Indy home explosion investigation cos...

Indy home explosion investigation costs: $308,674

There are 8 comments on the Indianapolis Business News story from Dec 13, 2012, titled Indy home explosion investigation costs: $308,674. In it, Indianapolis Business News reports that:

The Indianapolis Department of Public Safety says it has spent more than $300,000 on manpower and other expenses investigating an explosion that killed a couple and decimated their neighborhood on the southeast side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Indianapolis Business News.

KCR

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 14, 2012
Too bad the POEPLE responsible for this henious act doesn't have to pay every dime for this!
disgust

Greenwood, IN

#2 Dec 14, 2012
I hope they are still investigating. But it does seem as time passes somebody is laughing at what they may have got away with. I hope the people responsible didn't recv a dime of insurance money.AND I HOPE THEY ROT IN H*LL.
RoyalT

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Dec 21, 2012
Well 3 arrested now ,charged with murder the Muncie woman, her zBF and his brother, in jail , No Bond
jjr

Greenwood, IN

#4 Dec 21, 2012
RoyalT wrote:
Well 3 arrested now ,charged with murder the Muncie woman, her zBF and his brother, in jail , No Bond
I'm so glad they got caught.
Nosy

Clinton, IN

#5 Dec 21, 2012
Who is the 4th person they are investigating?
2plumsfor1

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Dec 21, 2012
Nosy wrote:
Guy helping Bob Leonard dick with the furnace thermostat. Unknown person who has knowledge of heating and air workings.
jjr

Greenwood, IN

#7 Dec 22, 2012
Nosy wrote:
When this happened the news kept showing pictures of a guy name David Gill. If you read older threads about the explosion his name is mentioned there as well. No idea if he is still #4.I think he was the other guy in the van seen running from the house earlier the day of the explosion with Bob Leonard.
wayne

Georgetown, IN

#8 Dec 22, 2012
amazing how they came up with this microwave detonator theory throughout all that rubbish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Payton Wells shuts 4 auto dealerships (Jan '07) Sun TLK 37
looking Sun drshado 1
Shelton Figley anyone know him? Sat freak show 39
News Hogsett proposes free or reduced-cost housing f... Aug 29 Wish 1
roger wethington Aug 29 little lady 5
Another local Business goes to China Aug 28 PC_KID 1
News Dog flu reaching epidemic levels in Chicagoland... Aug 28 Wish 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages