|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Russia1513 wrote:
All American and All Arnerican. Cute.
Can you say STALK ME??
AllAmerican, you have a fan club, and impersonators. Amazing.
12 year olds.
B*tch please. You and your cohorts have been the sources of some of the most puerile pieces of garbage and hate ever to grace this forum. Frankly,you people need to point your fingers and blame others for your insecurities. Hell,you people make Bledsoe appear sane and moderate.

You know what you people are?

You're the hillbilly neighbors that work on cars at all hours of the night being paid only in cash. But if a neighbor is playing the Dixie Chicks on their stereo at a proper hour and moderate volume level,you'd call the cops on them in a heartbeat. You're also the same folks that will furtively pour used oil into the corner of a neighboring property. But you'll p*ss and moan because a nice family of ethnic origin has moved into your subdivision. You're the people that claim the constitution is being threatened and free speech is diminishing,but you people wish to censor everyone else. You're the same people that use the black welfare queen as an example of government waste-but YOU will not hesitate to feign a disability to receive government assistance. And you don't seem to mind when corporations are given mega-million contracts without scrutiny.

You're the people that claim Jesus as your Lord,then spout off a bunch of nasty invectives and epithets in the same breath.

You're the same people that believe the laws don't apply to you.

You are the people that claim the the rich are getting richer and the middle class is getting poorer (and they are) but you will do nothing and support nothing that will keep the causes of such in check because that would seem to stifle business. Glass-Steagle anyone?

Any reasonable person can see how crazy you people are. The only method that works in communicating with you numbskulls is with irreverence and comedic temperaments.

You're genuinely miserable people. And you're not happy until everyone agrees with your fascistic viewpoints. And you won't be happy until there's a white republican male in the white house.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!
Moe Larry Curly

Bringhurst, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

AllAmerican1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My list of impersonators really only adds up to one Moe, and it would actually be refreshing to find out that he really was 12, and not an adult. Sadly that isn't the case.....
Believe it or not....There must be more than one. Because I've only impersonated you twice. Where the others have come from..???

It's also funny to see your collection of names you think are Moe,and your belief they are sourced by only one person.

I'll say this,

It's amazing to see how many strangers follow one's lead. But that's the internet fur ya! ; )

Nyuck,Nyuck,Nyuck!
Moe Larry Curly

Bringhurst, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

One more thing. If you people were not so crazy and marginalized,you'd probably not have so many yanking your chain. From my vantage point,there is really no concerted effort to ridicule you people. But conversely,you people seemingly have a desperate need for a concerted effort to get your twisted views across and propagated.

Just...one ...more....If it were not for think tanks funded by mega-rich/mega-sheltered and absolutely crazy individuals,your views would not even be considered worthy of mainstream exposure.
Moe Larry Curly

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

I am a degenerate asshole that doesn't know how to tie my own shoes. I can't even run a garbage disposal, but I want all YOU ALL to shut up.

I really am 12. I just don't know how to tell you. My momma and me started making babies about a year ago. She also introduced me to sucking off all the nikkas in the ghetto. She says it's more profitable. I'm not sure what she means by that, seeing as we don't like making money.

Shrug. Oh well. It's time for my enema. Later!
Moe Is A Good Person

Bringhurst, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Moe Larry Curly wrote:
I am a degenerate asshole that doesn't know how to tie my own shoes. I can't even run a garbage disposal, but I want all YOU ALL to shut up.
I really am 12. I just don't know how to tell you. My momma and me started making babies about a year ago. She also introduced me to sucking off all the nikkas in the ghetto. She says it's more profitable. I'm not sure what she means by that, seeing as we don't like making money.
Shrug. Oh well. It's time for my enema. Later!
Now that is the maturity level of the average acolyte of Glenn Beck. And ya know what? The supposed christian conservatives that claim to want more mature discussion on this forum will have no problem with the above quoted post. Even though it makes them look bad.

Thank you for underpinning my argument.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Moes Spirit Lives On wrote:
<quoted text> B*tch please. You and your cohorts have been the sources of some of the most puerile pieces of garbage and hate ever to grace this forum. Frankly,you people need to point your fingers and blame others for your insecurities. Hell,you people make Bledsoe appear sane and moderate.
You're the hillbilly neighbors that work on cars at all hours of the night being paid only in cash. But if a neighbor is playing the Dixie Chicks on their stereo at a proper hour and moderate volume level,you'd call the cops on them in a heartbeat. You're also the same folks that will furtively pour used oil into the corner of a neighboring property. But you'll p*ss and moan because a nice family of ethnic origin has moved into your subdivision. You're the people that claim the constitution is being threatened and free speech is diminishing,but you people wish to censor everyone else. You're the same people that use the black welfare queen as an example of government waste-but YOU will not hesitate to feign a disability to receive government assistance. And you don't seem to mind when corporations are given mega-million contracts without scrutiny.
You're the people that claim Jesus as your Lord,then spout off a bunch of nasty invectives and epithets in the same breath.
You are the people that claim the the rich are getting richer and the middle class is getting poorer (and they are) but you will do nothing and support nothing that will keep the causes of such in check because that would seem to stifle business. Glass-Steagle anyone?
Any reasonable person can see how crazy you people are. The only method that works in communicating with you numbskulls is with irreverence and comedic temperaments.
You're genuinely miserable people. And you're not happy until everyone agrees with your fascistic viewpoints. And you won't be happy until there's a white republican male in the white house.
Wow.... PSYCHO.... erp, you might wanna take an extra pill...

I hardly think that "All American and All Arnerican. Cute.
Can you say STALK ME?? AllAmerican, you have a fan club, and impersonators. Amazing. 12 year olds." waranted that unbearably lnog treatise... did it? I'm so sorry you're not feeling good, babe. Perhaps a few stiffies up the ass might make you feel better. There. Now that's an insult. You want insults, I can provide them so thoroughly you'd crawl away in shame. Just let me know. Until then, drinking will solve most of your problems.
Barry

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you say STALK ME?? AllAmerican, you have a fan club, and impersonators. Amazing. 12 year olds." waranted that unbearably lnog treatise... did it? I'm so sorry you're not feeling good, babe. Perhaps a few stiffies up the ass might make you feel better. There. Now that's an insult. You want insults, I can provide them so thoroughly you'd crawl away in shame. Just let me know. Until then, drinking will solve most of your problems.
Do me please!
We Are All Moe

Bringhurst, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text> Until then, drinking will solve most of your problems.
There's no doubt in my mind you're speaking from experience.
You do give off the vibe of being an old washed up dry-drunk and barfly.
Jeremy

Bringhurst, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
Do me please!
Make sure your back is in good shape. She's strictly cash & carry.
Herb

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Jeremy wrote:
<quoted text>Make sure your back is in good shape. She's strictly cash & carry.
And don't forget the weed.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you wipe your a$$ the why my pit bull does by scooting his rear on the concrete. I am sure this will get the sh!t out of your mouth and we will speak like a sober crack ho.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

AllAmerican_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you wipe your a$$ the why my pit bull does by scooting his rear on the concrete. I am sure this will get the sh!t out of your mouth and we will speak like a sober crack ho.
Could you speak ENGLISH please, you sound like you have a sober crack, Ho.
Co Worker

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Russia1513 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you speak ENGLISH please, you sound like you have a sober crack, Ho.
Could you speak ENGLISH please. You sound like the pot smoking dope stealing from the patients at the hospital you work at HO!
Ralph

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Get a real job. Pay taxes. Live as a wage slave and then, just then we may think of you as an American.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Ralph wrote:
Get a real job. Pay taxes. Live as a wage slave and then, just then we may think of you as an American.
Redeemed! Redeemed!
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

AllAmerican1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My list of impersonators really only adds up to one Moe, and it would actually be refreshing to find out that he really was 12, and not an adult. Sadly that isn't the case.....
So many city home Moes, so little time.
Hank

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Moes Spirit Lives On wrote:
<quoted text>B*tch please. You and your cohorts have been the sources of some of the most puerile pieces of garbage and hate ever to grace this forum. Frankly,you people need to point your fingers and blame others for your insecurities. Hell,you people make Bledsoe appear sane and moderate.

This is so true!
Ralph

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Judged:

Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>When canthe Indy Ralph play? I am hurt.
Do you want to get together and make a four nut salad?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Moe wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not me.
Yea right!
Ralph

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Do you want to get together and make a four nut salad?
I can really toss your salad as I am the pig king of Detroit!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of84
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Police investigating shooting near 56th and Geo... 5 hr pearlofagirl 3
Time to spit in Gays food 17 hr The Great One 1
Israel Nazi's wiping out women and kids 18 hr The Great One 1
Officer Renn isn't dead 18 hr One Big Lie 2
It's time Jewish schools admit Blacks and Hispa... (Feb '13) Sat Please 23
Excuse Me. Excuse ME! Fri Suzanne Sugarbaker 1
Will the real Craig please stand up Fri Last name 2
•••
•••