Nearly 50 nabbed in suburban Indianap...

Nearly 50 nabbed in suburban Indianapolis drug-dealing sweep

There are 6 comments on the WANE-TV Fort Wayne story from Aug 23, 2017, titled Nearly 50 nabbed in suburban Indianapolis drug-dealing sweep. In it, WANE-TV Fort Wayne reports that:

Authorities in south suburban Indianapolis have arrested nearly 50 men and women while serving warrants on 63 people wanted on charges of dealing methamphetamine, marijuana and other drugs. Federal marshals and state police joined local law enforcement agencies in Johnson County in conducting the sweep that began Wednesday morning and had netted 49 suspects by early afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WANE-TV Fort Wayne.

notsurprised

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Aug 23, 2017
Johnson county! Go figure!
hubcap

Morristown, IN

#2 Aug 23, 2017
notsurprised wrote:
Excuse me did you not even read the story ? Half was from you're trailer park in Indianapolis lol
True

Chatham, IL

#3 Aug 24, 2017
notsurprised wrote:
Every redneck trump trash meth head loves Johnson County! It's like an epidemic. Same with that fire fighter shooting his crazy neighbor. Johnson county strikes again. White trash through and through.
TrumpedAntifaTer rorist

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Aug 24, 2017
You think a drug addict cares about voting and whose President , They only care about one thing getting high and getting paid for the drugs they sell and use themselves ,
The story of the firefighter has been a long going neighbor dispute , The guy he shot rents a room on the other property from a lady who owns it, She could had stopped the dispute long ago. It's a lame dispute over a small piece of land on the border of the properties .

She did at least admit she shouldn't had let her renter get involved,It's clear he has mental issues based on his past record.
Back to saying the meth heads busted were Trump voters. I am assuming your an avid MSNBC AND CNN MSM lover who called the entire election wrong lol They told you Trump had no chance and mocked him and you fell for it lol hahahahahahaa Now you snowflakes whine and moan and threaten to assassinate Trump . You mock who voted for Trump, In essence the women who voted for Trump Twice voter for Obama , Plus 7 million less democrat voters didn't bother to vote this time around, How is that Trump's fault or those who voted for Trump.
Yopu have got to blame yourself for listening to the phony polls by CNN and MSNBC Ny tIMES AND Washington Post and other liberal leaning news outlets and Bill MAHER When he mocked Ann Coulter as he asked her what Republican has the best chance of winning the nomination. She said Donald Trump, They all laughed at her in his crowd and his other guest, Ann sure got the last laugh didn't she lol I'm guessing you are really a Bernie Commie Sanders Bank fraud voter, Yes Bernie and his wife are being investigated for bank fraud lol I am not a crook says Bernie lol It's Trump's fault lol Lame Bernie even after Hillary cheated him out of big primary wins and the Dem nomination still backed her and campaigned for her lol I ask should the Martin Luther King Monument be torn down because he spoke out against homosexuals .Since everything is identity with liberals.
Kcat

Terre Haute, IN

#7 May 11, 2018
I know an old man that sells his pain meds in that county. it's ridiculous.
Getout

Indianapolis, IN

#8 May 12, 2018
ghetto apts are no different than livig in a talierpark many blacks live in ghetto apts subsidized by the state and many Hispnaics live in same apts and trailers and garages converted to homes as the city turns a blinds eye to code violations and regulations.
You just had an illegal alein female run down a black lady crossing the street for church and ten she is caught and released on a $250 bind which meant she only paid $25 bucks to get bailed out lol
are the blacks going to march against this release.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Indiana Muslims offended by 'Islamophobic' bill... (Jun '17) 1 hr RiccardoFire 1,013
Solar observations shut down ? 5 hr MuthaSHIP 3
roy mijares where are you brother Mon lol 4
News Sheriff wants to use trailers to solve jail ove... Mon nono 8
Joe Donnelly is bad news Mon nono 43
How To Make A Democrat Squirm!!! Mon General Kabaka Oba 17
why police still chase car thieves? Mon ouch 17

Indianapolis Jobs

Personal Finance

Indianapolis Mortgages