kUDOS to Paul Ryan
The Patriot of Honor

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Mar 14, 2014
It is very true about inner city men. Mainly black inner city thugs who father many babies and never raise them,, They smoke weed and get high and gang bang all day . They mostly target white people for violent crimes they carryout . They mock education as being white, They are encouraged by their new Messiah Obama in command. Obama had two full years at the helm to do anything he wanted, Money wise he could had handed every black person a million bucks, He blew a trillion on stimuless . He blew more money on gm and chrylser and new electric cars and green energy. All the trillions he has wasted could had gone to those same inner city black peeps He says he will help when he leaves office lol are you kidding me lol.Yet black people are still so ignorant they believe and follow him no matter what, It's pathetic to watch even so called educated university blacks bow down to lord obama and praise him as he raises taxs and the national debt and sinks America deeper into debt.Then once he is out He will say his hands were tied by those white people in congress and the tea party, Yet he had two full years along with his new leftist fascist lefty dem party to do all they pleased, They did plenty against white people who were straight and hardworking .Paul Ryan has said nothing different than Bill Cosby did of those same inner city black people who walk around cussing fathering unwanted babies beating their women, Stealing killing and not staying in school. after all the trillions spent on public schools in those same inner cities, why no results? somebody has to be the blame.It shows no matter how much money you spend to improve education in the inner city UNTIL you give parents by the choice to send those kids to schools that actually teach the abc's and 123's . You will get the same results in the inner city of poverty, hate, murder, and racism by inner city black people, scrap muliculturalism you will see grades rise, take out the race baited teachings in the inner city schools against colonialism and our white forefathers .TELL ME HOW THAT BLACKS WHO ONLY MAKE UP i BELIEVE 28 % OF OUR POPULATION MANAGE TO GET 80% OF THE PUBLIC SECTOR JOBS IN THE SAME INNER CITIES?WHY ARE MOST INNER CITY SCHOOLS 100% AND 95% BLACK OR hISPANIC?. Yet anytime a school is made up of mostly Caucasians, The govt steps in and says you must accept more blacks and pother minorities now.yet you have many inner city schools of all black kids and teachers and principals . How is that fair and equal?
Prowd Tee Purty Membur

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 14, 2014
I also interpreted Ryan's comments to mean we should stop having Republican Public Restroom Trysts in the inner city. As white men with delicate and dainty sensibilities,we are deserving of a more bucolic environment for our trysts. Such as our beautiful public parks. No more swanky hotels. No more cheap motels. No more dalliances in restrooms within UNIGOV.

Yes,we must begin the privatization of our public parks. It is every Republican's dream to see our public parks undergo and be exposed to expansive privatization efforts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misty Allen's House is located at 6361 River Ru... 2 hr MISTY RAE ALLEN 1
News APNewsbreak: Voter group says dead people likel... 4 hr Your Ex 37
The Burger Chef Murders (Dec '13) 4 hr Anon 23
News A man walks to use a voting booth March 1, 2016... 8 hr Synque 23
bro job 10 hr Wish 2
More Hillary and Obama lies about Russia 14 hr Red Skies 1
Joshua Scott somebody help me find him (Mar '15) 15 hr Wish 18

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance