Thank You Mayor Ballard! Give The Man...

Thank You Mayor Ballard! Give The Man A Well Earned Junket To An Exotic Locale

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Vote 4 Ballard

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 22, 2014
It's a brilliant strategy from a brilliant man. We have no money to restore our roads because of taxpayer subsidies to essential interests in the city. Essentials such as ;The Pacers,The Colts,Parking Garage "Operators" and landlords (ROC Building).

I don't know about the rest of you,but this is brilliant. I'm putting my sense of individual ruggedism to good use and I feel like a professional slalom driver when driving the streets of this city.

Anyone else feel the same?

Hopefully,our brilliant mayor will come up with another lopsided deal for one of his campaign contributors (paving company) to charge the taxpayer an unfair price for his contributors services. Or perhaps,our brilliant mayor will raise taxes again ? He seems to enjoy that sort of thing. Btw,our electric rates are gonna go up to provide monies for Ballard's brilliant electric car stations. We might even have to pay the parking meter company for their loss of parking meter income that will be displaced when Ballard's brilliant electric auto station plan requires the removal of them.

He's brilliant!!

I can't wait to see the opulent soccer stadium we'll have when it's finally built. Then,we can tear it down in 5-7 years while we're still paying for it and build a new and even more ostentatious stadium. Ain't that special? Ain't it neat? Ain't it fellers? Ain't it though?

Remember: Ballard's boundaries for Indianapolis are as follows:

North St to the north.

South St to the south.

West St to the west.

and

East St to the east.

Give or take a block or two.
Andrew

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Apr 22, 2014
True

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
punishment (Jul '15) 3 hr WHAT 8
melinda zell 7 hr me 1
Dancers showclub (Mar '13) Jul 24 Fool isnt the word 19
Poll Which Indiana city/town should claim Tony Stewart? (Feb '08) Jul 24 Boy from Homer 40
News Odor complaints flood Hamilton County, Indianap... Jul 22 Lavon Affair 2
News Pence: I'll campaign for Trump anywhere, anytime Jul 22 PURIM PARTY 30
Know anybody with rare, old coins/currency? Jul 22 wizard of ZOG 2

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages