West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

Well,we all know of the mishandling of evidence which occurred during the Bisard case. I wonder if the Bisard case was one of those cases this guy was involved with?

Also noteworthy,this cop is the son of the head of the local FOP.

Amazing.

More at the link:

http://www.wthr.com/story/25092406/2014/03/27...
The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2014

Judged:

Let me see because he is white and his father is FOP of the police dept in Indianapolis and I believe a republican. He must be punished because the mostly controlled democrat police dept and city council says he should and the appointed unqualified black police Chief who didn't even meet the requirements to be our Police Chief is commenting on this police officer being investigated for what they say mishandling of evidence. This is true blue political warfare . They want a black FOP leader installed so they can add mo unqualified blacks gays and Hispanics to the police dept in Indy. We already have top police people in the impd ranks that are lesbians leading the force , yes they got that job because of their chosen life style not qualifications then benefitted from good ole affirmative action . they all look so butchy also.yOU DID HAVE A BLACK POLICE OFFICER A FEW YEARS BACK WHO SHOT HIMSELF AND CLAIMED A CROOK SHOT HIM, HE ALSO SET TWO FIRES AS IN ARSON. Yet a black judge determined his crime didnt warrant a serious crime, He busted it down to a minor misdemeanor, That means thats real crook of a cop can go to another state and city and become a cop.I bet ole now Chief Hite has something to do with that also. Making sure one of his brothers didnt go to prison for 40 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My new jeep 16 hr Rogains 5
officer Wilson 18 hr Blackology 1
Landlord registration in Indianapolis: Section ... 18 hr Rogains 5
Courts tell Indiana to honor gay marriages from... 21 hr Jelly Bean 3
Larue Carter right to work fired 50 good staff Wed Tom Thumb 3
Karen Dehut Wed Opinion 1
They riot with no facts or evidence Wed The Great One 7

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
•••
•••