How do I stop this coworker from driving me nuts?

Posted in the Indianapolis Forum

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 14, 2014
She keeps walking past my desk laughing at me.
Mind u we work in a hospital. She makes fun of me. She brags about having a hot body.
I think she she's me as her competition. I see her flirt with married men on the job (doctors).
I don't because they're stuck up. I feel like quitting. But I just got a raise. What should I do? Mind u were both black. Where's the sisterhood?
bonus

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jun 14, 2014
pearlofagirl wrote:
Mind u we work in a hospital. She makes fun of me. She brags about having a hot body.
I think she she's me as her competition. I see her flirt with married men on the job (doctors).
I don't because they're stuck up. I feel like quitting. But I just got a raise. What should I do? Mind u were both black. Where's the sisterhood?
Boohoo big baby. Quit.
Yup

Kingsport, TN

#3 Jun 14, 2014
pearlofagirl wrote:
Do a google search on toxic people an how to deal with them. Check out youtube also.

“I Walk With Jesus”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Jun 14, 2014
pearlofagirl wrote:
Grow up! Stick's and stone's may break your bones but word will not harm you. Just do your job and let her go her way and you go your way, don't be a big baby about every little thing comes around in your life. God loves you and He will take care of your light work for you the only thing you need to do is to ask him. Or you can go to the person and tell them you love them and care for them, we are to love our enemies and pray for them. Don't let others control your life, that job is Gods and no one else....
Yup

Kingsport, TN

#5 Jun 14, 2014
Armed Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text> Grow up! Stick's and stone's may break your bones but word will not harm you. Just do your job and let her go her way and you go your way, don't be a big baby about every little thing comes around in your life. God loves you and He will take care of your light work for you the only thing you need to do is to ask him. Or you can go to the person and tell them you love them and care for them, we are to love our enemies and pray for them. Don't let others control your life, that job is Gods and no one else....
Look, weirdo, take your who-do voodoo crap somewhere else. This person has a real world problem and needs real world advice. Not some “I Walk With Jesus” nonsense crap. What "God" would you be referring to? The 1 in which you have ZERO evidence for?
Scoots

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Jun 14, 2014
Pray about it you anti-Semitic piece of garbage
Yup

Kingsport, TN

#7 Jun 14, 2014
Scoots wrote:
Pray about it you anti-Semitic piece of garbage
Just make sure to pry "in God's will", right? Because as long as it's "God's will be done", then there is no point in praying, since He's going to do what He wants to anyway, right, Genius?
Scoots

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Jun 14, 2014
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>Just make sure to pry "in God's will", right? Because as long as it's "God's will be done", then there is no point in praying, since He's going to do what He wants to anyway, right, Genius?
No idea. I'm atheist.

Location hidden

#9 Jun 14, 2014
Scoots wrote:
<quoted text>
No idea. I'm atheist.
Well now you can't be an atheist if you use the religious word anti-Semitic which I can't be seeing I am a person of color myself.
Scoots

Indianapolis, IN

#10 Jun 14, 2014
Atheism doesn't equate to hatred of people based on religion or color. I just don't believe in talking snakes or incestuous relationships populating the world.

For a 'woman of color', I am quite shocked at your Jew-hating rhetoric. You of all people should know what it's like to be discriminated against.

Location hidden

#11 Jun 14, 2014
Scoots wrote:
Atheism doesn't equate to hatred of people based on religion or color. I just don't believe in talking snakes or incestuous relationships populating the world.
For a 'woman of color', I am quite shocked at your Jew-hating rhetoric. You of all people should know what it's like to be discriminated against.
I never said I hated jews
I was just merely surprised of one being a police officer.
Scoots

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jun 14, 2014
pearlofagirl wrote:
<quoted text>I never said I hated jews
I was just merely surprised of one being a police officer.
Many people are shocked at a black person being a police officer.

See how that sounds?

Location hidden

#13 Jun 14, 2014
Scoots wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people are shocked at a black person being a police officer.
See how that sounds?
Ok I get it though it wasn't my intention to offend anyone

Location hidden

#14 Jun 14, 2014
Armed Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text> Grow up! Stick's and stone's may break your bones but word will not harm you. Just do your job and let her go her way and you go your way, don't be a big baby about every little thing comes around in your life. God loves you and He will take care of your light work for you the only thing you need to do is to ask him. Or you can go to the person and tell them you love them and care for them, we are to love our enemies and pray for them. Don't let others control your life, that job is Gods and no one else....
Thanks bud I feel encouraged already
I'm just gonna turn it over to The Lord.
Yup

Kingsport, TN

#15 Jun 15, 2014
pearlofagirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks bud I feel encouraged already
I'm just gonna turn it over to The Lord.
Cool. So, you are going to continue to do nothing. Guess you get what you deserve. Good luck.
truth be told

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Jun 18, 2014
When someone treats you bad it says a lot about them, not you. You are doing the right thing by taking the high road. If she is actually laughing at you, then she's obviously the one wit the low self esteem problem. What she needs to remember is that there's always someone smarter and prettier than herself. And Karma's one ugly thing when it comes back to bite her n the ass.
why

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Jun 18, 2014
All losers tell themselves this. She's a dirtbag and getting what she deserves. End of story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Indianapolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat chix 2 hr Shark 8
brandy stacy love is a drug junkie slut kid abu... Sat old friend 2
Marriage Legal in Indiana Sat Learn to Read 35
Eubola is like school!!! Sat Dave 5
Excise officer arrested on suspicion of DWI Sat No Surprise 10
To the Sons of Silence MC , Indianapolis Clubhouse (Dec '13) Fri Shark 73
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) Fri Shark 291
Indianapolis Dating
Find my Match

Indianapolis Jobs