curious

United States

#2 Jan 13, 2013
No one has info? Is the custom car scene in Indy non-existent?
well

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jan 13, 2013
curious wrote:
No one has info? Is the custom car scene in Indy non-existent?
Most boys grew up and their interests changed. You can still find the occasional 40 plus crowd that hangs onto their acdc t- shirts and refers to the 80s as the best time in their lives. You can find them working at the movie plex.
curious

United States

#4 Jan 13, 2013
Well that's not what I'm looking for. I'm 27, married and have a 5 yr old daughter. I have degree and a great job and we own our home. I'm at a point in my life that I now have the income that allows me to afford a NICE car, but it would be nice to find a somewhat mature group to hang out with. 22-30 yr olds. My last show car I had, won hottest import at HIN when it was in Chicago and the same sword when it was in INDY. I would love to get back on the show circuit but it was always fun to go to events in groups and just by yourself. Are you understanding a little better. I'm not some old a$$ looking to hang out with some seniors with our Model As and talk about the last sock hop we went to in 1958.
curious

United States

#5 Jan 13, 2013
curious wrote:
Well that's not what I'm looking for. I'm 27, married and have a 5 yr old daughter. I have degree and a great job and we own our home. I'm at a point in my life that I now have the income that allows me to afford a NICE car, but it would be nice to find a somewhat mature group to hang out with. 22-30 yr olds. My last show car I had, won hottest import at HIN when it was in Chicago and the same sword when it was in INDY. I would love to get back on the show circuit but it was always fun to go to events in groups and just by yourself. Are you understanding a little better. I'm not some old a$$ looking to hang out with some seniors with our Model As and talk about the last sock hop we went to in 1958.
Disregard my typos... Mobile phone is hard to utilize at the moment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To the Sons of Silence MC , Indianapolis Clubhouse (Dec '13) 3 hr The Zombie 97
Review: Indianapolis Junk Cars (Apr '14) 7 hr Leachmark707 9
Mike Pence: average at best; not presidential ... 9 hr Indiana weeps 1
right to travel 10 hr freemanj 5
watch me wank 14 hr moes42 1
Review: GW TECH PARTS 19 hr bynos mazadza 1
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) Wed Hopeful 473
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web