First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#44 Jan 16, 2013
Copy, save, post, and circulate to all of your Republican friends in Indiana.

Location hidden

#45 Jan 17, 2013
Okay, let me ask this question of all you Indiana folks who want to make Indiana a state "by the people, for the people" and not a plutocracy state government operated primarily for rich people and corporations: do you remember back during the 2008 U.S. Presidential election , and again during the recent 2012 U.S. Presidential elections when Republiklans were going around in a lather and demanding that Obama present them with a certified copy of his birth certificate?

Well, now is the time for you to start contacting your Indiana Republiklan Party, your Republiklan Governor, or even your elected Republiklan Senators and Representatives within the Indiana General Assembly and ask these elected officials if their grandparents and great-grandparents were members of the Indiana Klu Klux Klan during the 1920s
nellie

Saint Augustine, FL

#47 Jan 17, 2013
Lyndon Johnson paased Civil Right's act of 1964.
AllAmerican

United States

#48 Jan 17, 2013
Elmer Gantry wrote:
I posted a picture here of the Indiana state flag with a Klansman on it, but it must have been removed by a moderator (both sets of his grandparents must have been in the Indiana Klu Klux Klan)...
Slavery is gone. You were not a slave. I never owned a slave. I do not think that slavery was morally right, but I am also tired of hearing about it. The KKK is a white hate group, of which, I am not a member. There are plenty of hate groups out there that fit any ethnicity. If you are obsessed with hate groups, let's talk about all of them, and not just the one that fits your agenda.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#49 Jan 17, 2013
AllAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
Slavery is gone. You were not a slave. I never owned a slave. I do not think that slavery was morally right, but I am also tired of hearing about it. The KKK is a white hate group, of which, I am not a member. There are plenty of hate groups out there that fit any ethnicity. If you are obsessed with hate groups, let's talk about all of them, and not just the one that fits your agenda.
Or, are there any black hate groups?

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#50 Jan 17, 2013
AllAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
You are telling me to get on with it? But one of your fellow democrats started this topic by saying that all republicans in Indiana are descendants of KKK members from the 1920s. Who is living in the past now?
And seriously, is he talking about Repbulicans who aren't even FROM THIS STATE and have NO FAMILIAL TIES HERE? What about those? I was born and raised in MASSACHUSETTS, easily the biggest bastion of liberal idiots on the planet. How do you explain that?
Independent

Rushville, IN

#51 Jan 17, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Or, are there any black hate groups?
The New Black Panthers, NAACP,congressional black caucus, etc., etc.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

and not from Russia

#52 Jan 17, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>The New Black Panthers, NAACP,congressional black caucus, etc., etc.
Ironically, our President has failed to thoroughly address these groups and make tangible changes that are supposed to 'benfit' them all.

Interesting fail.
AllAmerican

United States

#53 Jan 17, 2013
Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
And seriously, is he talking about Repbulicans who aren't even FROM THIS STATE and have NO FAMILIAL TIES HERE? What about those? I was born and raised in MASSACHUSETTS, easily the biggest bastion of liberal idiots on the planet. How do you explain that?
Well obviously living in the borderline sanity of the mid-west has brought you around a little.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

and not from Russia

#54 Jan 17, 2013
AllAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
Well obviously living in the borderline sanity of the mid-west has brought you around a little.
I didn't need to be brought around, though. Liberalism is one of the reason I left that state to begin with!

Location hidden

#55 Jan 17, 2013
AllAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
You are merely excising the informal fallacy of "moving the goal posts" instead of following the thread of this topic of discussion...

Indiana Republiklans (and Indianapolis in particular) played central roles within the second revival of the Klu Klux Klan across the midwest and northern U.S. states during the 1920s, recruiting hundreds of thousands of new Klansmen.

Perhaps what most distinguished this second Indiana Republiklan Klu Klux Klan movement from the original, post-Civil War KKK (aside from the larger membership base of the 1920s), is that many of the Indiana Republiklan Klansmen were motivated to join the KKK in part by the 1915 silent film "The Birth of A Nation" which used theatrical license to portray the Klansmen of the 1860s-1870s in this movie as both wearing white robes and burning the large fiery crosses as a KKK ritual --- this story devices were dreamed up by the production team of "The Birth of A Nation" to give that film more visual punch.

Location hidden

#56 Jan 17, 2013
AllAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>
I never owned any slaves, and I have never benefited financially from any of my ancestors owning any slaves. That being said, why are you so interested in connecting me with slavery? Are you a Democrat? If so, I guess we should connect you with the founding of the KKK in Indiana.
The second revival of Klu Klux Klan in Indiana is largely associated with Indiana Republiklans...

Location hidden

#57 Jan 17, 2013
Download and save the Indiana Republiklan flag posted above...
AllAmerican

United States

#58 Jan 17, 2013
But Elmer, my family was not in Indiana in the 1920s.
nuffsaid

Indianapolis, IN

#59 Jan 17, 2013
AllAmerican wrote:
Elmer does not care.
As long as he & his ilk are stuck in that period, that's all that matters to them.
It brings to them some sort of comfort and justification as to why they are such losers in the current times.

Location hidden

#61 Jan 20, 2013
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#62 Jan 21, 2013
AllAmerican wrote:
Elllmer, my family was in Indiana on the 1920's.
Jenny

Olmsted Falls, OH

#63 Jul 31, 2013
The last KKK member in Congress was a Democrat who tried to prevent civil rights legislation from being passed in the 60's. democrat Senator Robert Byrd. There's your answer.

Location hidden

#64 Aug 8, 2013
Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly this is true and how they learned to be mobsters.
Or more likely, Republican politicians, but I digress --- I am merely being redundant.

Location hidden

#65 Aug 8, 2013
When the KKK Republicans controlled the Indiana General Assembly, the state motto was "The Cross Burners of America"...just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 5 hr big blue nation 450
The Black Race Fights Injustice and for the com... 6 hr Alonzo X 3
Speedrome memorabilia recalls golden era of Ind... 8 hr Mike Smith 1
Landlord registration in Indianapolis: Section ... Sat NoZipCodeLeftBhind 7
Foundation to pay off mortgages of slain NYPD o... Sat Linda Bedsore 2
Where to get herbal incense/spice/potpourri in ... (May '13) Fri matt 52
Chuck should be gone Jim should be In Dec 25 bikerbob 1
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web