PIERS MORGAN was the shooter in flori...

PIERS MORGAN was the shooter in florida convicted of killing black teen

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Patriot of Honor

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 26, 2014
Notice how the Pier's Morgan show ends right after the phony trial down in Florida of the white middle age man who supposedly shot and killed a black teen he got into an argument over loud music. Look at the images of the man, It is Piers Morgan , Who has been against guns since he was on CNN news, Him and Obama and the DEM PARTY.You people have been duped for so long You actually believe you have a true side to be on, The dem party and repub party are one big party of wealth power and evil.The only patriots left in congress are the few tea party ones left. The supreme court is also bought and paid for. Chief Justice Roberts went to school with Obama, They are pals. He ruled in favor of Obama care, He is suppose to be a conservative republican lol. you want the truth checkout WELLAWARE1.COM . I admit I fell for the two party system for years, After seeing Boehner and GWB I now know the fix was in and has been for more years than you would know., we have been ruled by Britian since 1812. When they burned down our white house, They had the means to crush us then and there, But a deal was struck behind the scenes to make us all appear we were free and Britain no longer controlled us, They use the zionist jew system to punish us with high taxes and unjust laws that don;t apply to either of them. Look at how many politicians who purjur themselves yet don;t see in prison time. Like Bill and Hillary Clinton.Or Obama who lied about Benghazi and the IRS.The news you watch to make you think fox news and cnn and msnbc are all different , It is one huge hoax also. That is to make you think you have a choice and side. If that was true our supreme court wouldn't say that illegals in our country illegally stealing americans identities isn;t a crime deemed a felony, Yes our own supreme court said if an illegal steals our social security number, It is not a felony ,Yet we as americans steal another's Americans soc number we go to prison.Now are you well aware yet?We are ruled by the all seeing eye called evil. Back to gun control, Mccain is for it also, Don;t be fooled by his two faced rhetoric on defending gun rights , I guess what I'm trying to say, The very rich and powerful wealthy are all of royal lineage , That is why they are appointed and not elected these days.How do you think they are able to run 4 and 5 times until they win. It is a game to them and a race of bets on who can win the seat. They all hang out after their supposed battle on the congress floor They party hard with hookers and call girls, there wifes know this They accept it, They are about power also like Hillary Clinton. They will sue any scandal they create to make the people think they care about women, kids, or freedoms. It is all a joke, They have it all now the power, wealth, and control of all of us WHY DO YOU THINK OBAMA AND THIS ENTIRE CONGRESS GAVE THE IRS MORE POWER.YOU THINK LITTLE COMMITTEE HEARINGS ON IRS FAVORING LIBERAL GROUPS IS REALLY GOING TO TAKE DOWN THE IRS. THIS COUNTRY'S BROWN SHIRT THUGS IS OBAMA'S MEDIA AND THE IRS AND THE EPA.WHEN OBAMA IS FINALLY OUT OF OFFICE IN ABOUT 5 YEARS AFTER HE WILL BE A BILLIONAIRE LIKE AL GORE AND BILL CLINTON, DON'T BE SHOCKED WHEN OBAMA IS APPOINTED CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE SUPREME COURT DON'T BE SHOCKED THAT IN 8 YEARS HIS WIFE WILL RUN FOR THE WHITE HOUSE THE WHOLE GOVT IS TRULY NOW ONE HUGE LIE AND CONSPIRACY .WE ARE ALL IT'S PAWNS. CHECKMATE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weinstein just a cover up Tue T E o t W 5
Marino out as Trump's drug czar nominee Tue HillbillyHeroinSa... 1
News Bob Kevoian of a oeThe Bob & Tom Showa to retire (Nov '15) Tue JeffSlimp-MiamiOk 2
News Joseph F. Miller (Sep '10) Mon The dude 22
A leader with no followers is “only taking a wa... Mon Down 17 Ouch Ouch 1
Trump joked Pence 'wants to hang' all gay people Mon L O L Mother 1
poor Greenbay QB Mon TrumpedNFL 1

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages