Woman, 27, found dead in her home

Woman, 27, found dead in her home

There are 101 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Sep 2, 2007, titled Woman, 27, found dead in her home. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Police are investigating the death of a 27-year-old Indianapolis woman found dead in her Southeastside home Sunday with her 16-month-old son.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Another Friend of Family

Indianapolis, IN

#67 Sep 3, 2007
When you write your comments please remember there is a family in a world of hurt that may read them!
WTF

United States

#68 Sep 3, 2007
Another idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Sure appreciate your compassion. But I now understand better your "name".... does the W stand for "Who" rather than the disgusting "What" that we might expect?

Nope, It's What
Another idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response to another reply, a lovely "sermon" coming out of an unlovely mind, is most impressive.
Thank you, it's nice to know I'm appreciated here

Another idiot wrote:
<quoted text>But WTF, trolls like you are on these forums for fools everyday, and we only have to remember that you have been given a constitutional guarantee of free-of-intelligence speech.
And you are guaranteed your opinion, as I am mine. I have no idea what you are talking about in the first part of that sentence, but I still think the original post I replied to was idiotic and hollow. If he/she is that teary eyed, why don't they do something PRODUCTIVE to show the survivors some sympathy- a card, flowers, a hug at the showing? It's easy to type a hollow "Oh My Goodness, How terrible. My heart goes out to them", and be on with their life as if nothing happened, which is the case I'm sure. Maybe I'm cynical, but posts like that one and all the other "My heart goes out to them" seem so FAKE and self serving. What part of being cynical about the sincerity of some of these posts makes me uncompassionate? I didn't post "Where were the parents", "Darwin winner" or anything derogatory to the deceased.
Another idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Who jerked your chain, WTF? Why don't you "stop calling people names, get up from your computer and DO SOMETHING"?
I didn't call anyone a name, just pointed out that they were being lazy and their "sympathy" would mean much more if they actually got off their lazy butt and made a REAL effort. Why don't I DO SOMETHING? How do you know I haven't? Maybe I already sent a card, maybe I donated money to a college fund for the baby, maybe I went to Taco bell with Howie. Have you tried the Chalupas yet? They are really tasty...

Another idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

Too busy "thinking about what to drink for supper or yelling at your brats for tracking manure into your soon-to-be foreclosed home?"

Not even close. I don't drink, no kids and I haven't had a house payment for several years. Life is good, and business is FANTASTIC!

Another idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh, I'm sorry, I misunderstand. You are too busy being a self-centered egotistical anal orifice, with no respect for other humans in the midst of their sorrow.
Once again, you are free to form your opinion (no matter how off base it is). Egotistical? Self centered? Where did I say anything that I was superior to the author of that post? My reply wasn't to the survivors of the dead woman, it was to the author of the post I referred to. Unless you are that person (using a different nick) I have no idea why you were so offended.

Touchy aren't you? Maybe you should take your medication and put the keyboard down for a few days.

But then again, I got quite a laugh out of your ranting. Thank you.
kyle

Shelbyville, TN

#69 Sep 3, 2007
John Kiel wrote:
This sounds like a tradgedy---but we don't know the details yet, right?
As far as the "prayers" god-talk, it's a little late for that.
Why did 'god' let this happen? Couldn't 'god' have prevented this?
WHAT ARE YOU A MORON? ITS NEVER TO LATE TO ASK FOR PRAYERS OR SPEAK ABOUT THE LORD. LETS GET A GRIP YOU ATHIAST
Overrated 2

Carmel, IN

#70 Sep 4, 2007
Momma wrote:
God bless you all.
Which God?
Uggggggggh

United States

#71 Sep 4, 2007
MAW wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the item?
The report is that she died of natural causes.
Who reportd this?
Jude

Indianapolis, IN

#72 Sep 4, 2007
I cannot believe the posts about this death. For goodness sakes people, get
a life. Or better yet, go to a forum that actually wants to hear your s-it.
Leave this alone!!!!!
Free thought

Livonia, MI

#73 Sep 4, 2007
Pagan Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what exactly does praying accomplish?
It is the crutch that gets these narrow minded, followers through each day of their lives. Since they can not deal with the fact that no one knows for sure the true meaning of our lives, they just recycle the things they were brain washed with as children.
Dale Illingworth

Euclid, OH

#74 Sep 4, 2007
What makes it right for you to make any kind of comments on my wife and child? I will be in contact with the indy star of bringing this article out and since they shouldnt have released name or street name that I think is invasion of privacy. If you guys have anyother questions contact the right people before making me and my family look bad with the foul play crap. Tell everyone to quit calling my house asking questions come see me my name is Dale.
Dale Illingworth

Euclid, OH

#75 Sep 4, 2007
If anyone actually cares we have 2 kids both boys and they are well loved you people if you ever wanted to help out a struggling parent help us with prayers and anything you can do its bull to even say murder or anything leading to murder. If you would like to help there will is a fund getting set up to help me and the boys for the future..
Dale Illingworth

Euclid, OH

#76 Sep 4, 2007
I am from the same house not westfield, In
Anun

Lake Forest, IL

#78 Sep 4, 2007
John Kiel wrote:
This sounds like a tradgedy---but we don't know the details yet, right?
As far as the "prayers" god-talk, it's a little late for that.
Why did 'god' let this happen? Couldn't 'god' have prevented this?
Before you were born it was decided by you, how many days you would be here.
You then proceed with life and your choices. The lessons to be learned and the choices to be made because of a tragedy are for the living.
The dead is done with choices.
Those who are left behind present still more choices that must be made by still others who need to make choices during their lifetime.
All hereafters depend on these choices!
Anun

Lake Forest, IL

#79 Sep 4, 2007
Overrated 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which God?
The one you believe in, you ninny. Even if it's yourself.
Dale Illingworth

Euclid, OH

#80 Sep 5, 2007
I wanted to tell everyone that the baby and my other son and me are doing fine if anyone cares
Josh

North Royalton, OH

#81 Sep 5, 2007
That is great to hear. Sorry for your loss. If you need to talk, you have my number.

Your friend,
Josh
Glad

United States

#82 Sep 5, 2007
Dale Illingworth wrote:
I wanted to tell everyone that the baby and my other son and me are doing fine if anyone cares
Glad you and the boys are doing good considering there was just a sudden death in the family. I would be interested in knowing where the funds can be sent when a sight is set up.

Have they found out what happened to the wife?
Dale Illingworth

Monon, IN

#83 Sep 5, 2007
A fund is set up I think through regions bank . it will have all the info in the obits on thursday. I just want people to respect me and quit with all the b.s. cause I cant take any more. They have not released cause info to me yet. Well people I read this daily so dont put crap that is offensive to my family. Viewing will be done at G H hermans on friday 3-7 and service saturday 1pm
Tim Coombes

Azle, TX

#84 Sep 6, 2007
To be honest with you all this forum has become a circus for the simple minded. This was not meant for a religious debate but to exspress your feelings for the family. My brother is a good father and provider as was his wife in her time here on earth. You truly can`t understand what our family is going thru unless you have gone thru the same tragedy yourself. So please take the religious debate somewhere else. Listen all i have to say is this. She was a wonderful,kind,and caring person. She will be truly missed. I`m sorry for the loss. Ilove you man and I`ll see you soon.
Ashley -Josh sister

Bedford, OH

#85 Sep 6, 2007
I had no clue what had happened untill I opened my email. I thought it was a joke. The I found and read this article. I was in tears reading this. I'm so sorry that this happened. It's just not fair. You are great guy and I hope everything works out for you and the kids. Just hang in there and things will turn up ok in the end. May our prays be with you.
Ashley
w/tender loving care
Dana

Beecher, IL

#86 Sep 6, 2007
Oh my God. I went to high school with her. My prayers and sympathy goes to the family.
Dana

Beecher, IL

#87 Sep 6, 2007
Dana wrote:
Oh my God. I went to high school with her. My prayers and sympathy goes to the family.
Me again. I'm from Greenwood. I was intially shocked when I heard about this. I don't know what to say. Hopefully I can make it the the showing. I am so sorry. I was friends with her through elementary, middle, and high school. God be with you and the rest of the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gorka’s Fate ‘Extremely Uncertain’ as Boss Bann... 4 hr TrumpedAntifa 2
Dick Racist Gregory Dead 4 hr TrumpedAntifa 3
Indiana Fever 4 hr chicagos 3
Thank God Hillary didn't win! 5 hr TrumpedDeepState 2
News Indiana State Fair asks vendors to drop Confede... 15 hr Confederates Lost... 2
Neo-Nazi who attended Charlottesville Neo-Nazi ... Sun Please get help 3
News Let it Out (Oct '07) Sun chicagos 250

Indianapolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages