatment.
Anyone who doesn't think that was what went down is clueless.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#128 Aug 26, 2014
No talent wrote:
Who cares about a bunch of rich people giving awards to other rich people. Bunch of sycophants!
I don't get it why do people idolize actors? Anybody could read and memorize lines. I could do that.....
Why not give the old Show biz a try? You can leave your shovel at home.
LMS

Campbellsville, KY

#129 Aug 26, 2014
LILO wrote:
<quoted text>you have no idea how this man died.you are just sick .
I read where he was trying to stretch himself to be taller?
Bubba Feelgood

United States

#130 Aug 26, 2014
Everything on TV is garbage!
LILO

Roanoke, VA

#131 Aug 26, 2014
Hank wrote:
<quoted text>
I working in law enforcement and we have found several of these. True suicides don't ever leave themselves an escape route.
When I first heard about the belt closed up in a door and him in a chair I knew that's what happened.
I just wondered if they would protect his memory since he was one of the special "celebrities" who get special treatment.
Anyone who doesn't think that was what went down is clueless.
news said he was on the floor leaning his right side on the door. But now ,unlike you I wasn't there or on the inside scoop.so I guess I'll just believe what I heard. After all David cardine wasn't protected was he?

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#132 Aug 26, 2014
Bubba Feelgood wrote:
Everything on TV is garbage!
Vote Blue in November Florida.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#133 Aug 26, 2014
Bubba Feelgood wrote:
Everything on TV is garbage!
It's probably that artificial potted plant you have sitting on top of it.
joy

Los Angeles, CA

#134 Aug 26, 2014
So much garbage on tv and what I pay for basic cable....I'm watching re-runs of 1-1/2 men and getting belly laughs.....need laughs.

did not watch the emmys, first time in my tv watching life, could care less anymore...

been watching Discovery and National Geo and getting sick of the TUNA stuff and drugs inc....

give me jeopardy and some funny shows.....

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#136 Aug 26, 2014
joy wrote:
So much garbage on tv and what I pay for basic cable....I'm watching re-runs of 1-1/2 men and getting belly laughs.....need laughs.
did not watch the emmys, first time in my tv watching life, could care less anymore...
been watching Discovery and National Geo and getting sick of the TUNA stuff and drugs inc....
give me jeopardy and some funny shows.....
I'm with you. I'm not much into watching Hollywood pat itself on the back. I will say kudos to Breaking Bad though. Great series. And local news anchors were tickled by the NM shout out.

Since: Jan 14

Longmont, CO

#137 Aug 26, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
News reports say he asphyxiated himself with a belt.
So we had three left wingers / democrats die close together fulfilling the groups of three folklore.
James Garner democrat
Lauran Bacall democrat
Robin Williams lefty lunatic democrat
Except that James Garner was asked to run for Congress in 1962 by the Republican Party, and "it didn't stop them when I told them I was a Democrat.Â…They just thought I could win."

- "The Garner Files"
SAMCRO

Erlanger, KY

#138 Aug 26, 2014
Sons of Anarchy got screwed.
yawn

Georgetown, IN

#139 Aug 26, 2014
day buried da kneegr wrote:
<quoted text>he dead mun dit over it
BHA HAHAHA
Over it before it started

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#140 Aug 26, 2014
joy wrote:
So much garbage on tv and what I pay for basic cable....I'm watching re-runs of 1-1/2 men and getting belly laughs.....need laughs.
did not watch the emmys, first time in my tv watching life, could care less anymore...
been watching Discovery and National Geo and getting sick of the TUNA stuff and drugs inc....
give me jeopardy and some funny shows.....
Try Fox "News". It's always good for a laugh.

"1-1/2 Men"? Boy, those reruns must be drastically edited.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sources: Dog trainer reaches agreement with city 21 hr blackoaks1 1
Michelle from the WH stops in at Opies Place Fri Amy 1
MCSO inmate search on their website. (Sep '12) Fri Yessir 3
News Neighbors in custom homes put up a fight with P... (Jan '11) Dec 1 lavon affair 95
Obama is so smiling at Hllary Loss Dec 1 TrumpPenceRock 1
Industrial Maintenance Job Fair - Honda Manufac... Dec 1 Lori Legge 1
Nibiru Safe Zones Dec 1 PlanetX 1

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages