Melania Trump needed new robotic parts

Melania Trump needed new robotic parts

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

MarsMk

Indianapolis, IN

#1 May 20, 2018
Yes Mueller has discovered Melania is a robot sex doll posing as first lady, She recently had a new part replaced and Mueller investigating the kidney story followed Melania to Boston Dynamics and he was shocked to see Melania is Sophia the robot we have seen paraded on television in the new robotic advancments of A.I. technologies.
This is why Melanaia always has a vague expression on her face , She is not human, The real Melania is living it up , The son who doesnt speak is also a robot, This is why you dont see him smile buy wave always.He was referred to as having autism.
He is also a robot.
Isn;t it apparent with all the recent robot news of the advancements in the robotic technology ofA.I' looking humans.
Yes they used a robotic Obama also. Man that Mueller is really fnding out so much ha ha .He also found out Bill Clinton has a robotic penis implant which rises with the tides and when VENUS IS ALLIGNED WITH Uranus.
wow Mueller should run for President and use the same connections Trump's had to win this whole election and mind control the voters to vote for Trump.
truth

Indianapolis, IN

#2 May 20, 2018
MarsMk wrote:
Yes Mueller has discovered Melania is a robot sex doll posing as first lady, She recently had a new part replaced and Mueller investigating the kidney story followed Melania to Boston Dynamics and he was shocked to see Melania is Sophia the robot we have seen paraded on television in the new robotic advancments of A.I. technologies.
This is why Melanaia always has a vague expression on her face , She is not human, The real Melania is living it up , The son who doesnt speak is also a robot, This is why you dont see him smile buy wave always.He was referred to as having autism.
He is also a robot.
Isn;t it apparent with all the recent robot news of the advancements in the robotic technology ofA.I' looking humans.
Yes they used a robotic Obama also. Man that Mueller is really fnding out so much ha ha .He also found out Bill Clinton has a robotic penis implant which rises with the tides and when VENUS IS ALLIGNED WITH Uranus.
wow Mueller should run for President and use the same connections Trump's had to win this whole election and mind control the voters to vote for Trump.
Go change your pissy diaper boomer.
truth

Indianapolis, IN

#3 May 20, 2018
Melanoma had an abortion. Took longer to recover after she had the demon spawn scraped out.
The Liberal

Greenwood, IN

#4 May 20, 2018
MUELLER WILL SAVE US!!!!

MUELLER IS GOD!!!!!

MUELLER WILL SAVE DEMOCRACY!!!!!

WHITE MEN HAVE NO CREDIBILITY!!!! THEY ARE PRIVILEGED!!!!

VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN 2020!!!!

YOU MUST VOTE FOR A STRAIGHT DEMOCRATIC TICKET!!!!

TRUMP IS HITLER!!!

TRUMP IS THE ANTICHRIST!!!!

HIS NUMBER IS 666!!!!!

RESIST!!!!
The Liberal

Greenwood, IN

#5 May 20, 2018
truth wrote:
<quoted text>

Go change your pissy diaper boomer.
We missed you at the last NAMBLA meeting. You need to attend more often,we need your wisdom and for you to elucidate in the inimitable and funny manner you're known for regarding your obsession with diapers!
truth

Indianapolis, IN

#6 May 20, 2018
The Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>We missed you at the last NAMBLA meeting. You need to attend more often,we need your wisdom and for you to elucidate in the inimitable and funny manner you're known for regarding your obsession with diapers!
Go change your diaper pissy boomer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Down Fall Of USA 3 hr Truth 23
News Defrost your windshield in seconds with this hack 5 hr TryThis 1
News Business leaders push for hate crime law in Ind... 10 hr True 4
News Let it Out (May '07) 23 hr Patty 296
News The Latest: Indiana boy sentenced for school sh... Thu Unreal 3
The Burger Chef Murders (Dec '13) Thu Crimestopperz 103
dead country music fans Nov 13 TrumpingWithGlory 4

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages