Bruce Kaityln Jenner
TruthBeKnown

Indianapolis, IN

#1 May 22, 2018
Look close at Bruce Jenner before he became a woman who does he resemble, think of singer and actor Pat Boone Yes Pat is Bruce's father whose uncle just happens to be actor Tab Hunter who cameout a few years back as being gay.
Danny Thomas and George Soros are the same person.
truth

Indianapolis, IN

#2 May 22, 2018
TruthBeKnown wrote:
Look close at Bruce Jenner before he became a woman who does he resemble, think of singer and actor Pat Boone Yes Pat is Bruce's father whose uncle just happens to be actor Tab Hunter who cameout a few years back as being gay.
Danny Thomas and George Soros are the same person.
Go change your diaper pedophile boomer.
BigMike79

Indianapolis, IN

#3 May 23, 2018
TruthBeKnown wrote:
Look close at Bruce Jenner before he became a woman who does he resemble, think of singer and actor Pat Boone Yes Pat is Bruce's father whose uncle just happens to be actor Tab Hunter who cameout a few years back as being gay.
Danny Thomas and George Soros are the same person.
Old man Bruce Jenner is not interested in you and does not even know you are alive. Bruce Jenner is never going to have sex with you.
TruthBeKnown

Indianapolis, IN

#4 May 23, 2018
I heard it wants to have sex with you and your dog, you're jealous your dog gets first dibs with jenner lol looks like sloppy seconds ha ha
BigMike79

Indianapolis, IN

#5 May 23, 2018
TruthBeKnown wrote:
I heard it wants to have sex with you and your dog, you're jealous your dog gets first dibs with jenner lol looks like sloppy seconds ha ha
Old man I do not have a dog. Not talking to a pedophile. Get help.
RobotTruckers

Indianapolis, IN

#6 May 26, 2018
I think you both should get a room I mean a dog house lol Big mike can change truths diaper and Truth can play with big mike's hotwheel collection of tucks lol hahahahahahahaha ten 4 ghood buddies lol put the hammer down convoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol train train lol Truth has been looking for a big bear stud trucker lol he lives in greenwood or greenfield lol his name is doyle miller lol
truth

Indianapolis, IN

#7 May 26, 2018
RobotTruckers wrote:
I think you both should get a room I mean a dog house lol Big mike can change truths diaper and Truth can play with big mike's hotwheel collection of tucks lol hahahahahahahaha ten 4 ghood buddies lol put the hammer down convoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol train train lol Truth has been looking for a big bear stud trucker lol he lives in greenwood or greenfield lol his name is doyle miller lol
Go change your diaper pissy old boomer.
nono

Fortville, IN

#8 May 26, 2018
you really depend on saying that line with wanna be poise dont cha?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Is A Wimp. 1 hr nono 6
No show socks are the worst 10 hr Religions R Cults 3
Irvington Chicken Hoarder 23 hr God 6
Brian Bosma POS! Thu lol 4
Joe Donnelly Thu nono 8
America Was Perfect Wed True 4
Melania and Dennis Hof Wed FactFinder 1

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages