Hookah bar slated to open in downtown...

Hookah bar slated to open in downtown Richmond

There are 4 comments on the Palladium-Item story from May 23, 2018, titled Hookah bar slated to open in downtown Richmond. In it, Palladium-Item reports that:

Hookah bar slated to open in downtown Richmond A hookah bar called Boomzie's will open next week and will feature hookah, beer, wine and - eventually - food. Check out this story on pal-item.com: https://pinews.co/2x3XYJ3 RICHMOND, Ind.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palladium-Item.

Since: Nov 08

Wherever kindness fails

#1 May 25, 2018
I really wonder how many Richmondites will see "hookah" and think that's gangsta speak for "hooker"? I can see them now, scurrying downtown with their zippers all a-flutter, only to get a faceful of the wrong kind of smokin'...
lol

Indianapolis, IN

#2 May 25, 2018
bob frapples wrote:
I really wonder how many Richmondites will see "hookah" and think that's gangsta speak for "hooker"? I can see them now, scurrying downtown with their zippers all a-flutter, only to get a faceful of the wrong kind of smokin'...
Unless it is opioid or heroin those red necks will never even notice the place.
Jason

Indianapolis, IN

#3 May 29, 2018
I give it two months until its gone.
It will become a haven for prostitutes, druggies, wanna be gang bangers, homeless, etc pretty quick.
Can't toss 'um out now 'cause of their "rights" so good luck with that.
I would never open a business in downtown crack town aka Richmond.

Smokin Joe

Vancouver, Canada

#4 Jun 2, 2018
Jason wrote:
It will become a haven for prostitutes, druggies, wanna be gang bangers, homeless, etc pretty quick.
Aren't there enough bars around to provide for this kind of clietele?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Simple Truth About Democrats 2 hr Sandra 2
Brian Bosma POS! 6 hr lol 2
Joe Donnelly 8 hr Public RESTROOM T... 7
Trump Claims... 8 hr Remember Mary Jo 2
News Let it Out (May '07) 9 hr nope 287
hoa Mon nope 4
News Indiana takes no action on hate crime legislation Sun exactly 2

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages