Blackology

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Aug 20, 2014
The cop didn't lie, He said the thug Mike Brown punched him in the eye Now we learn that his eye socket was broken by the gentle giant thug, Yet they rioted and still demand justice, The same thugs rioting wouldn't hesitate blowing away a cop using a whole clip of bullets yet alone another black person they do daily. I hope officer Wilson sues all those on video wanting him dead and sues the media that painted him as a bad cop using excessive force. Now Eric Holder needs t meet with Officer Wilson and the store owner clerk who was attacked by thug Mike Brown and apologize to both of them in person .You have Mike Browns daddy saying he wants peace, Yet he was walking around with a t-shirt that read No Justice No Peace. Yet those zionist jew media race baitors continue to fan the flames of hate and racism of white vs black . and cop against blacks.Officer Wilson should get another award for taking down a black thug who would had killed someone eventually .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump backs away from demand for border wall mo... 1 min nnono 4
ObamaSputtering 4 min nnono 3
Fox News 11 hr Buh Bye Fox 12
Trump has lowest first quarter approval of any ... 11 hr 100 Days of Failure 2
Trump just had his bluff called -- again 11 hr Lazy Donnie 100 F... 7
Donald Trumpís Contract with the American Voter... 11 hr Donnie Get 2 Work 4
Donald Trumpís First 100 Days: The Worst on Record 11 hr Donnie Get 2 Work 1
BUYERS BEWARE - Junk John Deere Lawn tractors a... (Sep '11) Mon Waikiki murders 166

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages