|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Duchess 29631 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok Moe, this is it. I am so sick and disgusted by your constant BS. You are a filthy, nasty little maggot. You don't deserve the time any of us take to respond to you. Why? Why can't you have a decent conversation, on any of these post, ever? Don't you see you are the only one that goes from topic to topic with no substance, no clue as to what the thread is about. Every GD thread you post on turns to sh*t. And btw...get the F**K off my a** before I kick your a** from the southside to the Ohio line. Worried about my weight? Seems you hang with some fat A**es in the bars you frequent.I promise you Moe, my BMI is excellent. NO fat. None. So get the F88K off my A88 before you get yours kicked by a little white girl
Goodness girl, that is not very lady like and where are those so called midwestern manners. I call bull on your BMI number and point right at what you just posted as proof you are a hypocrit. You don't start any kind of a conversation calling people Moe and expect them to kiss your fat ass. You and your crew of jack offs can and will take insults from any body who chooses to do so. You like to dish it but you can't take it back without loosing your cool and spewing as much hate as you cry about me and others.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Fred wrote:
<quoted text> Goodness girl, that is not very lady like and where are those so called midwestern manners. I call bull on your BMI number and point right at what you just posted as proof you are a hypocrit. You don't start any kind of a conversation calling people Moe and expect them to kiss your fat ass. You and your crew of jack offs can and will take insults from any body who chooses to do so. You like to dish it but you can't take it back without loosing your cool and spewing as much hate as you cry about me and others.
This is the last time I will respond to you. Yes, I am a lady. Yes, I have Midwestern values and manners. You cannot call BS on anything I say. You would have to know me to be able to do that, and you don't. Do you even know what a BMI # is? Doesn't matter. Mine is excellent. I not only don't expect you to kiss my a**. I would gag and vomit if you did. I would have to be in a body bag to allow that to happen. And not only can I dish it out, but can throw it back at you before you even know what hit you, and in such a manner you won't even realize it. Today is a prime example of the small unimportant life you live. You have to dig up old posts, in hopes someone, anyone will respond. I told you, this is my last interaction with you. Sign this a very happy, US flag waving, gun carrying Republican.
BMI

Muncie, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Duchess 29631 wrote:
<quoted text>This is the last time I will respond to you. Yes, I am a lady. Yes, I have Midwestern values and manners. You cannot call BS on anything I say. You would have to know me to be able to do that, and you don't. Do you even know what a BMI # is? Doesn't matter. Mine is excellent. I not only don't expect you to kiss my a**. I would gag and vomit if you did. I would have to be in a body bag to allow that to happen. And not only can I dish it out, but can throw it back at you before you even know what hit you, and in such a manner you won't even realize it. Today is a prime example of the small unimportant life you live. You have to dig up old posts, in hopes someone, anyone will respond. I told you, this is my last interaction with you. Sign this a very happy, US flag waving, gun carrying Republican.
You sure do like to use the letter "I" a lot. I this,and I that.

Btw,are you familiar with ASCAP?
U Want Moe U Got It

Muncie, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Duchess 29631 wrote:
<quoted text>This is the last time I will respond to you. Yes, I am a lady. Yes, I have Midwestern values and manners. You cannot call BS on anything I say. You would have to know me to be able to do that, and you don't. Do you even know what a BMI # is? Doesn't matter. Mine is excellent. I not only don't expect you to kiss my a**. I would gag and vomit if you did. I would have to be in a body bag to allow that to happen. And not only can I dish it out, but can throw it back at you before you even know what hit you, and in such a manner you won't even realize it. Today is a prime example of the small unimportant life you live. You have to dig up old posts, in hopes someone, anyone will respond. I told you, this is my last interaction with you. Sign this a very happy, US flag waving, gun carrying Republican.
For someone that feels nothing but contempt for a lot of members of this forum.....It seems very,very important to you for us to believe you're a svelte hillbilly woman.

I understand you've got an extreme case of Princess Syndrome,and that's ok. But if you're gonna act like a princess, could you at the very least show some class and manners?

Btw,do you have a pole for that flag? Do you have a rack for that gun?
Fred

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Duchess 29631 wrote:
Yawn...

“Liberal”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Duchess 29631 wrote:
You are nuts Princess. Get back on the treadmill and walk all that angry off. And may a few pounds too.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Moe of Indy wrote:
Yes there is much racism here on Indy Forum, but we of the OWS are trying to educate them.
Is education done in crude comments, and sexual suggestion today? What are the OWLS trying to teach? Just because one is 5'1" and 335 lbs, doe's that make one fat? Oh the agony! Oh the drama! One might suggest I am a fat thesbian, or have thesbian tendencies.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Is education done in crude comments, and sexual suggestion today? What are the OWLS trying to teach? Just because one is 5'1" and 335 lbs, doe's that make one fat? Oh the agony! Oh the drama! One might suggest I am a fat thesbian, or have thesbian tendencies.
Boy, you just described Ralph.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Fred wrote:
<quoted text> Goodness girl, that is not very lady like and where are those so called midwestern manners. I call bull on your BMI number and point right at what you just posted as proof you are a hypocrit. You don't start any kind of a conversation calling people Moe and expect them to kiss your fat ass. You and your crew of jack offs can and will take insults from any body who chooses to do so. You like to dish it but you can't take it back without loosing your cool and spewing as much hate as you cry about me and others.
You are a real bad ass there "Fred". I am not sure where to start, but calling people "racist", or fat really isn't "dishing it out". You are kinda pathetic with your pointless rambling and babbling. Sure sounds a lot like Moe. I am going to go out on a limb here, and say that Duchess probably isn't what you imagine. I am just saying the odds are against you. I mean if comparing the women on FOX to the "man-girls" on MSNBC is any indicator, that is. Those mid-western manners will, and should, go out the door when a weasel like you makes an assumption of how somebody looks, based on that person's views.
Alonzo X

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

AllAmerican1 wrote:
<quoted text>You are a real bad ass there "Fred". I am not sure where to start, but calling people "racist", or fat really isn't "dishing it out". You are kinda pathetic with your pointless rambling and babbling. Sure sounds a lot like Moe. I am going to go out on a limb here, and say that Duchess probably isn't what you imagine. I am just saying the odds are against you. I mean if comparing the women on FOX to the "man-girls" on MSNBC is any indicator, that is. Those mid-western manners will, and should, go out the door when a weasel like you makes an assumption of how somebody looks, based on that person's views.
I have a picture of you in my mind. That little fat boy off of the Adams Family.

The Duchess looks like that fat girl Melissa McCarthy.

Typical republican white trash

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Alonzo X wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a picture of you in my mind. That little fat boy off of the Adams Family.
That's right. White trash with a career, and if I could stop a worthless piece of sh!t like you from getting anything I, or anybody earns, I would. You are just going to have to go with your mental image of me. I personally don't give 2 f*cks what you think I look like.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

AllArnerican1 wrote:
<quoted text> Boy, you just described Ralph.
Yes All Arneckian, I just described Ralphie boy. I would walk on a treadmill, but I can not see my feet. Makes me want to roll to 7-11 and eat a box of ho-ho's.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Abozo X wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn those people for having jobs, lives, and posessions.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

ALL AM 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. White trash with a career, and if I could stop a worthless piece of sh!t like you from getting anything I, or anybody earns, I would. You are just going to have to go with your mental image of me. I personally don't give 2 f*cks what you think I look like.
They really are not worth one f*ck. They are probably hopeing to inherit a Cyprus moment.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Yawn. No more feeding the trolls. I'll bet a cup of coffee that when we stop even responding to them and simply talk to each OTHER, that crap'll all come to a stop. And if it means the forums get real quiet, then that's what it means.

There are other places to share your opinion without needing the peanut gallery crowing weakly in the background.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Russia1513 wrote:
Yawn. No more feeding the trolls. I'll bet a cup of coffee that when we stop even responding to them and simply talk to each OTHER, that crap'll all come to a stop. And if it means the forums get real quiet, then that's what it means.
There are other places to share your opinion without needing the peanut gallery crowing weakly in the background.
It really is pathetic. However, watching Moe, is like a car wreck. I can't stop looking.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Russia1513 wrote:
Agreed, they are like flies buzzing around your face. Sometimes you want to take a swat at them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Russia1513 wrote:
Isn't that the truth. If 25 people are on the forum, 20 are the same person. Any guesses who?
Fred

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

AllAmerican1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a real bad ass there "Fred". I am not sure where to start, but calling people "racist", or fat really isn't "dishing it out". You are kinda pathetic with your pointless rambling and babbling. Sure sounds a lot like Moe. I am going to go out on a limb here, and say that Duchess probably isn't what you imagine. I am just saying the odds are against you. I mean if comparing the women on FOX to the "man-girls" on MSNBC is any indicator, that is. Those mid-western manners will, and should, go out the door when a weasel like you makes an assumption of how somebody looks, based on that person's views.
Oh Archie, remember, it was you who gave my name. I let you have the last word on 2 seperate occasions just to feed that over baring ego of yours. I'm no bad ass, but I can dig into your chest as Duchess and are starting to learn. One of the rules of class is that you maintain your composure at all times.I dont have to call you childish names to get my point across. I can put a tag on you like so injoy doing to these people on forum. I accept the fact that you have a stick up your ass and the fact that you repeat yourself over and over and over. I think your fake and a total phony. I'm cracking up that you are pissed that I made assumptions of someone. Are you that blind when you see yourself?
You and Duchess are perfect example of American degradation.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Fred wrote:
<quoted text> Oh Archie, remember, it was you who gave my name. I let you have the last word on 2 seperate occasions just to feed that over baring ego of yours. I'm no bad ass, but I can dig into your chest as Duchess and are starting to learn. One of the rules of class is that you maintain your composure at all times.I dont have to call you childish names to get my point across. I can put a tag on you like so injoy doing to these people on forum. I accept the fact that you have a stick up your ass and the fact that you repeat yourself over and over and over. I think your fake and a total phony. I'm cracking up that you are pissed that I made assumptions of someone. Are you that blind when you see yourself?
You and Duchess are perfect example of American degradation.
So, you think what I am doing is childish, but making fat jokes is acceptable? Really? Tag on me? Well, if what you mentioned is your "tag", you are wrong. Look, I am not on here looking for a friend. I am looking for something to stimulate my brain. Maybe something better than TV for entertainment, but I am starting to think it is impossible to find here. After all, take yourself for example. Have you said anything in a week, that was a real talking point, or comment? I know you have earned the right, with your 50 years of working 7 days a week and all, but apparently it hasn't sunk in that you have nothing to contribute. When you start a thread about hating mid-westerners because of the way they treat you, I can only say one thing, "if you've been married nine times, maybe it's you".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of84
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Heather Koiro 11 min Miss Beasley 1
Who is Craig 4 hr Russell Haney 7
Black and Tired 4 hr Starlett Miller 10
Israel wants all of the middle east now 4 hr The Great One 1
The truth about homicide in Indy (Jan '14) 4 hr Starlett Miller 194
Time to end funding for Israel and Hamas 5 hr The Great One 2
Slain officer's father says city should be prou... 5 hr The Great One 1
•••
•••