Do only fools, drunks, and perverts p...

Do only fools, drunks, and perverts post on Topix in Indy?

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tennessee Tuxedo

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Sep 4, 2012
I have yet to see a post from someone who has an IQ higher than room temperature.

I read about this site in the national fool's parade web site and some sample posts. I did not believe it. Well after spending a few days here I have to say the parade got it right.

These people who hate Obama here are just closeted KKK and post some of the most hate speech I have read anywhere in the USA.

You all deserve one another.
FORSURE

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Sep 4, 2012
Tennessee Tuxedo wrote:
I have yet to see a post from someone who has an IQ higher than room temperature.

I read about this site in the national fool's parade web site and some sample posts. I did not believe it. Well after spending a few days here I have to say the parade got it right.

These people who hate Obama here are just closeted KKK and post some of the most hate speech I have read anywhere in the USA.

You all deserve one another.
They are ALL east side scum bags
nuffsaid

Muncie, IN

#3 Sep 5, 2012
Tennessee Tuxedo wrote:
I have yet to see a post from someone who has an IQ higher than room temperature.
I read about this site in the national fool's parade web site and some sample posts. I did not believe it. Well after spending a few days here I have to say the parade got it right.
These people who hate Obama here are just closeted KKK and post some of the most hate speech I have read anywhere in the USA.
You all deserve one another.
hahahahahahahaha.....ANOTHER fool who thinks they can disguise their libtard comments by wrapping them in a different subject! TYPICAL LOSER!!!!! hahahahhahhahah!!!!!!!!!
nuffsaid

Muncie, IN

#4 Sep 5, 2012
FORSURE wrote:
<quoted text>
They are ALL east side scum bags
Why all the hard feelings? Someone on the eastside must've played your ass like a fiddle.
LOL

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Sep 5, 2012
nuffsaid wrote:
<quoted text>Why all the hard feelings? Someone on the eastside must've played your ass like a fiddle.
It's that warren central crowd. Funny how small claims court is so near there. They ought to have it right in the high school because most of the dropouts end up there
Toledo Tony

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Sep 5, 2012
Is the KKK a big deal in Indy?
why

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Sep 5, 2012
Toledo Tony wrote:
Is the KKK a big deal in Indy?
Why? Are you a part of it?
Linda Bedsore

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Sep 5, 2012
why wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Are you a part of it?
Is he black?
X-Abozo

Bloomingdale, IN

#9 Sep 5, 2012
Tennessee Tuxedo wrote:
I have yet to see a post from someone who has an IQ higher than room temperature.
I read about this site in the national fool's parade web site and some sample posts. I did not believe it. Well after spending a few days here I have to say the parade got it right.
These people who hate Obama here are just closeted KKK and post some of the most hate speech I have read anywhere in the USA.
You all deserve one another.
Thank you. Which one are you,fool, drunk, or pervert oh poster? Tell us oh wise one.
Moe

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Sep 5, 2012
Toledo Tony wrote:
Is the KKK a big deal in Indy?
Yes. Check some of the posts. There are big rallys here and they patrol our streets.
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Sep 6, 2012
Me thinks Ole Tennessee feller has more than tobacco in his pipe, He must of borrowed Obama's crack pipe, He is livid on his Messiah about to be crushed in a a landslide victory .Funny c-span can have a black man on there bragging about being raised as a black panther baby and how his mother told the police she didn't talk to the po pop she doesn;t trust them lol, They sure do call the police every time they have trouble.I think Mr Tenn will be joining his local black panther chapter soon. Nov is edging closer =).It will be so beautiful to see those big ears removed from the white house and that ugly water buffalo of a wife lol.
X-Abozo

Bloomingdale, IN

#12 Sep 6, 2012
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Check some of the posts. There are big rallys here and they patrol our streets.
Well Moe, my son has friends in Broad Ripple and Carmel. One day the Carmelites were visiting the Broad Rippleites at their home. They were sittin in the back yard drinking beer when two youth with guns came in their back yard, robbed them, pistol whipped them, and beat them with a broken table leg, then sat and drank their beer. While beating them they said that thet hated whi, opps Carmelites and that is why they were beaten. The police came and made a police report, and said it was not a hate crime to hate whi, opps Carmelites. One of the youth tried to get cash at a ATM so they have ones picture. Kinda hope they resist arrest when caught. The question is Moe when is it right to intimidate,beat, and rob anyone?
Donald R

Freeport, IL

#13 Sep 6, 2012
People on the eastside play a lot of asses like fiddles! Dolla/Holla! They'll do anything for a buck, Chuck.
nuffsaid wrote:
<quoted text>
Why all the hard feelings? Someone on the eastside must've played your ass like a fiddle.
Gary

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Sep 6, 2012
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Check some of the posts. There are big rallys here and they patrol our streets.
Yes the last public lynching of a Black took place just a few miles north and just a few years ago. Look under lynching on Google.
Driver 1

Lombard, IL

#15 Sep 6, 2012
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the last public lynching of a Black took place just a few miles north and just a few years ago. Look under lynching on Google.
Come on now-----three quarters of a century is more than "just a few years ago". It was a lovers lane murder after all!
Driver 1

Lombard, IL

#16 Sep 6, 2012
Tennessee Tuxedo wrote:
I have yet to see a post from someone who has an IQ higher than room temperature.
I read about this site in the national fool's parade web site and some sample posts. I did not believe it. Well after spending a few days here I have to say the parade got it right.
These people who hate Obama here are just closeted KKK and post some of the most hate speech I have read anywhere in the USA.
You all deserve one another.
Giving an opinion about someone or something does not qualify as "hate speech". It is just that, an opinion formed by personal experiences which vary by individual and separate occasions. Not approving of Obamacare while still voting for the man does not constitute "hate speech"-----use some common sense man!

Opinions rooted in truth and proven fact is never "hate speech"-----find a new term!
Alonzo X

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Sep 7, 2012
I like Obama and ObamaCare.
Alonzo X

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Sep 7, 2012
There would still be lynchings in Hoosier land if not for the humanity of the Democratics.
X-Abozo

Bloomingdale, IN

#20 Sep 7, 2012
X-Abozo wrote:
<quoted text>Well Moe, my son has friends in Broad Ripple and Carmel. One day the Carmelites were visiting the Broad Rippleites at their home. They were sittin in the back yard drinking beer when two youth with guns came in their back yard, robbed them, pistol whipped them, and beat them with a broken table leg, then sat and drank their beer. While beating them they said that thet hated whi, opps Carmelites and that is why they were beaten. The police came and made a police report, and said it was not a hate crime to hate whi, opps Carmelites. One of the youth tried to get cash at a ATM so they have ones picture. Kinda hope they resist arrest when caught. The question is Moe when is it right to intimidate,beat, and rob anyone?
True story none the less.
Alonzo X

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Sep 7, 2012
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the last public lynching of a Black took place just a few miles north and just a few years ago. Look under lynching on Google.
sad,,,,,but true never the less.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gorka’s Fate ‘Extremely Uncertain’ as Boss Bann... 14 min TrumpedAntifa 2
Dick Racist Gregory Dead 38 min TrumpedAntifa 3
Indiana Fever 45 min chicagos 3
Thank God Hillary didn't win! 56 min TrumpedDeepState 2
News Indiana State Fair asks vendors to drop Confede... 11 hr Confederates Lost... 2
Neo-Nazi who attended Charlottesville Neo-Nazi ... Sun Please get help 3
News Let it Out (Oct '07) Sun chicagos 250

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages