Nancy Pelosi to retire
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Nov 13, 2012
This the same Nancy Pelosi that swore she would hold the gavel again. Now she has a huge announcement tomorrow that she will retire. Could it be Nancy knows Obama is about to be impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors ?. Now Paula Broadwell's drivers license is found in a DC pak and she is missing, Can you say Vince Foster white water gate all over again. Now Hillary out of the country saying she is to busy to testify over the Benghazi attacks, Now Obama white house is saying General Petraues will not testify either, Are you kidding me lol. Something is wbout to go down tomorrow people. Obama is also meeting with hsi top thug unions, Those same union thugs who said give us the command Mr President, This is you're army. We will get those Tea Party SonsofBitc$%. with a huge smile Obama sat there approving of possible murder of Tea Party people.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Nov 13, 2012
Where is Paula Broadwell Obama?The people want to know Obama now!!! Hillary wont testify nor will Petraues . whats going on Obama, Now Nancy Pelosi may step down as the speaker of the house.something big is brewing tomorrow as I said Obama is also meeting with his top violent union thugs who said they would get those Tea Party sonsofbitch#$ if whenever he gives the command, tHE UNION THUG JImmy hoffa jr said this is you're army Mr Predsident.Already 25 states have signed petitions to secede from the union. Many states say they wont enact Obama care.
OUtbound

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Nov 13, 2012
God, couldn't she just, I don't know, drop DEAD or something more dramatic? I won't be happy until I know she's 6-ft under where she can't do anymore harm.
Rob Hood

Noblesville, IN

#4 Nov 13, 2012
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
This the same Nancy Pelosi that swore she would hold the gavel again. Now she has a huge announcement tomorrow that she will retire. Could it be Nancy knows Obama is about to be impeached for high crimes and misdemeanors ?. Now Paula Broadwell's drivers license is found in a DC pak and she is missing, Can you say Vince Foster white water gate all over again. Now Hillary out of the country saying she is to busy to testify over the Benghazi attacks, Now Obama white house is saying General Petraues will not testify either, Are you kidding me lol. Something is wbout to go down tomorrow people. Obama is also meeting with hsi top thug unions, Those same union thugs who said give us the command Mr President, This is you're army. We will get those Tea Party SonsofBitc$%. with a huge smile Obama sat there approving of possible murder of Tea Party people.
They are all rotten to the core.
Howard

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Nov 13, 2012
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
Where is Paula Broadwell Obama?The people want to know Obama now!!! Hillary wont testify nor will Petraues . whats going on Obama, Now Nancy Pelosi may step down as the speaker of the house.something big is brewing tomorrow as I said Obama is also meeting with his top violent union thugs who said they would get those Tea Party sonsofbitch#$ if whenever he gives the command, tHE UNION THUG JImmy hoffa jr said this is you're army Mr Predsident.Already 25 states have signed petitions to secede from the union. Many states say they wont enact Obama care.
Hopefully she and that other chick will be posing for Playboy or Hustler.

Those generals know some HQ tail!
drunken skanks inc

Walkerton, IN

#6 Nov 13, 2012
She isn't going to retire, she's just drunk from spending to much time at the vineyard.
Word has it she's looking to shelter her 250 million dollar networth in overseas accounts to evade Obamas taxes for the wealthy.
Guess she just found out about it, she had to vote for him to see what was in his future legislation.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Nov 14, 2012
Now we all see Nancy was fibbing as though she would give up her minority leadership in the house, This was all to take the heat off Obama over Benghazi and General Petraeus and major election fraud. I smell impeachemnt coming , I see Hillary,Penatta, Biden, Eric Holder and Obama gone. They are all part of this lie and so is Susan Rice. Petraeus worried them when asked about the planned terrorist attacks in Libya and Egypt. He said do you want the spontaneous of crowd gathering or the real story. Also Eric Holder and the FBI was investigating Petraeus e-mails in early September. Low and behold Obama learns about Petraeus investigation right after the election.This Benghazi cover up is bigger than water gate . Nobody died during water gate. Obamas ordered to stand down in Libya and Egypt and Biden, Hillary, and Obama were all in the room watching live air time of the attack they deemed a spontaneous gathering of angry Muslims over a trailer that had been on youtube for months prior. Now we know the main reason they want Petraeus gone Is that Obama had a secret CIA prison in Libya, Obama campaigned against GWB on any secret prisons they called torture prisons . Now we learn for over 3 years Obama has had a secret torture prison. The people kept there were captured across border, The only way that is allowed to happen is direct approval from the President .Now Hillary and Penatta fled to Australia to wine taste, Penatta got as call on the plane and was informed about Petraeus resigning Yet Hillary and Penatta say they are too busy to answer questions, They both have wine tasting to do lol.Putin the Russian President wants a meeting with Obama now.Obama when he gets reelected he informed the former President of Russia to tell Putin he will have much more flexibility to remove those missile defense shields in former soviet union countries.
booboo

Fishers, IN

#8 Nov 14, 2012
Exactly when did she say she was going to retire?

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/14...

How was she "fibbing" if the original assertion that she was going to retire is just something you dreamed in a drug-induced stupor?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pence after Carrier deal: Trump is 'a champion ... 3 hr Lick6432 29
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! 16 hr Real deal 1
Pizzagate vs Enabalers 18 hr natureboy 8
MoreFakeNews 18 hr natureboy 4
son murdered mother in early 90's (Oct '15) Wed JANDINYCO 8
CarrierChuckJones Wed TrumpedThePuney 1
Burger Chef murders can be solved Tue Linda Bedsore 21

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance