Good Riddens slimeball Lettermen

Good Riddens slimeball Lettermen

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

The Ultimate Kaptoz

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Apr 4, 2014
Just another Zionist Jew immoral , foul mouthed, racist, bigoted phony I'm better than you Because I was born a Jew not a gentile. Yet Jews look as white as gentiles. Don't call gentile ever lol. They get so livid.Lettermen should had been canned years ago. Because he is Jewish he was allowed to hang on unfunny angry nasty foul mouthed like Howard Stern another Jew and Artie Lang another Jew.Like Jimmy Kimmel, All Jews Like LARRY KING. Like Barbara Walters, Like Matt Lauer , Like Jerry Springer.The Jews in charge have put all black shows on tv so they can say See how we save the black people we once enslaved and made huge profits off the slave trade.Like Joan Rivers another jew Like Judge Jewdy another jew. Is there a pattern of jewishness here? How can this be when they are such a small minority of our population That they run this country?They can be the nastiest most hateful Yet still keep their jobs until they decide to retire. They can say they want people like Palin gang raped. They can say things like Palin's little girl got knocked up in the 5 the inning by a pro baseball player. they can say let Plain come to HARLEM as another jew named Sandra Bernhardt said I will get some brothers as in black men to gang rape her.WHEN ARE PEOPLE GOING TO WAKE UP AND SEE WHO THE REAL ENEMY OF THIS COUNTRY AND WORLD ARE THE REAL TERRORIST HIDE BEHIDN THE STAR OF DAVID AND UNDER THEIR YAMIKA . AS THEY STRI UP TROUBLE EVERY PLACE THEY LIVE AND TRAVEL TO.THEY MAKE SURE THEY CONTROL EVERYTHING IN THOSE PLACES ONE WAY OR THE OTHER.
Republican voice

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Apr 4, 2014
I know this will go over your head Kaptoz but I would watch who you call slimeball. The old saying when you point a finger and you have three pointing back at you. Well it totally fits you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) 3 hr Robeenop 152
Big Obamacare Lie 15 hr Bob Craig 14
Does Brexit signal to the world that Trump will... 21 hr Latte 3
Laughable Slimey Liberals 23 hr Sick of sponges 14
Freedom/Justice Loving Americans Plan to Occupy... Fri Latte 1
UK no EU Fri Latte 2
looking for private acre's or trailer in count... Thu Ms Independence 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages