Prison term for mom of I-465 toddler

Prison term for mom of I-465 toddler

There are 2054 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Sep 18, 2007, titled Prison term for mom of I-465 toddler. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Nancy Dyer is heading to prison today after a judge sentenced the mother in a case brought when her 3-year-old son was found wandering on I-465. Marion Superior Court Judge Lisa Borges gave Dyer, 31, a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Yup

AOL

#2576 Feb 5, 2009
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
So is she pregnant or not? Was this ever confirmed? I sure hope she isn't.
Another one on the way for us taxpayers to support. The skank can't keep her rotten crotch closed.
DaMommy

Indianapolis, IN

#2577 Feb 28, 2009
TheMommy wrote:
<quoted text>
As for the new Nancy pregnancy, this child will be born within the year of a case being closed or still opened so CPS will be directly involved with new child and/or any present children until it is proven that there is no need for services by Nancy and Roger.
She keeps haveing her posts removed. but here it is straight from the a$$'s mouth

Since: Feb 07

On your PC screen

#2578 Mar 2, 2009
DaMommy wrote:
<quoted text>
She keeps haveing her posts removed. but here it is straight from the a$$'s mouth
Amazing and here you are to repost something you claim was removed. Goodness your ASSumptions are quite laughable. Entertain yourself!!
Yup

AOL

#2579 Mar 2, 2009
TheMommy wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing and here you are to repost something you claim was removed. Goodness your ASSumptions are quite laughable. Entertain yourself!!
Lie much? You just got caught in a big one.
He wasn't making assumptions-you were running your big, nosy mouth once again about the new baby courtesy of Nancy and Roger.
If you are all for her having all those kids, then do us taxpayers a favor-pay her medical bills associated with the pregnancy/delivery and for the next 18 yrs.
Dyer Skank

United States

#2580 Mar 2, 2009
Let us never forget the rotten crotch of Nancy Dyer endangered the life of her children. Her negligence almost cost her son his life.
What a moron

Cincinnati, OH

#2581 Mar 3, 2009
Dyer Skank wrote:
Let us never forget the rotten crotch of Nancy Dyer endangered the life of her children. Her negligence almost cost her son his life.
Her CROTCH endangered the life of her child? Well, that certainly would make an interesting documentary.
DaMommy

Indianapolis, IN

#2582 Mar 3, 2009
TheMommy wrote:
<quoted text>
As for the new Nancy pregnancy, this child will be born within the year of a case being closed or still opened so CPS will be directly involved with new child and/or any present children until it is proven that there is no need for services by Nancy and Roger.
I just want to see you say it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...
Yup

AOL

#2583 Mar 4, 2009
The true sign of insanity is to make the same mistake over, and over again and not learn from it. She had all of her children taken away and continues to use her uterus as a bus stop.

Themommy won't be back because she is too embarrased to show her face after she was caught in a bold face lie.
Duh

Cincinnati, OH

#2584 Mar 7, 2009
Yup wrote:
The true sign of insanity is to make the same mistake over, and over again and not learn from it. She had all of her children taken away and continues to use her uterus as a bus stop.
Themommy won't be back because she is too embarrased to show her face after she was caught in a bold face lie.
And just what did she lie about????

On your PC screen

#2585 Mar 7, 2009
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie much? You just got caught in a big one.
He wasn't making assumptions-you were running your big, nosy mouth once again about the new baby courtesy of Nancy and Roger.
If you are all for her having all those kids, then do us taxpayers a favor-pay her medical bills associated with the pregnancy/delivery and for the next 18 yrs.
Hey dimwit I was replying to the fact the idiot was saying I was having my posts removed.... comprehend much?

On your PC screen

#2586 Mar 7, 2009
Yup wrote:
Im here troll, now what say you?
Yup

AOL

#2587 Mar 7, 2009
TheMommy wrote:
<quoted text>
I say you have no shame. Reminds me of someone else like that;your felon friend.
DaMommy

Indianapolis, IN

#2588 Mar 7, 2009
TheMommy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to see you talk to me that way, too my face. Oh how I'd love to see that day!

On your PC screen

#2589 Mar 7, 2009
DaMommy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to see you talk to me that way, too my face. Oh how I'd love to see that day!
Got an address??

On your PC screen

#2590 Mar 7, 2009
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
I say you have no shame. Reminds me of someone else like that;your felon friend.
First you say I am to embarrassed and now I have no shame now which is it? Are you not getting your daily drama fix so you felt the need to come back here to try and get some?
octamom

Winamac, IN

#2591 Mar 7, 2009
Instead of pumping them out over an 8 year period, why not do what I did and have em all at once?

Talka bout a blingbling tax check in 1 year, this is like the lotto!
Yup

AOL

#2592 Mar 13, 2009
TheMommy wrote:
<quoted text>
First you say I am to embarrassed and now I have no shame now which is it? Are you not getting your daily drama fix so you felt the need to come back here to try and get some?
Based on your numerous posts here, YOU are the one that needs attention desperately. No reply goes unanswered by you in minutes.

If you had any sensibility, then you would be embarrassed to be cought in lies, but being that you befriend felons, I am not surprised you have no morals.

On your PC screen

#2593 Mar 13, 2009
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on your numerous posts here, YOU are the one that needs attention desperately. No reply goes unanswered by you in minutes.
If you had any sensibility, then you would be embarrassed to be cought in lies, but being that you befriend felons, I am not surprised you have no morals.
Attention who was screaming about attention I was speaking of the drama need you and others seem to have a need for. By the way it was 12 hours so this post would be within your minutes guideline I guess.

Hey Felons need friends too, sorry you feel the need to disregard those that make mistakes, those that fall on hard times, and those that may have been wrongly convicted of something. Of course it is your world you live it like you so choose and guess what I will live in my world the way I so choose.
Yup

AOL

#2594 Mar 14, 2009
That is the difference between you and me; I am worthy of having upstanding citizens as friends, whereas you chose to have felons as yours. It speaks volumes about your character and standing in the community. Are you that desperate for friends that you seek out the lowest of the lowlifes to surround yourself with? That is a hypothetical question. Based on your vocabulary and sentence structure I have to ask if you got your GED behind bars?

On your PC screen

#2595 Mar 14, 2009
Yup wrote:
That is the difference between you and me; I am worthy of having upstanding citizens as friends, whereas you chose to have felons as yours. It speaks volumes about your character and standing in the community. Are you that desperate for friends that you seek out the lowest of the lowlifes to surround yourself with? That is a hypothetical question. Based on your vocabulary and sentence structure I have to ask if you got your GED behind bars?
LOL you are such the cute little annoying nat. My life and how I exist in it is really none of your concern nor are the types of friends I choose to have be they felons, or the Mayor of our town. You live your life and I will live mine. Seems to have worked quite well for the both of us, wouldn't you say?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
small ones matter 5 hr Sick of Mexicans 2
What Will Indiana Do?? Wed Billy 12
Corey Rheinhardt is ANTIFA Wed Paranoid 2
Link to murdered girls in Delphi Nov 21 CrimeCases 25
questions about felony Nov 21 getsmart 13
how do the amish treat there women (Jul '12) Nov 21 James 48
Uber driverl less cars Nov 21 AI Owns Us All 1

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance