Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

You saw it live on TV reporters in the traveling press corp that cover Obama banning together as one team to attack Mitt Romney for asking tough questions of Obama's dismal foreign policies and catering to our enemies.I recall when these same liberals mocked GWB when he first was notified of the 9/11 attacks , He was in a classroom of school kids. They go look he just sat there. Obama when notified our embassies were under siege went back to bed. He waited 10 hours before saying anything, Then he apologized to the enemies that killed our diplomats and burned down our embassies.Yet the traveling press for Obama planned their attack questions on Mitt Romney. Obama when he spoke was not asked one question by the same press. They didn't ask him why he didn't double security on 9/11 when prior 48 hours before there were warnings something bad would happen, Instead Obama , Hillary. and Obama's press blamed a film maker for the chaos in the mid east . It's so pathetic to watch so called journalist who are supposed to be there to report facts and ask tough questions of even Obama when he fails completely. Instead they attack Mitt Romney for asking why Obama didn't react and why he apologized.We saw the same thing after the huge BP oil spill explosion The same media protected Obama as he waited 51 days to respond to that incident, All he said was plug that damn hole lol. It was the worst oil spill in USA history. It was worse than the VALDEZ SPILL IN ALASKA. Yet Obama for his mishandling got no blame at all. They blamed Reagan and GHB to this day for that oil spill in AK lol. The same environmentalist adore Obama to the core.This is Pravda media at it's greatest under Obama , Hand picked liberal twits to cover him and praise him and attack any candidate that questions his policies .
Agaba

Spanish Fork, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

I have the same questions...opinions! Well wrote.
SAVE

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Save Big Bird!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
No more Cops 7 hr Kung Fu 9
Who is Craig 7 hr Truth 6
Black Expo 2014 10 hr Biggie Blue 1
hannah h?????? 10 hr MINGLE 1
Black and Tired 10 hr MegaRed 6
Many men are happy to stay unmarried, though th... (Jan '08) 13 hr Manager 42
Bennett accepts $5,000 fine in ethics settlement 16 hr lies 1
•••
•••